The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This is manifestly supported by evidence.

I would like to see evidence of the rise of "white supremacists" (whatever they are?).

Oh I doubt Peaches really believes that himself..

Everyday it seems somebody tweets something that makes being Caucasian seem like a communicable disease.

Bricktop

Well, I shall await with intrigue as to his "evidence".

Anecdotal will NOT be accepted.

cc

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not a fan of the KKK, I was referring to English parties like the NF and BNP.

By the way many of those lynchings we've all heard about in the US back in the 50's and so on were for good reason, where negroes had robbed, raped or assaulted white people. They didn't take any shit back then, especially from outsiders who are prone to committing crime.

It was usually a criminal mob that wanted to frighten African Americans into submission..

That was the whole point of the KKK's terror tactics.

Prior to the growth of global jihad the klan was the most dangerous terror organization in the US.

True enough. In fact it seems to have gone nazi some time back and more recently withered into almost nothingness .... extremely small groups now regularly beaten up  by the violent left

The Liverpool Lollipop is a rare leftover
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not a fan of the KKK, I was referring to English parties like the NF and BNP.

By the way many of those lynchings we've all heard about in the US back in the 50's and so on were for good reason, where negroes had robbed, raped or assaulted white people. They didn't take any shit back then, especially from outsiders who are prone to committing crime.

It was usually a criminal mob that wanted to frighten African Americans into submission..

Prior to the growth of global jihad the klan was the most dangerous terror organization in the US.

True enough. In fact it seems to have withered into almost nothingness .... extremely small groups now regularly beaten up  by the violent left

Little Ms Peaches thinks they are coming out of the woodwork. :crazy:

cc

What little was left of the KKK re-branded as nazi

I know the Coeure d'Alene area well. Those who didn't re-brand  are pretty quiet and virtually  moot as a threat now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"What little was left of the KKK re-branded as nazi

Even in Idaho supremacists are pretty much moot now

Whatever they are now, they are minuscule compared to the racists on the left in the BLM, antifa, the dementocrat party and university campuses.

cc

That's evident when a handful of nazis try to march. They are outnumbered many times over

Seems when the kkk lost its original message some nazified and tried to show a pretense ... those who did not fell back into the shadows

Even the  Coeure d'Alene area has a very different feel to it now

Aryan

Any group would find themselves outnumbered when the mass media, government and every other influential part of society is against them.

The gullible masses hate being shunned you see, and will dance to the tune of anything which the establishment churns out as so called popular mainstream culture. Such is the world in which we live....

Aryan

True enough. In fact it seems to have gone nazi some time back and more recently withered into almost nothingness .... extremely small groups now regularly beaten up  by the violent left

Jihadists and Nazis, the resident Zionist's favourite subjects. I didn't think you'd be able to resist making a comment.  :laugh:

cc

Quoteextremely small groups now regularly beaten up by the violent left

Let me add what is needed to that for clarity

extremely small groups of wannabe nazis are now regularly beaten up by large hordes from the violent left

Aryan

Yes and these hordes are heavily influenced by the mainstream media, Hollywood, academia etc, all of which have long ago been infiltrated and subverted with anti white agendas by, well you know who....

Don't worry, I won't name them again, I don't want you bursting a blood vessel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"
It's an observation based on my interest in social anthropology.  How else could you explain that there was no overt white racism for a few decades, yet when Trump started dog whistling the racists started pouring out of the woodwork?

The left states this a lot.

Not being American, I am in no position to judge.

However, as you ARE American, perhaps you could provide evidence that since Trump was elected, white "supremacists" (whatever they are) are resurgent.

I probably could just Google a five word string and paste a handful of reliable URLs here to save you the trouble of doing it yourself, but the pay is lousy and none of the local troglodytes wants to hear any of it.  Witness Ratchet Jaw's reply just below your last post.

Bricktop

You could...but in reality, I find Google to be rather unreliable as a reference tool, because many websites are somewhat inconsistent with the truth.

However, as you've made the claim, I am sure you will have done so on solid, empirical and verifiable evidence.

So, be a good chap and point me in the right direction.

Anonymous

Quoteextremely small groups now regularly beaten up by the violent left

Let me add what is needed to that for clarity

extremely small groups of wannabe nazis are now regularly beaten up by large hordes from the violent left

And the small groups don't even have to be nazis.

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4d3faa1795c">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... d3faa1795c">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4d3faa1795c

Aryan

Anyone who is pro white is a nazi in the eyes of the left and Zionist Neo Con right.... which is why I have no time for the Israel flag wavers.