CC is up to her old tricks again...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 11, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Common need of course ... smart business
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol looks like Seoulcuck is another Semen/Twenty Shekels, watch this space for him suddenly quitting his job and running away to some third world country.  :laugh3:

Am I missing something or perhaps you are..

It's IHJ that will retire in Central America..

Seoul has said he wants to be involved with golf full time when he retires from his career in the financial sector..

What are your long term plans?

There's been some seriously shady CC style ninja editing gone on here....

Anyway, have I made any long term plans you ask? No, not really...... but given the fact that the UK is fast on the road to ruin, I doubt that I will want to spend the rest of my life within the confines of a formerly proud white nation which has been destroyed by mass third world immigration.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"You need to ask??

Reichsfuhrer in the Reichstag Of The United Kingdom, reporting directly to Das Fuhrer, Tommy Robinson, with responsibility for implementing a solution to the Jewish problem.

Either that, or a mini cab driver in East London.

You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Stephen Lennon is anti-Jewish....

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "cc"So Tommy isn't OK for him?  

It gets stranger and stranger  as one begins to grasp the depth of paranoia

No.  If my memory serves me correct, Scouse believes Tommy is a shill for the Jews.

He is controlled opposition for the Zionist cause.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol looks like Seoulcuck is another Semen/Twenty Shekels, watch this space for him suddenly quitting his job and running away to some third world country.  :laugh3:

Seoul has said he wants to be involved with golf full time when he retires from his career in the financial sector..

Anyway, have I made any long term plans you ask? No, not really...... but given the fact that the UK is fast on the road to ruin, I doubt that I will want to spend the rest of my life within the confines of a formerly proud white nation which has been destroyed by mass third world immigration.

What has been edited SCOUSE?

Not my post.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No.  If my memory serves me correct, Scouse believes Tommy is a shill for the Jews.

I read that. It was that I was replying to

"So Tommy isn't OK for him?

It gets stranger and stranger as one begins to grasp the depth of paranoia"

He is a Zionist just like you, all he cares about is Islam, nothing else.

I'm done doing other people's research for them, it's all there on Google for anyone who wishes to look into it.

Aryan

Reichsfuhrer in the Reichstag Of The United Kingdom, reporting directly to Das Fuhrer, Tommy Robinson, with responsibility for implementing a solution to the Jewish problem.

SCOUSE is a dreamer.

Why, for wanting my country to have controlled immigration?  :confused1:

Aryan

What has been edited SCOUSE?

Not my post.

That Lance guy's...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Stephen Lennon is anti-Jewish....

I'm anti Jewish!!!

And anti Catholic. Anti Mormon. Anti Anglican.

I am anti EVERY religion.

JOE

I Joe, take great offense to Mel's remarks that he is entitled to 3.7% of cc's  fortune through inheritence because of spurious claims made by him that he is 3.7% Ashkenazi Jewish by ancestry.

Such racial slurs and innuendo should not be tolerated on the blue cashew.

That is just so offensive and an insult to cc's esteemed heritage.

Bricktop

Gee, Joe.

Kinda delicate there, boy.

Especially when I cannot see any offence stated or implied by Mel. And god knows I am NO fan of his.

Anonymous

SCOUSE is a dreamer.

Why, for wanting my country to have controlled immigration?  :confused1:

For dreaming with rose coloured glasses on about failed dictatorships. For thinking anymore than a few thousand people across the UK share your views. For being so conspiracy minded you think CC is not only Jewish, but a Zionist.

Bricktop

Wait.

She's not Jewish?

But she promised me matzo balls!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wait.

She's not Jewish?

But she promised me matzo balls!!

You wouldn't like it anyway.

:laugh: