The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anyone else see the amusing irony in this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone else see the amusing irony in this?

I do, I do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He has 2 choices...he can take the antibiotics and not drink for several days so they will work..

Alcohol does not cause this antibiotic to not work.  However, metronidazole and alcohol together can cause severe nausea, vomiting, cramps, flushing, and headache.

Than why tell us this?  You know what you what you need to do heal your body without killing it at the same time.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Than why tell us this?  You know what you what you need to do heal your body without killing it at the same time.

If you understood the physical pain I'm in right now, you'd throw anything down the hatch that could even help a little bit...

I can't even fucking walk properly right now.

Berry Sweet

Then dont drink.  If you drink while on medications they dont work to their full extent.  You are hurting your body even further.

I had to take a round of antibiotics a few months ago...didn't drink at all.  Whe  I do cleanses I dont drink for 10 days...not even 1 glass of wine during dinner.

Take care of your body.  You are getting older and there is going to be more weird things happening to your body.

Chuck Bronson

I'll do what I please.  If you don't want to drink, that's fine.  Don't push your fucking 'righteous morals' onto others...

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Look, you are the LAST person here that's in a position to dictate to ANYONE how they should live their lives...

Chuck Bronson

Anyhow, between the pain, painkillers, the beer, and the multiple anti-biotics, I have no fight fight left in me.  I'll be back soon, in full form and strength.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Anyhow, between the pain, painkillers, the beer, and the multiple anti-biotics, I have no fight fight left in me.  I'll be back soon, in full form and strength.

Bitches use that shit.  If you took care of your body, you wouldn't need it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He has 2 choices...he can take the antibiotics and not drink for several days so they will work..

Alcohol does not cause this antibiotic to not work.  However, metronidazole and alcohol together can cause severe nausea, vomiting, cramps, flushing, and headache.

Than why tell us this?  You know what you what you need to do heal your body without killing it at the same time.

Thatt's easy.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Bitches use that shit.  If you took care of your body, you wouldn't need it.

You make no sense (as usual), and are getting dumber and trashier by the day.

Chuck Bronson

I think I'm going to head down to the emergency and just have the abscess scalpel'd...  I'm tired of the pain, the anti-biotics are taking too long to provide satisfactory relief, and most importantly getting abscesses lanced leads to a greater chance that it won't return compared to simply using anti-biotics.  I do NOT want this fucking thing to return, ever.

Chuck Bronson

Last time I had to visit Emergency, I spent like six fucking hours in there waiting my turn.  This won't be fun.

Oh well, at least I'll be surrounded by enough minorities and their snotty nosed spawn that I should be able to speak six fucking different languages by the time I'm done there.

Chuck Bronson

Oh, by the way...  Just showered and about to get dressed to leave the house for the Emergency ward.

Anyone want to know what an abscess on yer ass hoop looks like?  I still have a few minutes to grab a pic if you'd like, for medical purposes...