Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm oldschool with my gaming, I am perfectly content with a nice long single player campaign mode. I don't like the way some companies are concentrating heavily on multiplayer online modes. EA are renowned for doing this, so I tend to avoid anything with their name on.

EA use to be good, but went to shit a few years ago the way I understand it. Charging extra for stuff that should come with the game and such.

Yeah they've clearly put making a quick profit before quality and content.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What's under your bed cuck-boi? Big black dildos for your missus?  ac_toofunny

If I was an involuntary bachelor with a grade ten education I suppose I would find that funny too.

cc

Wait. About those big black dildos

As the accuser has NEVER told a lie and not even a small fib or exaggeration

and everything he has ever said is absolutely verified by the bible (Stormfrnt)

I have to wonder

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"What's under your bed cuck-boi? Big black dildos for your missus?  ac_toofunny

If I was an involuntary bachelor with a grade ten education I suppose I would find that funny too.

I really don't get what is supposed to be the joke either Seoul..

If one is to tease another poster successfully they should base it on things the person has said about themselves..

SCOUSE simply manufactured this out of the blue about Seoul which is why nobody except SCOUSE is laughing.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If one is to tease another poster successfully they should base it on things the person has said about themselves..

SCOUSE simply manufactured this out of the blue about Seoul which is why nobody except SCOUSE is laughing.

That's just what idiots do. Nazi boy is about as clever as a box of roofing nails and a damn sight less useful.

I wasn't going to mention it, but someone already has. So please indulge me as I would like to expand upon the outright ignorance expressed by "Sir Liverpool" regarding what many would  consider basic, common, english literature. Not knowing the difference between a person and a place in the use of the word "Camelot", seems a bit telling to me. For one who claims to be a defender of "indigenous" white English culture, it seems a bit out of character. And if he is ignorant of something so basically English, something that every British school child should know, then you have to wonder what other basic historical, English, cultural tenants he is ignorant of...If one is ignorant of the common historical literary or artistic humanities within ones culture,  how the fuck do you even know what you are defending?

But this nothing new for the resident mud hut dwelling nazi...as in the past he has openly admitted to not understanding common english words and has admitted to not having enough intellectual curiosity to even "Joogle" the definition. I find that an alien thought process. One would think he would be slightly interested in gaining extra knowledge if only for his own personal edification.

This says to me that in the case of SCOUSE, we are dealing with a very special kind of stupid.. A lazy indolent kind of stupidity, a stupidity not seen here since the expulsion of "Twenty Dollars". In fact I consider them two different sides of the same coin.

BTW Fash, since there are two separate threads on the main page, dedicated to my attention, created by the same person, for the discussion of similar topics...Wouldn't it make more sense to combine them into one douchey little slap fest? That way those who hate my guts can attempt rake their blunted claws across my back all in one thread rather than shitting up multiple discussions. But as I've always maintained;...your house; you keep it as you will.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That's just what idiots do. Nazi boy is about as clever as a box of roofing nails and a damn sight less useful.

I wasn't going to mention it, but someone already did. So please indulge me as I would like to expand upon the outright ignorance expressed by "Sir Liverpool" regarding what many would  consider basic, common, english literature. Not knowing the difference between a person and a place in the use of the word "Camelot", seems a bit telling to me. For one who claims to be a defender of "indigenous" white English culture, it seems a bit out of character. And if he is ignorant of something so basically English, something that every British school child should know, then you have to wonder what other basic historical, English, cultural tenants he is ignorant of...If one is ignorant of the common historical literary or artistic humanities within ones culture,  how the fuck do you even know what you are defending?

But this nothing new for the resident mud hut dwelling nazi...as in the past he has openly admitted to not understanding common english words and has admitted to not having enough intellectual curiosity to even "Joogle" the definition. I find that a an alien thought process. One would think he would be slightly interested in gaining extra knowledge if only for his own personal edification.

This says to me that in the case of SCOUSE, we are dealing with a very special kind of stupid.. A lazy indolent kind of stupidity, a stupidity not seen here since the expulsion of "Twenty Dollars". In fact I consider them two different sides of the same coin.

BTW Fash, since there are two separate threads on the main page, dedicated to my attention, created by the same person, for the discussion of similar topics...Wouldn't it make more sense to combine them into one douchey little slap fest? That way those who hate my guts can attempt rake their blunted claws across my back all in one thread rather than shitting up multiple discussions. But as I've always maintained;...your house; you keep it as you will.

I will do that right away Renee.

Aryan

Actions and behaviour speak a lot louder than words, you would have to be blind or extremely naive not to realise that Seoulfag is an effeminate, borderline homosexual, beta-male.......

Perhaps you have missed the obvious signs due to him being one of your faves?

Regardless, this is where my 'teasing' stems from and has not been 'manufactured out of the blue'.  

The Korean cuck's allegations and assumptions about myself however have yet been unchallenged by the recent posters in this thread. I wonder why that is?  :001_rolleyes:

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Actions and behaviour speak a lot louder than words, you would have to be blind or extremely naive not to realise that Seoulfag is an effeminate, borderline homosexual, beta-male.......

Perhaps you have missed the obvious signs due to him being one of your faves?

Regardless, this is where my 'teasing' stems from and has not been 'manufactured out of the blue'.  

The Korean cuck's allegations and assumptions about myself however have yet been unchallenged by the recent posters in this thread. I wonder why that is?  :001_rolleyes:

I'm sure seoulbro is okay, but you are so much cuter.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

I wasn't going to mention it, but someone already did. So please indulge me as I would like to expand upon the outright ignorance expressed by "Sir Liverpool" regarding what many would  consider basic, common, english literature. Not knowing the difference between a person and a place in the use of the word "Camelot", seems a bit telling to me. For one who claims to be a defender of "indigenous" white English culture, it seems a bit out of character. And if he is ignorant of something so basically English, something that every British school child should know, then you have to wonder what other basic historical, English, cultural tenants he is ignorant of...If one is ignorant of the common historical literary or artistic humanities within ones culture,  how the fuck do you even know what you are defending?

But this nothing new for the resident mud hut dwelling nazi...as in the past he has openly admitted to not understanding common english words and has admitted to not having enough intellectual curiosity to even "Joogle" the definition. I find that a an alien thought process. One would think he would be slightly interested in gaining extra knowledge if only for his own personal edification.

Jesus, take your tongue out of the beach whale's swollen rectal cavity, this is cringeworthy....

Anonymous

Jesus, take your tongue out of the beach whale's swollen rectal cavity, this is cringeworthy....

You are getting as paranoid as Mel..

I would accommodate any similar request to merge threads from anyone.

Aryan

I wasn't going to mention it, but someone already has. So please indulge me as I would like to expand upon the outright ignorance expressed by "Sir Liverpool" regarding what many would  consider basic, common, english literature. Not knowing the difference between a person and a place in the use of the word "Camelot", seems a bit telling to me. For one who claims to be a defender of "indigenous" white English culture, it seems a bit out of character. And if he is ignorant of something so basically English, something that every British school child should know, then you have to wonder what other basic historical, English, cultural tenants he is ignorant of...If one is ignorant of the common historical literary or artistic humanities within ones culture,  how the fuck do you even know what you are defending?

But this nothing new for the resident mud hut dwelling nazi...as in the past he has openly admitted to not understanding common english words and has admitted to not having enough intellectual curiosity to even "Joogle" the definition. I find that an alien thought process. One would think he would be slightly interested in gaining extra knowledge if only for his own personal edification.

Here she is, the power-ravenous, foul-mouthed, 25 stone monstrosity. I guess you feel it's safe to come back now and gorge yourself in the verbal feeding frenzy directed at me?  ac_toofunny

Rest assured, I've endured worse 'attacks' on other boards in the past over the years due to my my beliefs, which lets face it, is the root cause of the hostility I receive from certain posters on here, so in comparison this latest barrage of 'insults' is tame to say the least.  

So, you're really going to try and make a 'thing' out of a grammatical mistake I made and attempt to use it against me?  Desperation much?  ac_lmfao

As for what I'm 'defending'..... it's my race, culture and heritage, something which obese, racial mixing advocates like yourself have no clue about.

cc

Quote from: "Fash"You are getting as paranoid as Mel..

And have done exactly that many times for many people over similar content threads

Scouse, cool it. You could have pursued your point more many times more maturely than that. This is not BF.

Frankly that kind of talk might be ok in your circles, but such BF material is way over the line here.  

Consider yourself fortunate to have such a generous and inclusive  owner here

Aryan

You are getting as paranoid as Mel..

No paranoia here, perhaps it's the language you used and your urgency to appease the salad swerving monster which resulted in my reaction....

Thiel

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15282A%2C_Ernst_R%C3%B6hm.jpg">
gay, conservative and proud

cc

^^^ Fitting
Quote from: "SCOUSE"No paranoia here, perhaps it's the language you used and your urgency to appease the salad swerving monster which resulted in my reaction....

Foul mouth and tender ears

It doesn't get funnier