The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Classic English sitcoms beat everything else hands down.

Monty Python was the best. Everything since can't hold a candle to those guys. And here is one of the best of the best.

">

Anonymous

You got me started Scouse. I am a classic sitcom junkie. This is one of the best from the US of A.

They don't make them like this anymore.

">

Aryan

One Foot in the Grave, Only Fools and Horses, Rising Damp, George and Mildred, Bottom, The Young Ones....... I could literally be here all night listing classic sitcoms.

Of course, 99.9% of the modern day offerings are a load of shite...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"One Foot in the Grave, Only Fools and Horses, Rising Damp, George and Mildred, Bottom, The Young Ones....... I could literally be here all night listing classic sitcoms.

Of course, 99.9% of the modern day offerings are a load of shite...

Yep, shows today suck.

Aryan

I think the only Brit comedies in recent times that I've liked are Toast of London,  Peep Show and Phoenix Nights...... check them out if you aren't familiar with them.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Young Ones.

The greatest of them all!!!

">

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Young Ones.

The greatest of them all!!!

">

:roll:
It was different, but not one of my favorites.

Bricktop

I think you need good English blood in your veins to full appreciate the subtlety.

Aryan

Bottom is my favourite sitcom ever, Rik Mayall was a comedy God!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think you need good English blood in your veins to full appreciate the subtlety.

Bite your tongue. There is no blood finer than Ukrainian.

Bricktop

I shall never forget Eddie Hitler standing on a moving motor cycle whilst pissing.

Gold!!!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bottom is my favourite sitcom ever, Rik Mayall was a comedy God!

Now we are talking a quality sitcom.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I think you need good English blood in your veins to full appreciate the subtlety.

I can hardly deny that, seeing as how eastern European blood runs thick in my cardio-vascular system (too thick according to the Doctor, and too much whisky in it).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"

I can hardly deny that, seeing as how eastern European blood runs thick in my cardio-vascular system (too thick according to the Doctor, and too much whisky in it).

There can never be too much whisky in your veins.

Anonymous

I like this scene from the Waldorf salad episode of Fawlty Towers.

">

Print
User actions