Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I think Mel got banned over at the other forum again

Started by JOE, September 10, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"No! Leaving it in the hands of a teenager is not good! A hurricane might as well of hit it!

:mad:

uh oh, may I  ask what happened?

He had a simple checklist, the prime thing was scoop the litter, feed and water both indoor and outdoor cats and drag the trash on Thursday night. Trash got dragged, dont know how often on the feeding and fresh water but the outdoor kittys bowl still had water in it from the rain 2 days ago and its a food bowl. I had just done an all day cleaning before I left, and the floors were trashed, not real trash, but you could tell it had been tracked and not swept or anything, same with the carpeted areas. He had somewhere around half a dozen friends in and out during the week. Dishes in the sink. I could tell the litter box was only done twice. Oh and the trash can has a crack on the side now and he has no idea how that happened.

I would never allow my seventeen year old daughter to be in charge of my house if we were away overnight.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"No! Leaving it in the hands of a teenager is not good! A hurricane might as well of hit it!

:mad:

uh oh, may I  ask what happened?

He had a simple checklist, the prime thing was scoop the litter, feed and water both indoor and outdoor cats and drag the trash on Thursday night. Trash got dragged, dont know how often on the feeding and fresh water but the outdoor kittys bowl still had water in it from the rain 2 days ago and its a food bowl. I had just done an all day cleaning before I left, and the floors were trashed, not real trash, but you could tell it had been tracked and not swept or anything, same with the carpeted areas. He had somewhere around half a dozen friends in and out during the week. Dishes in the sink. I could tell the litter box was only done twice. Oh and the trash can has a crack on the side now and he has no idea how that happened.

I would never allow my seventeen year old daughter to be in charge of my house if we were away overnight.

Mine is 19, figured he was old enough to know to do the simple things lol. I even had a checklist I made! Mostly was the cats and keep the house clean.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Mine is 19, figured he was old enough to know to do the simple things lol.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Mine is 19, figured he was old enough to know to do the simple things lol.

ac_lmfao

What is so funny about that Bricktop?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"19. Old enough?

ac_toofunny

I would not leave my daughter in charge overnight if she was nineteen..

There is too much temptation and teenagers are weak.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Exactamundo.

Oh okay, we agree.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"19. Old enough?

ac_toofunny

I would not leave my daughter in charge overnight if she was nineteen..

There is too much temptation and teenagers are weak.

It's true.