The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Reasons to believe 9-11 was muslims

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

3. Bin laden took credit for it

4. Many Muslims hate the west, they have the biggest motive to do it.

5. Muslims had already tried to blow up the WTC once before

6. Muslims coordinate large scale attacks against western targets all the time

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

I'm not denying that arabs hijacked the planes, as I said before I believe that both the US and Israeli establishment collaborated and turned a blind eye to the immiment threat, possibly even funding the terrorists and supplying them with weapons along the way, so that their phony war on terror in the Middle East could take place with the support of the public.
What is the evidence for this view?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

I'm not denying that arabs hijacked the planes, as I said before I believe that both the US and Israeli establishment collaborated and turned a blind eye to the immiment threat, possibly even funding the terrorists and supplying them with weapons along the way, so that their phony war on terror in the Middle East could take place with the support of the public.

Youtube.

Aryan

Here Fox News reports on Israeli involvement in 9/11.

">

Bricktop

Now the Jews did it. No, wait. The Chinese. Or was it Bush? Hmmm... ac_umm , the Iranians seem like a good bet...

ac_lmfao

Frood

Does that hand up your ass hurt when it makes your face snicker, laugh, cry, or pout?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Now the Jews did it. No, wait. The Chinese. Or was it Bush? Hmmm... ac_umm , the Iranians seem like a good bet...

ac_lmfao

Everybody can find a youtube video to "prove" it was everone except Al Qaeda. :crazy:

Bricktop

Freud could find a Youtube video that PROVES that he is smarter than a koala.

Anything is thus possible.

Frood

He must be pretty smart if he's got you obsessing about him from afar and for a number of years.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Really?

What part of his schtick reflects intelligence???

Frood

Your name is apt although it might have been even better if it were Bricks-Up-Top.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Like I said...where's this intelligence of which you speak?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

If you were any lamer, you'd be in a wheelchair.

Wazzzup

Here Fox News reports on Israeli involvement in 9/11.

">

I am sure there are lots of spies in the US.  Israeli, Russian  Chinese a bunch of others as well.  The idea that they knew is somewhat far fetched, the idea that they were part of it (Muslims working with Israelis???  I don't think so) makes no sense to me.

Wazzzup

I looked around and found a very good explanation of why the towers fell and firemen and police hearing what they thought were explosions.  

Airplanes are made out of mostly aluminum.  When Aluminum is molten and combines with water (like from a sprinkler system) it becomes explosive, burning hotter and faster.  That would have provided enough heat to weaken the steel girders to cause the building to come down.