The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I suppose most people here actually believe that one day we will colonize Mars.  Lol

Aryan

Sounds like a plan, we could send the Jews there...

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Azhya is hypersensitive to any real or perceived criticism of America.

She thinks she lives in paradise...which may be true, relative to the dump she originated from.

You say that about Renee and Wazzzup too..

In fact, you say the same about Shen Li if China is substituted for America......but, in that case you are right.

:laugh:

Funny how that works isn't it? I couldn't care less if someone criticised the UK, I know it's a shambles.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"ANOTHER Jew in our midst??...

Shush, or our pet will soon figure it out that we ALL are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Doesnt anyone find it odd how they destroyed the technology they used to 'get to the moon'? Or how the actual footage recorded is 'missing' or somehow 'recorded over'? Or the fact NASA stated we cant go to the moon because of the van Allen belts?

And so much more....doesnt anyone question this?

Of course us retards are baffled by the contradictitory bullshit sprouted by NASA over decades. Some of us retards have super long memories.

NASA are the biggest bullshitters on the planet...

I like how they're faking up Mars shots from the Paranal Observatory Chile. The observatory is so high, it's above the clouds so the terrain gets no plants... great for photography claiming it's a plantless Mars surface.

They build these little models and drive them around the mountains in Chile.

I'm sure Bricktop knew about them... :laugh3:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The only hoax here is this thread spurned by anti-American propaganda. Eat your hearts out. We have great museums that hold the remnants of these vessels that made its way to the moon and back. We went to the moon, thank you, do come again.

You couldn't have pulled the hoax off if you didn't have Australia to help you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for the moon landings, meh. As Conspiracy Theories go, it's one of the more tedious ones..... I bet SeoulCuck would find it interesting.

Not really, the side show alley sells lots of memorabilia to fund the space program.

Remenber when they sold moon plots? lol

that's like buying Bricktop's island, Rottnest deed.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"

We are?

Oy vay!!

That's why they cut off my....er....never mind...

ac_blush

Aryan

There's only one Juden on this board and I like making sure everyone knows about it!

Bricktop

But she is also Australian.

And if we count Freud as at least part Australian, that makes FOUR of us.

And we know what happens when Brits take on Australians in any field of endeavour.

Aryan

Errm you're British though? You just happen to live in 'Stralia...  ac_dunno

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Doesnt anyone find it odd how they destroyed the technology they used to 'get to the moon'? Or how the actual footage recorded is 'missing' or somehow 'recorded over'? Or the fact NASA stated we cant go to the moon because of the van Allen belts?

And so much more....doesnt anyone question this?

Of course us retards are baffled by the contradictitory bullshit sprouted by NASA over decades. Some of us retards have super long memories.

NASA are the biggest bullshitters on the planet...

I like how they're faking up Mars shots from the Paranal Observatory Chile. The observatory is so high, it's above the clouds so the terrain gets no plants... great for photography claiming it's a plantless Mars surface.

They build these little models and drive them around the mountains in Chile.

I'm sure Bricktop knew about them... :laugh3:

Most people just dismiss all these strange details.  They dont want to think for themselves.  And the possibilities are endless.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"But she is also Australian.

And if we count Freud as at least part Australian, that makes FOUR of us.

And we know what happens when Brits take on Australians in any field of endeavour.

My sister is married to Syd Hynes.

Syd Hynes was the captain of the Leeds Rhinos in the UK... And they were the only team that beat the Australians in Rugby c 1970...

So the poms have actually won something.... tee hee.
- Andy Warhol