The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Odinson, where do you live in Finland

Started by Thiel, October 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Odinson, you're cheating on me ?!

I´m sorry babe but you aint giving me enough pussy..  ac_biggrin

Maybe Thiel will, or vice versa.

Maybe you..

I´ll lay you on my finest reindeer and bear skins..

Hows about it lady..

:fgj(4):

You haven't got the balls to meet old Thiel let alone a gal. You are on every forum on the webz all day, every frickin day begging for attention. Worse than an old hound dog trying to impress it's master.

Stop humping my leg..

Man up..  :laugh:

At least you don't deny you are scared of women.  That is a start and you are welcome little man. Now, take the next step and see a shrink. Social assistance will pay because you can't.

You dont have to fear anything when have nothing to lose.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Maybe you..

Hows about it lady..

You haven't got the balls to meet old Thiel let alone a gal. You are on every forum on the webz all day, every frickin day begging for attention. Worse than an old hound dog trying to impress it's master.

Stop humping my leg..

At least you don't deny you are scared of women.  That is a start and you are welcome little man. Now, take the next step and see a shrink. Social assistance will pay because you can't.

Maybe Thiel can help  you find a job..

If you get a job, maybe you can finally get a girlfriend..

There is a world beyond forums you know.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Maybe you..

Hows about it lady..

Stop humping my leg..

A girlfriend..

I want one that has no vocal cords.

Anonymous

Maybe you..

Hows about it lady..

Stop humping my leg..

A girlfriend..

I want one that has no vocal cords.

Not a problem in virtual relationships.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The high falutin Korean does suffer from a bizarre superiority complex, it's probably to make up for the fact nobody takes him seriously in real life.  :laugh3:

Pot meet kettle..

How many people outside of Stormfront take you seriously?

A conservative RFP or a thirty five year old man who follows an ideology for antisocial teens..

No offense SCOUSE, but Seoul is more  likely to be a Rotarian than you.....or myself.

Once again you stick your beak in to defend the Korean cuck, but wait I'm being paranoid by making this observation right?

It's also very telling how you chose to attack me rather than IHJ who also doesn't like your favourite little pet eater.

Thiel

Maybe you..

Hows about it lady..

Stop humping my leg..

I employ people, but I am not offering to meet Odinson to offer him a job. Just a friendly chat over beer or coffee.

If Odinson's messages were working at the time, I would not have posted this. Thanks for fixing that. I will send him a pm.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It's also very telling how you chose to attack me rather than IHJ who also doesn't like your favourite little pet eater.

It's because she LIKES you, man...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I do like SCOUSE.

Odinson

I do like SCOUSE.

You dont like Scouse....

You just like his waffen..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Maybe you..

Hows about it lady..

Stop humping my leg..

I employ people, but I am not offering to meet Odinson to offer him a job. Just a friendly chat over beer or coffee.

If Odinson's messages were working at the time, I would not have posted this. Thanks for fixing that. I will send him a pm.

Odinson will never meet anyone. It's a character that exists only in cyberspace.

Bricktop

I think it exists in empty space.

Between his ears.

Anonymous

It's comments like that that causes Fash to roll her eyes at you. That and calling Seoulbro gay all the time followed by an lol.

I don't like Seoulbro because he is a conservative capitalist prog. Thiel is like that too, but he is pretty down to earth. You can talk with Thiel.  Seoulbro is blatantly condescending towards working people.

Stick to attacking his views and leave the school yard crap at the bike racks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's comments like that that causes Fash to roll her eyes at you. That and calling Seoulbro gay all the time followed by an lol.

I don't like Seoulbro because he is a conservative capitalist prog. Thiel is like that too, but he is pretty down to earth. You can talk with Thiel.  Seoulbro is blatantly condescending towards working people.

Stick to attacking his views and leave the school yard crap at the bike racks.

I agree with most of your post IHJ..

But, I am working class and Seoul is not condescending towards me.

Bricktop

That's no reason to  dislike someone. There are many with whom I disagree (not as many now as there was), but I held no enmity towards them because they saw things differently to me.

It occurs to me sometimes that I am not always right. True, its taken 67 years...but I got there.

I've changed my attitude a lot over the years. Because you disagree with me doesn't make you my enemy. We've been conditioned to that attitude by the toxic political climate our "democracy" creates; politicians bitch and scream at each other...and we follow their example.

If we don't learn to compromise, we will perish. America is teaching us this in its current socio-political climate. Extremism is overwhelming reason, and it's spreading everywhere.

I'm not sure you and I are on the same political page...but I'd love to buy you a beer. Your politics don't define you. That's flawed thinking that has to change. You care about things in a different way, and that's cool.

"Democracy" has taught us that OUR side is always right, and the opposition are evil/dumb/irrational/unreasonable. Yet we have more in common than truly sets us apart.

Anonymous

That's no reason to  dislike someone. There are many with whom I disagree (not as many now as there was), but I held no enmity towards them because they saw things differently to me.

It occurs to me sometimes that I am not always right. True, its taken 67 years...but I got there.

I've changed my attitude a lot over the years. Because you disagree with me doesn't make you my enemy. We've been conditioned to that attitude by the toxic political climate our "democracy" creates; politicians bitch and scream at each other...and we follow their example.

If we don't learn to compromise, we will perish. America is teaching us this in its current socio-political climate. Extremism is overwhelming reason, and it's spreading everywhere.

I'm not sure you and I are on the same political page...but I'd love to buy you a beer. Your politics don't define you. That's flawed thinking that has to change. You care about things in a different way, and that's cool.

"Democracy" has taught us that OUR side is always right, and the opposition are evil/dumb/irrational/unreasonable. Yet we have more in common than truly sets us apart.

The working class in Canada has been taking it in the hind quarters for close to thirty years now. When someone says more of the same is good I will not keep silent. Mass immigration, open borders, bad trade agreements, and environmental zealotry are taking it's toll. If we don't speak our minds, there won't be a middle class left.