Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Why would you care if you're welcome or not?

Are you that plastic that something like what people online think of you dictates your actions?

Why would you care that I won't register where I"m not welcome?

It affects you how?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Why would you care if you're welcome or not?

Are you that plastic that something like what people online think of you dictates your actions?

Why would you care that I won't register where I"m not welcome?

It affects you how?

The spic forum faggots are a weak bunch. You could kick their brown asses. They aint too bright either as you can tell by that question the little bug asked you.

Bricktop

Herman...be careful.

These rogues from Spics-R-Us are dangerous people.

They can use your body odour against you. They can scorch you with insults about your shoe size. They will stop at nothing to convince others you smell of poo.

Cease your taunts and prevarications if you value your self esteem. Their brutality knows no bounds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Herman...be careful.

These rogues from Spics-R-Us are dangerous people.

They can use your body odour against you. They can scorch you with insults about your shoe size. They will stop at nothing to convince others you smell of poo.

Cease your taunts and prevarications if you value your self esteem. Their brutality knows no bounds.

They are an intimidating bunch. Their lame repetitive insults drive to drink even more barrel wash.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"Their lame repetitive insults drive to drink even more barrel wash.

I agree. Perhaps they need to pull a page out of your spic and maid shine my shitter handbook to be more varied & creative with their insult prowess?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"Their lame repetitive insults drive to drink even more barrel wash.

I agree. Perhaps they need to pull a page out of your spic and maid shine my shitter handbook to be more varied & creative with their insult prowess?

TL, Herman it's Sunday.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I remember Bonesaw. I posted on a forum he owned about five or six years ago called Snarktank. It was a decent little forum. I never had a problem with Bonesaw. I will never register at another forum again. When this one and VF eventually go bye bye, I will be officially retired. However, if I was still interested in registering on forums, I would register where ever it is Bonesaw posts now, just to say hello.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember Bonesaw. I posted on a forum he owned about five or six years ago called Snarktank. It was a decent little forum. I never had a problem with Bonesaw. I will never register at another forum again. When this one and VF eventually go bye bye, I will be officially retired. However, if I was still interested in registering on forums, I would register where ever it is Bonesaw posts now, just to say hello.

I think I heard something about it..

How long did it last?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember Bonesaw. I posted on a forum he owned about five or six years ago called Snarktank. It was a decent little forum. I never had a problem with Bonesaw. I will never register at another forum again. When this one and VF eventually go bye bye, I will be officially retired. However, if I was still interested in registering on forums, I would register where ever it is Bonesaw posts now, just to say hello.

How long did it last?

I can't remember exactly. Not long though. I was just starting to get to know some of the posters when Bonesaw pulled the pin on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How long did it last?

I can't remember exactly. Not long though. I was just starting to get to know some of the posters when Bonesaw pulled the pin on it.

I see, thank you.

BEnzo

Master Bonesaw wonders if you were Starling. If Herman wasn't here he'd surely ask you himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"

Master Bonesaw wonders if you were Starling. If Herman wasn't here he'd surely ask you himself.

I can understand how Herman acts as a drunken pitbull keeping posters out..

Shen was not Starling..

Shen Li played a character she called the Iron Ch1nk for years, but now she has two little boys and stopped trolling.

BEnzo

Shen was not Starling..

Shen Li played a character she called the Iron Ch1nk for years, but now she has two little boys and stopped trolling.

She was the Iron Chink at Snarktank?

Anonymous

Shen was not Starling..

She was the Iron Chink at Snarktank?

Something like that..

Shen Li used to be a silly troll when she was younger.

Bricktop

It should be worthy of mention that Renee was also a member of Snarktank.

She was not Starling. That was RW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview