WTF???? All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped

Started by Wazzzup, March 26, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Poor little corrupt Kim Foxx.

Biggie Smiles

Unacceptable.

Expecting this woman to uphold the law and protect citizens against future ploys which may incite racial violence is clearly an activity spawned of deep rooted racism.

Al Sharpton should be outraged

Anonymous

Jussie Smollett would have went to jail for public mischief in Canada.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That spoiled brat actor got off scot-free.

Thanks to Kim Foxx.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Jussie Smollett would have went to jail for public mischief in Canada.
Can we send him up there and have him prosecuted? :laugh:   I don't think you want him though. :sad:

Wazzzup

Latest Jussie Smollett News: CHICAGO -- The two brothers who Chicago police said were involved in an allegedly staged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett have filed a federal defamation lawsuit against his attorneys.

Attorneys for Ola and Bola Osundairo held a news conference Tuesday morning to discuss the lawsuit, which has been filed against Smollett's attorneys Mark Geragos and Tina Glandian, and the Geragos & Geragos Law Firm.

"Attorneys Mark Geragos and Tina Glandian, through their continued false statements and hateful rhetoric, have only deepened the damage that was cause by the very first out of 16 counts of lies that were told to the police that started this whole situation," said Gloria Schmidt, attorney for the Osundairo brothers.

"My city, my police department and my clients deserve to have their reputations restored," Schmid added.

The lawsuit alleges that, "Smollett directed every aspect of the attack, including the location and the noose" and that his attorneys defamed the brothers in statements to the media.

"There are numerous defamatory statements and they are all included in the 16-page lawsuit that we filed," said James Tunick, attorney for the Osundairo brothers.

The lawsuit says that due to the attention and the negative comments from Smollett's attorneys, they haven't been able to work and it is affecting their livelihood. They are suing Geragos and Glandian for $75,000 each.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Jussie Smollett would have went to jail for public mischief in Canada.
Can we send him up there and have him prosecuted? :laugh:   I don't think you want him though. :sad:

As long as he serves his sentence in the USA.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That spoiled brat actor got off scot-free.

Shameful isn't it.

But fret not, when the police department attempts to hold her to some level of accountability Chicago politicians  manage to dwarf this shame with an even greater display of unmitigated hypocrisy by saying that those who are inquiring of this suspicious turn of events are doing so because they are racist.

cc

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/28/top-chicago-prosecutor-kim-foxx-subpoenaed-over-jussie-smollett-case/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20190428&tpcc=nypbreaking&mpweb=755-7814915-719773137">Prosecutor Kim Foxx And First Deputy Subpoenaed For Hearing Over Handling Of Smollett Case, Smollett Required To Appear

Chicago's top prosecutor, Kim Foxx, has been subpoenaed to appear at a hearing over her handling of the Jussie Smollett case, according to a new report.

The Cook County state's attorney was slapped with the subpoena by a retired judge who's pushing for the appointment of a special prosecutor to look into how Foxx dealt with the controversial case, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Ex-appellate Judge Sheila O'Brien also subpoenaed Foxx's top deputy Joseph Magats, and filed a document requesting that Smollett appear at the hearing, the report said.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"https://pagesix.com/2019/04/28/top-chicago-prosecutor-kim-foxx-subpoenaed-over-jussie-smollett-case/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_alert&utm_content=20190428&tpcc=nypbreaking&mpweb=755-7814915-719773137">Prosecutor Kim Foxx And First Deputy Subpoenaed For Hearing Over Handling Of Smollett Case, Smollett Required To Appear

Chicago's top prosecutor, Kim Foxx, has been subpoenaed to appear at a hearing over her handling of the Jussie Smollett case, according to a new report.

The Cook County state's attorney was slapped with the subpoena by a retired judge who's pushing for the appointment of a special prosecutor to look into how Foxx dealt with the controversial case, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Ex-appellate Judge Sheila O'Brien also subpoenaed Foxx's top deputy Joseph Magats, and filed a document requesting that Smollett appear at the hearing, the report said.

That's good that Judge Sheila O'Brien is trying to get a special prosecutor to look into Foxx's mishandling of this. But, it won't change the fact that Jussie Smollet got away with faking a hate crime.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Smollett can still be prosecuted.

He has not been acquitted. The prosecutor simply declined to pursue judgment. That is not an exoneration in other jurisdictions.

If the text messages that are in the public arena are any indication, that idiot Foxx may be liable to a charge of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

cc

QuoteSmollett can still be prosecuted.

Which I would also assume was still on the table
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I don't know how the judicial process works there...but a declination to prosecute does not exclude charges being laid in the future.

Anonymous