Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"I appreciate all the welcomes btw. Thanks.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why are you people name dropping me with this weird bezos guy and that freud?

BEnzo is not weird..

He looks forward to interacting with you here.

He acts a bit creepy crazy like he knows me somehow.  :confused1:

'Creepy Crazy' huh? You forget you asked Scouse to come here and invite you to SG? That's crazy.

You remember when you argued about the virtues of men sitting down to pee at TRF a while back? The dude was serious too. I bet he wipes after every squirt he takes.

One time awhile back I asked Freuds soul bro Sum Bum if he enjoyed participating in Frails Catfishing exploits. The Bum backed away from that shit like it was a real job. He was so flustered it left him almost postless. And shutting Sum Bum up isn't easy.

Dinky Freud is a disturbed individual. And a lush too.

Frood

Yes yes choo choo boy. Everything you just said and squared.

:001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That benzo guy is unhinged. He sounds like he has a massive erection for that freud.  

Maybe you two should have a sword fight or cross streams in the back of a VW bug.

Brah, Dinky isn't your only alt. You and Fat Danny were trolling teen boys at that Pokemon forum ffs.

I'm unhinged? Maybe, but a far cry from your level.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Yes yes choo choo boy. Everything you just said and squared.

:001_rolleyes:

Mad Brah, you wear panties while posting? Bra? Explain??

Tampon or pad??

You use Secret?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That benzo guy is unhinged. He sounds like he has a massive erection for that freud.  

Maybe you two should have a sword fight or cross streams in the back of a VW bug.

Brah, Dinky isn't your only alt. You and Fat Danny were trolling teen boys at that Pokemon forum ffs.

Aaron is seriously messed up. If he were 16, I could perhaps understand his passion for trolling.

But this knucklehead has a child ffs. And SHE is probably more mature than him.

BTW my sources tell me this is not the BEnzo from Stomping Spics.

Anonymous

Dinky Freud is a seriously disturbed internet predator.

Bricktop

Just listen to his latest podcast.

If that isn't clear evidence of a deranged mind, I don't know what is.

The guy is bugnut crazy.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Aaron is seriously messed up. If he were 16, I could perhaps understand his passion for trolling.

Not from stomping groundz? Your sources would be incorrect. Who says? Easily proven if the admin there would give you my IP to compare to here. Which is fine by me. I'm genuine.

Speaking of IP's. That fanook Freud used to threaten to 'out' me with my IP yearly if not more often. I think he'd forget he'd already threatened me previously. I think it's his liver spots. They're eating into his brain. The guy is pushing 50, after all. Some can handle it, some cannot.

Remember when Freud posted your full name after you hammered him with like only three posts at Fleas old board PO?

BEnzo

A guy like Freud is nothing but a Sad Brah, eh Dinky?

Anonymous

Not from stomping groundz? Your sources would be incorrect. Who says? Easily proven if the admin there would give you my IP to compare to here. Which is fine by me. I'm genuine.

Speaking of IP's. That fanook Freud used to threaten to 'out' me with my IP yearly if not more often. I think he'd forget he'd already threatened me previously. I think it's his liver spots. They're eating into his brain. The guy is pushing 50, after all. Some can handle it, some cannot.

Remember when Freud posted your full name after you hammered him with like only three posts at Fleas old board PO?

I believe you BEnzo.

ac_smile

BEnzo

I believe you BEnzo.

ac_smile

Hope so.

Here's the funny thing. This goes out to Bricktop as well. How the hell did Freud find Rotwang in the first place? All these years later? Sum Bum was broadcasting 'Rotwang is at Blue Cashew' all the time at TRF. I didn't know Rotwang, so big deal, right? Then I heard Frood was pretending to be a young teen girl. Oh, c'mon. No way. So I came over here to read, and sure enuff. There's Freud as Dinky. Plain as day.

That was 3 years ago:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EsteemedFlatAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif">

I've been laughing at him ever since!

Bricktop

You should address this question directly to Aaron.

I mean Dinky.

I mean Pantywaste.

I mean Freud.

Anonymous

I believe you BEnzo.

ac_smile

Hope so.

Here's the funny thing. This goes out to Bricktop as well. How the hell did Freud find Rotwang in the first place? All these years later? Sum Bum was broadcasting 'Rotwang is at Blue Cashew' all the time at TRF. I didn't know Rotwang, so big deal, right? Then I heard Frood was pretending to be a young teen girl. Oh, c'mon. No way. So I came over here to read, and sure enuff. There's Freud as Dinky. Plain as day.

That was 3 years ago:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EsteemedFlatAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif">

I've been laughing at him ever since!

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview