Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Velvet"
Well said. If that ape is a mod, I'm not posting here again.

And welcome BEnzo.

Are you implying that this sorry excuse of a sub-human of a primate once enjoyed moderation duties around here?

I'm having trouble believing you here Velvet as I'd imagine that retard having difficulty pointing a straw in the right direction next to a punch bowl if he were dying of thirst.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"BEnzo doesn't seem the least bit creepy.

What is creepy is a middle aged alcoholic who refuses to accept he was caught with his dick in his while pretending to be a female. Dinky Freud is like the wizard of oz after the curtain was pulled on him. In Dinky's case, it was his voice changer malfunctioning and we could all hear his guy voice. Freud really needs to quit the booze. It makes him lose touch with reality.

Bricktop

You only need to listen to his latest demented rambling to understand this is a man with severe mental issues.

It's hard not to form the view that he actually believes his fantasies, lies and duplicity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You only need to listen to his latest demented rambling to understand this is a man with severe mental issues.

It's hard not to form the view that he actually believes his fantasies, lies and duplicity.

But, Thuglife thinks he is normal compared to Herman. ac_wot

Bricktop

That says more about Buglife than it does about Herman.

From my observations, Buglife and Freud could be the same idiot. They certainly share the same level of idiocy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That says more about Buglife than it does about Herman.

From my observations, Buglife and Freud could be the same idiot. They certainly share the same level of idiocy.

Buglife is a little chihuahua. All high pitched bark and no bite.

Bricktop

I wonder what it's barking at?

Does it crave attention, perhaps? Not getting enough at Shitter Shiners Inc?

Maybe Momasita threw it out for pretending to be Freud...her one true love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wonder what it's barking at?

Does it crave attention, perhaps? Not getting enough at Shitter Shiners Inc?

Maybe Momasita threw it out for pretending to be Freud...her one true love.

It wants to be noticed, that's for sure.

Bricktop

With the same methodology and technique employed by my 3 year old grand daughter. But lacking the guile and flair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"With the same methodology and technique employed by my 3 year old grand daughter. But lacking the guile and flair.

Buglife is doing the best it can.

Bricktop

Bless it's little heart.

An "A" for effort.

But like most of its peers, it lacks depth and quality. It's cute how it tries to align itself with Freud's troll, though. It's a bit like saying he is a witness to Jussie Smollett's "assault".

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Velvet"BEnzo doesn't seem the least bit creepy.

What is creepy is a middle aged alcoholic who refuses to accept he was caught with his dick in his while pretending to be a female. Dinky Freud is like the wizard of oz after the curtain was pulled on him. In Dinky's case, it was his voice changer malfunctioning and we could all hear his guy voice. Freud really needs to quit the booze. It makes him lose touch with reality.

Despite DD's female troll character, the guy is capable ofcontributing to discussions. Joe is equally full of shit, and does not contribute anything to discussions. In fact, he deliberately derails good discussions. He doesn't even read what people post ffs. Give me DD any day over a forum cancer like Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview