Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "BEnzo" Did you hear Freuds podcast?

Link?

My brothers and sisters here would LOVE to hear it.

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

Welcome Benny. I remember you from TRF.  ac_drinks

I used to be the Iron Chink, but having a family has made me light aluminum alloy. You won't see me here that often, but I doubt we'll see you here that often either.

Sounds like a good wrestling name. The Iron Chink. I like it.

Whether I'm here often or not will depend entirely on Dinky, who has yet to throw out the welcome mat for an 'old friend.' And it hurts me-

He should be the first one to welcome his old friend. He drinks as much as Herman by the way.

Bricktop

Whether I'm here often or not will depend entirely on Dinky, who has yet to throw out the welcome mat for an 'old friend.' And it hurts me-

Dude, we BOTH know that isn't going to happen.

Aside from the fact that your presence here is as welcome to him as a call from the STD centre, if he acknowledged prior acquaintance he'd break his troll cover.

So allow me to roll out the welcome mat as compensation. I know Aaron would like that.

Anonymous

Dude, we BOTH know that isn't going to happen.

Aside from the fact that your presence here is as welcome to him as a call from the STD centre, if he acknowledged prior acquaintance he'd break his troll cover.

So allow me to roll out the welcome mat as compensation. I know Aaron would like that.

Did DD and BEnzo squabble in the past at other forums?

Bricktop

No idea.

They used to be buds...but that could be said for many of Aaron's acquaintances...he has a LOT of "used to be" friends.

He's socially maladjusted, however. And a twisted little liar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No idea.

They used to be buds...but that could be said for many of Aaron's acquaintances...he has a LOT of "used to be" friends.

He's socially maladjusted, however. And a twisted little liar.

Well I hope DD surprises BEnzo with a warm welcome.

Bricktop

And people in hell hope for an ice cream van, but that won't happen either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And people in hell hope for an ice cream van, but that won't happen either.

I haven't given up hope it might happen.

Bricktop

Frood

Why are you people name dropping me with this weird bezos guy and that freud?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FRhhr8D5mKSX7O%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why are you people name dropping me with this weird bezos guy and that freud?

BEnzo is not weird..

He looks forward to interacting with you here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FRhhr8D5mKSX7O%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Exactly.

Welcome BEnzo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Link?

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

I used to be the Iron Chink, but having a family has made me light aluminum alloy. You won't see me here that often, but I doubt we'll see you here that often either.

Give it a little time BEnzo, I'm sure DD will welcome you.

ac_smile

Meanwhile, it's good to have Herman defending the gates against all the other barbarians.  Just don't give him a panel again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Link?

Give it a little time BEnzo, I'm sure DD will welcome you.

ac_smile

Meanwhile, it's good to have Herman defending the gates against all the other barbarians.  Just don't give him a panel again.

Well said. If that ape is a mod, I'm not posting here again.

And welcome BEnzo.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why are you people name dropping me with this weird bezos guy and that freud?

BEnzo is not weird..

He looks forward to interacting with you here.

He acts a bit creepy crazy like he knows me somehow.  :confused1:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview