Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"I am the Trump border wall. No spic maggots enter unless through me.

No, you are not..

Anybody can register and post here.

you realize your forum donkey is afflicted with a terrible and incurable disease and must be put to sleep.

True enough. I am too frickin nice to you spic help.

Racial slurs are not funny the first time. Repeating something that is not funny does not make it funny.

I agree 100 per cent Shen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am the Trump border wall. No spic maggots enter unless through me.

No, you are not..

you realize your forum donkey is afflicted with a terrible and incurable disease and must be put to sleep.

Racial slurs are not funny the first time. Repeating something that is not funny does not make it funny.

Who inserted a stick into that shapely ass of yours. I remember when you were a good poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches" it's sort of a chicken/egg thing now and certainly not creating good will.

Good will with Kylie/Flea?

:roll:

She would have no idea what that meant.

Give her my love and tell her I miss her.

Flea, aka, Maria Canswallow knows two things: white cack and shining shitters for white cack.

Anonymous

No, you are not..

Who inserted a stick into that shapely ass of yours. I remember when you were a good poster.

Perhaps you missed it while you were pouring whisky on your cereal, but I had a family and grew up.

Biggie Smiles

No, you are not..

Do you really expect a primate who lacks education and has served time in prison to perform any better?

Surely you must lower the bar in his case.

Anonymous

No, you are not..

Do you really expect a primate who lacks education and has served time in prison to perform any better?

Surely you must lower the bar in his case.

I am white and Ukrainian which places me at the top of the racial hierarchy. Way above you and Shen Li.

Biggie Smiles

I am white and Ukrainian which places me at the top of the racial hierarchy. Way above you and Shen Li.

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "BEnzo" Did you hear Freuds podcast?

Link?

My brothers and sisters here would LOVE to hear it.

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

Welcome Benny. I remember you from TRF.  ac_drinks

I used to be the Iron Chink, but having a family has made me light aluminum alloy. You won't see me here that often, but I doubt we'll see you here that often either.

The Alloy Asian?

Anonymous

Link?

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

I used to be the Iron Chink, but having a family has made me light aluminum alloy. You won't see me here that often, but I doubt we'll see you here that often either.

The Alloy Asian?

Something like that.

Anonymous

I should have made a welcome BEnzo post, but I see Shen Li did..

BEnzo, just so you know, this little sub is our version of flaming, but it's probably pretty tame compared to what you are used to..

I don't enforce many rules here and I certainly do not endorse the content, especially the ubiquitous racist garbage..

Personally, i don't have anything against the posters on flea's forum.....besides flea herself, Blurt and Peaches, I don't really know them......well, there's SCOUSE who we all know..

I have registered on a few forums as a goodwill gesture and I thought about registering at flea's forum for that reason..

But, I doubt my presence would be allowed let alone appreciated..

So, I have decided to make any poster who joins us from that board feel welcome, so WELCOME again BEnzo.

ac_smile

And please feel free to ask me anything

BEnzo

Link?

Sounds like a good wrestling name. The Iron Chink. I like it.

Whether I'm here often or not will depend entirely on Dinky, who has yet to throw out the welcome mat for an 'old friend.' And it hurts me-

Anonymous

Link?

Whether I'm here often or not will depend entirely on Dinky, who has yet to throw out the welcome mat for an 'old friend.' And it hurts me-

Give it a little time BEnzo, I'm sure DD will welcome you.

ac_smile

BEnzo

Quote from: "Fashionista"I should have made a welcome BEnzo post, but I see Shen Li did..

BEnzo, just so you know, this little sub is our version of flaming, but it's probably pretty tame compared to what you are used to..

I don't enforce many rules here and I certainly do not endorse the content, especially the ubiquitous racist garbage..

Personally, i don't have anything against the posters on flea's forum.....besides flea herself, Blurt and Peaches, I don't really know them......well, there's SCOUSE who we all know..

I have registered on a few forums as a goodwill gesture and I thought about registering at flea's forum for that reason..

So, I have decided to make any poster who joins us from that board feel welcome, so WELCOME again BEnzo.

ac_smile

I appreciate the good will. Dinky won't, but who cares? This will be fun. Keeps things fresh.

BEnzo

Link?

Give it a little time BEnzo, I'm sure DD will welcome you.

ac_smile

Doubtful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I should have made a welcome BEnzo post, but I see Shen Li did..

ac_smile

I appreciate the good will. Dinky won't, but who cares? This will be fun. Keeps things fresh.

I hope DD does.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview