Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "BEnzo" Did you hear Freuds podcast?

Link?

My brothers and sisters here would LOVE to hear it.

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "BEnzo"
half my board

You have a board?

Is Peaches a barrel of laughs here too?

Bricktop

This place has suddenly become like the toilets at a chilli carnival.

Assholes are coming from everywhere.

Bricktop

Link?

I'm working on it. Hopefully he posts it up so I don't have to look. He was so proud of his work.

Were you active at BH when Freud, Sum Bum, and EB shacked up together? All grown men for those who don't know.

I was at BH BEFORE the Stooges realised they had so much in common. I was their bete noir.

Hence Freud's obsession.

It should be noted that Freud was not really a Stooge per se. He fed off the punchlines of the other two...and they were few and far between.

BEnzo

Huh. Found it:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/why-rotwang-is-a-pos">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/ ... g-is-a-pos">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/why-rotwang-is-a-pos

BEnzo

Freud still has a male roomie. Some habits are hard to break.

Bricktop

Quote from: "BEnzo"Huh. Found it:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/why-rotwang-is-a-pos">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/ ... g-is-a-pos">https://www.spreaker.com/user/10881404/why-rotwang-is-a-pos

ac_lmfao

This guy is a total nutjob!!!

His troll was busted from the get go!!!

His obsession, however, is disturbing. I think therapy is his only option.

Aaron, my invite stands. If you feel unfulfilled and overwrought, you can come visit it me in Adelaide any time.

Mano e mano.

Anonymous

half my board

You have a board?

I'll take that as a No.

Bricktop

Isn't Benzo attached to Erica Kylie? If so, would he not have de facto possession of half the board?

BEnzo

half my board

You have a board?

I'll take that as a No.

Right, everybody knows you're not funny.

BEnzo

It is widely believed Freud was Sum Bum's gimp. The two first hooked up at a fair where Rowan was selling Sham-Wows.

'It cleans, shines, and is super absorbent!'

Frood fell in love. He claims he still has that plastic cloth. I bet it's stiff as a board. Not absorbent anymore.

Anybody here hear the one about how Freud visited a female poster(unbelievably) and couldn't afford(supposedly) the trip?

She paid. Story of the dudes life. Freudly's favorite expression is 'free is for me!` Whatta Bum-

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Velvet was spot on. Herman is indeed dumb as a brick only lacks the usefulness.

He doesn't post at the "spic" forum because he obviously cannot meet the minimum IQ requirements needed to work an alternate forum software. He's like your trained monkey that can only do one thing and one thing only. The moron would literally expire if required to walk and chew bubblegum simultaneously

Save it pal, you guys have Scouse. One of the dumbest wastes of skin I have seen on the webz. And speaking of skin, his hide is very thin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This place has suddenly become like the toilets at a chilli carnival.

Assholes are coming from everywhere.

An accurate analogy. As long as the flamers contain their antics to RR, who cares. One of them took a dump in the Politics sub and had to be reminded this is the public toilet.

Anonymous

Link?

Welcome Benny. I remember you from TRF.  ac_drinks

I used to be the Iron Chink, but having a family has made me light aluminum alloy. You won't see me here that often, but I doubt we'll see you here that often either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"I am the Trump border wall. No spic maggots enter unless through me.

No, you are not..

Anybody can register and post here.

you realize your forum donkey is afflicted with a terrible and incurable disease and must be put to sleep.

True enough. I am too frickin nice to you spic help.

Racial slurs are not funny the first time. Repeating something that is not funny does not make it funny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview