The best topic

Replies: 8357
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:04:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

That Oak is One Nasty Unhinged Piece of Work

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oak, Dove, Murdy, Flea... all fine in my book.

I just wouldn't want to get in jacuzzi with them all at the same time.

Did they ask why you did not bring old Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Considering the amount of involvement Oak has with this forum, I think this is an authentic Trophy Thread for certain.  

She lives in a LOT of people's heads, but pays no rent.

With all the time she spends in different forums, old Oak barely has time to shine my shitter. Priorities man.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"

Because they're all of the opinion you can't come.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"

Because they're all of the opinion you can't come.

This is why team BC is winning the tag team match.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Timmy"The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

You're forgetting the hypocrite who tormented a member of the Hoor wars for burying her miscarried fetus in her garden turned butthurt pro-lifer...

Something said nearly a decade ago that i was big enough to publically apologize for.  

When i go low and hurt people, i listen and apologize. Because im not a backstabbing narcistic abuser who makes excuses for my shit behavoir. Take notes if you ever wanna "grow" for real.

Its called integrity.  That thing you do not have regardless of how much you try to convince everyone otherwise.

Butthurt pro lifer? Hahaha.  I dont expect another human to die so i can get laid.  Its an alien concept to you but try to understand your sexual urges do not come before other people. Like friendships and human life.

You knuckle dragging fucking pig.

As you probably know Dove, I'm pro life too..

Most of the posters here are not.

And not a single one can provide a solid, consistent argument for killing human beings.

Murd here waited until i was on a forum, so her dumb ass pro abort arguments were not shredded on FB by people in healthcare, people with advanced degrees, actual female attornies.  She cannot handle the scrunity.

I can take a pro abort dogpile any day because my stance is solid and i know why i have it.

She got mocked out of a debate group i invited her in.  Basically pissed off a bunch of women who share her view. She brags about being Catholic but doesnt know Catholics worship Christ.

Shes a drunk. She needs help.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Timmy"The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

You're forgetting the hypocrite who tormented a member of the Hoor wars for burying her miscarried fetus in her garden turned butthurt pro-lifer...

Something said nearly a decade ago that i was big enough to publically apologize for.  

When i go low and hurt people, i listen and apologize. Because im not a backstabbing narcistic abuser who makes excuses for my shit behavoir. Take notes if you ever wanna "grow" for real.

Its called integrity.  That thing you do not have regardless of how much you try to convince everyone otherwise.

Butthurt pro lifer? Hahaha.  I dont expect another human to die so i can get laid.  Its an alien concept to you but try to understand your sexual urges do not come before other people. Like friendships and human life.

You knuckle dragging fucking pig.

As you probably know Dove, I'm pro life too..

Most of the posters here are not.

And not a single one can provide a solid, consistent argument for killing human beings.

Murd here waited until i was on a forum, so her dumb ass pro abort arguments were not shredded on FB by people in healthcare, people with advanced degrees, actual female attornies.  She cannot handle the scrunity.

I can take a pro abort dogpile any day because my stance is solid and i know why i have it.

She got mocked out of a debate group i invited her in.  Basically pissed off a bunch of women who share her view. She brags about being Catholic but doesnt know Catholics worship Christ.

Shes a drunk. She needs help.

I am pro life too. But, I try to stay out of the discussions about abortion.

Blurt

Same here, Jock. About involvement, I mean.

This is an issue in which the arguments put forward, no matter how sound and valid they may be, are unlikely to change anyone's mind.

It's a very emotional issue that calls forth deeply held irrational beliefs; participants on either side of the debate can't even get past the first step, which is the definition of terms. Often, opponents aren't even arguing about the same thing.

I stay out of it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Same here, Jock. About involvement, I mean.

This is an issue in which the arguments put forward, no matter how sound and valid they may be, are unlikely to change anyone's mind.

It's a very emotional issue that calls forth deeply held irrational beliefs; participants on either side of the debate can't even get past the first step, which is the definition of terms. Often, opponents aren't even arguing about the same thing.

I stay out of it.

I'm very pro life, but I avoid arguing about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Same here, Jock. About involvement, I mean.

I stay out of it.

I have actually had people who were just reading a debate/discussion i was in on this topic come to me a d say i gave them alot of points and info to consider, or that their minds were changed.

It does happen. Maybe not always with the ones you debate with, but with readers.

Bonesaw actually read alot of my posts on this and said i gave him some stuff to think about that he didnt know and hasnt thought of.

It is such important discussion.

Thiel

I am pro choice, but I would never allow myself to get into an argument with a Fash or a Dove. Besides, I am not militant about my opinion.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I am pro choice, but I would never allow myself to get into an argument with a Fash or a Dove. Besides, I am not militant about my opinion.

I do not get involved in abortion discussions either.

Bricktop

Odinson

Women seek to control us..

After sex, a female can go "hmm should I call it a rape or not"..

During pregnancy, a female can go "hmmm should I keep the baby or not"..

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Women seek to control us..

After sex, a female can go "hmm should I call it a rape or not"..

During pregnancy, a female can go "hmmm should I keep the baby or not"..

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

Of course the legalized brutality of a living human being is about "the other sex wants to control us!"

Just dont have sex. You are not entitled to it and its really not all about you.  No defenseless human should be cruely dismembered and tossed in the garbage because two adults wanted to smash privates.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview