The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That Oak is One Nasty Unhinged Piece of Work

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Odinson"Women seek to control us..

After sex, a female can go "hmm should I call it a rape or not"..

During pregnancy, a female can go "hmmm should I keep the baby or not"..

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

Of course the legalized brutality of a living human being is about "the other sex wants to control us!"

Just dont have sex. You are not entitled to it and its really not all about you.  No defenseless human should be cruely dismembered and tossed in the garbage because two adults wanted to smash privates.

Its just one aspect of it.

The thought of ending the babies life does make me really uneasy.

And now that they have been given the little finger, they want to take the whole hand..

They want to kill living, crying babies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

In both of these cases, a female goes "hmm should I ruin this mans life or not"..

Of course the legalized brutality of a living human being is about "the other sex wants to control us!"

Just dont have sex. You are not entitled to it and its really not all about you.  No defenseless human should be cruely dismembered and tossed in the garbage because two adults wanted to smash privates.

Its just one aspect of it.

The thought of ending the babies life does make me really uneasy.

And now that they have been given the little finger, they want to take the whole hand..

They want to kill living, crying babies.

They are living from the moment of conception.

Killing a living human being is not a valid choice. Dont get pregnant. Having sex is a choice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Timmy"The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

You're forgetting the hypocrite who tormented a member of the Hoor wars for burying her miscarried fetus in her garden turned butthurt pro-lifer...

Something said nearly a decade ago that i was big enough to publically apologize for.  

When i go low and hurt people, i listen and apologize. Because im not a backstabbing narcistic abuser who makes excuses for my shit behavoir. Take notes if you ever wanna "grow" for real.

Its called integrity.  That thing you do not have regardless of how much you try to convince everyone otherwise.

Butthurt pro lifer? Hahaha.  I dont expect another human to die so i can get laid.  Its an alien concept to you but try to understand your sexual urges do not come before other people. Like friendships and human life.

You knuckle dragging fucking pig.

As you probably know Dove, I'm pro life too..

Most of the posters here are not.

And not a single one can provide a solid, consistent argument for killing human beings.

Murd here waited until i was on a forum, so her dumb ass pro abort arguments were not shredded on FB by people in healthcare, people with advanced degrees, actual female attornies.  She cannot handle the scrunity.

I can take a pro abort dogpile any day because my stance is solid and i know why i have it.

She got mocked out of a debate group i invited her in.  Basically pissed off a bunch of women who share her view. She brags about being Catholic but doesnt know Catholics worship Christ.

Shes a drunk. She needs help.

Just like you to twist and contort the facts at whim... you tormented the poster who buried her unborn fetus in her rose garden for over a year... and disgusted the entire female membership until they all left TV.  

Catholics recognize Jesus... we just don't swing from his nuts screaming his name all day everyday.  

I bailed from the FB arguments because much like you, those women don't have anything better to do but sit online.  I don't speak hater because I'm a hustler.... so I came in, created the shit storm and bounced when it got redundant.  

But what would you know about that?  You've been on here all of 2 months and have already racked up 2000 posts.  I don't have time to devote to online bullshit arguments like this...  

But you had me at "can take a prolife dogpile" ~ bwahahahah you had me banned from SG for prolife arguments made online while you were "detoxing."  

You wish I was drunk... then maybe more posters would be buying your current line of BS

Biggie Smiles

truth right there, brah.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Tipsy"You've been on here all of 2 months and have already racked up 2000 posts.

For the sake of accuracy, Dove has been a member here for many years.

Carry on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

truth right there, brah.

Men should have the same rights as women to opt of of being a parent. There should be a brief time in the first trimester when a man can opt of of being a dad even if the woman decides to keep the baby. Men cannot force women to be mothers and women should not have the right to force men to be fathers.

Timmy the ammer

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmy"Does every thread dove posts in change into an abortion debate?

She's passionate about the issue.

@realAzhyaAryola

truth right there, brah.

This is horse manure. I don't know what kind of women you have been hanging around with. Instead of wasting my energy on how to ruin a man's life, I'd rather throw it all into enhancing my own. Men have as much drama as women but they will deny that. One thing is for sure, men start to dislike a woman who makes them feel, for whatever reason, emasculated.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

truth right there, brah.

This is horse manure. I don't know what kind of women you have been hanging around with. Instead of wasting my energy on how to ruin a man's life, I'd rather throw it all into enhancing my own. Men have as much drama as women but they will deny that. One thing is for sure, men start to dislike a woman who makes them feel, for whatever reason, emasculated.
greedy gold diggers who claim they're independent right up until they're cashing that alimony check have that same effect.

Just saying

Odinson

truth right there, brah.

The point is that you could make my life miserable... Legally..

Now that they are just believing a womans word on rape cases... No physical proof required..

They have already sent a lot of innocent men to jail..

Moonpie

Quote from: "Blurt"Oak, Dove, Murdy, Flea... all fine in my book.

I just wouldn't want to get in jacuzzi with them all at the same time.

Lol blurt can't blame ya..
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

truth right there, brah.

Now that they are just believing a womans word on rape cases... No physical proof required..

I have to agree.  Some women plain suck...
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

truth right there, brah.

I have to agree.  Some women plain suck...

Some of us guys are fuckt up too. Not me of course. I am a real catch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview