The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

That Oak is One Nasty Unhinged Piece of Work

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Indeed you do.

You might wanna try putting some pants on though.

I'm thinking. ac_umm

Anonymous

Timmy the ammer

The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmy"The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

You're forgetting the hypocrite who tormented a member of the Hoor wars for burying her miscarried fetus in her garden turned butthurt pro-lifer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What about Murdock?

I have a great rack... but you knew that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oak is as bright as a cheap flashlight with dead batteries.

You chose to post in their Politics sub.

Pants Yamato

Oak is the kind of person you would see on a reality cop show getting busted for breaking into someone's home to take a shit and eat all their butter.

Anonymous

Considering the amount of involvement Oak has with this forum, I think this is an authentic Trophy Thread for certain.  

She lives in a LOT of people's heads, but pays no rent.

Pants Yamato

Peaches are you excited for the new live action Dora the explorer movie coming out? Do you ferociously jackhammer your pudding pud to on demand episodes of Icarly?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Timmy"The nastiest people in these forums are flea makes fun of dead kids and queen martine makes fun of lost body parts

You're forgetting the hypocrite who tormented a member of the Hoor wars for burying her miscarried fetus in her garden turned butthurt pro-lifer...

Something said nearly a decade ago that i was big enough to publically apologize for.  

When i go low and hurt people, i listen and apologize. Because im not a backstabbing narcistic abuser who makes excuses for my shit behavoir. Take notes if you ever wanna "grow" for real.

Its called integrity.  That thing you do not have regardless of how much you try to convince everyone otherwise.

Butthurt pro lifer? Hahaha.  I dont expect another human to die so i can get laid.  Its an alien concept to you but try to understand your sexual urges do not come before other people. Like friendships and human life.

You knuckle dragging fucking pig.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Considering the amount of involvement Oak has with this forum, I think this is an authentic Trophy Thread for certain.  

She lives in a LOT of people's heads, but pays no rent.

It's her presence on so many forums why people notice her..

I'm mentioned every other day at VF and I rarely post there..

I was mentioned regularly at SG before I registered..

I'm not comparing my modest input on these forums to a larger than life poster like Oak, but you get the picture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Tipsy"

Something said nearly a decade ago that i was big enough to publically apologize for.  

When i go low and hurt people, i listen and apologize. Because im not a backstabbing narcistic abuser who makes excuses for my shit behavoir. Take notes if you ever wanna "grow" for real.

Its called integrity.  That thing you do not have regardless of how much you try to convince everyone otherwise.

Butthurt pro lifer? Hahaha.  I dont expect another human to die so i can get laid.  Its an alien concept to you but try to understand your sexual urges do not come before other people. Like friendships and human life.

You knuckle dragging fucking pig.

As you probably know Dove, I'm pro life too..

Most of the posters here are not.

Blurt

Oak, Dove, Murdy, Flea... all fine in my book.

I just wouldn't want to get in jacuzzi with them all at the same time.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview