Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm bored.

Started by Bricktop, September 02, 2019, 08:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Sun's out today...

But more cold weather is on the way.

It bucketed down here for 2 days but it was warm-ish.

My Storm Chasers group has got some great cloud pictures atm.. pictures from NSW.

I should post them in the weather thread...

I'll go do that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Sun's out today...

But more cold weather is on the way.

Cold weather? What fifteen degrees you pussy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Gaon"
But, if a leftist poster joins and I disagree with their positions, I will oppose it. Others may agree with me. You can still have good debates and respectfully disagree.

i agree with you 100%. I have no problem respectfully disagreeing with anyone. I think the lefties ran off because they can't stand the voices of the right that they were facing day in and day out. It's not our fault they can't stand to read our conservative views or being challenged or not agreeing with their views. I thought they were supposed to be the tolerant lot, eh? Such snowflakes. I have no sympathy for the ones who fled. You don't like what you're hearing or reading so you take off? What cowards. We are better off meeting posters who are mature and who can withstand opposing views.

This is a catch 22 thing Azhya..

Posters like yourself or Gaon are not going to fake a contrarian position just to make a poster with differing opinions feel welcome.

Blazor

Brick, warm weather if finally upon you, so time to shake the winter boredom. I dont blame you one bit if you slacked off some on here. Get some things done, and log in when you feel like it and kick a tire or two. The rest of us are about to go into winter mode, so Im sure there will be an uptake in posting from some of us.

Im on several forums, and post when I can. I have too much going on to really be bored. Im more bored at work lol, hence my uptake in daytime posting.

I can see why you would be extra bored, since you are retired. When I was unemployed for a spell, I was bored out of my mind! You need to find things to fill your time. Its not too late to pick up an instrument, or learn anything really. I get bored if Im in a routine, so I change it up now and then. Change things up Brick  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I can never be bored. There is always something to do. I'm painting these days. One day, I'll paint something just for TBC and show it to you.  ac_dance

Thats the spirit Azhya!!!

Follow this gal's example Brick  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Spoiler Alert:

This could wreck the boredom.

WHATCHUDUIN, ASSHOLES???!!!

:laugh3:

Well Im back to work today. Yesterday I hiked up to Stiles falls, 40 foot falls. Took off my shoes and got in lol. Was very refreshing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Well Im back to work today. Yesterday I hiked up to Stiles falls, 40 foot falls. Took off my shoes and got in lol. Was very refreshing.

I am able to keep a fit active lifestyle and post too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some may come to test the water, but when confronted by our rather militant position will probably not remain.

We will only attract alternative thinkers by being less rambunctious towards them.

I don't see any "militancy" here. Herman is a pig, but that's not the same thing.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:thumbup:

I have posted on a hike.

Anonymous

Is it close to your house Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Less than an hour away in Shawsville.

The story to the naming of the place, a Confederate Naval man by the name of Stiles was trying to impress how good he could swing from mast to mast, by swinging vine to vine and branch. When he grabbed a branch, it broke, and he fell to his death.

Anonymous

The story to the naming of the place, a Confederate Naval man by the name of Stiles was trying to impress how good he could swing from mast to mast, by swinging vine to vine and branch. When he grabbed a branch, it broke, and he fell to his death.

Did you camp overnight?

Blazor

Did you camp overnight?

I wish, it was much cooler up there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Some may come to test the water, but when confronted by our rather militant position will probably not remain.

We will only attract alternative thinkers by being less rambunctious towards them.

I don't see any "militancy" here. Herman is a pig, but that's not the same thing.

You want a good Hermanating and you know it.