Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

My AR is ready for you

Started by Blazor, September 13, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Ok, so this O' Rourke fucker says "hell yes, we are going to take your AR-15s" and thats all ok, but when this guy named Cain says "my AR is ready for you", and all of a sudden hes under FBI investigation, Twitter removed his tweet for inciting violence, and the snowflakes are in an uproar. How is that any different than O' Rourke's threat!? To come take my property! (I dont own an AR btw). How is this any different than "when you pry them from my cold dead hands". Bunch of whiney snowflakes. They like to throw a punch, and then cry when a punch is returned.

I think I can help you here.

One is implying that he intends to take someone's property. It's not clear whether or not he intends to do so lawfully, but given he is a politician we can safely assume he intends to introduce legislation that bans certain firearms, and the possess ion of said firearms without a proper licence will lead to confiscation.

The other replies with a warning that he is prepared to resist that confiscation with his firearm, in other words he is threatening to use that firearms in order to maintain his possession. As it is an AR 15, it can safely be deduced that use that firearm is likely to lead to serious injury or death.

So, you see, one is NOT the same as the other. One is a death threat, the other a political position.

It is an interesting feature of the American mentality that equates the taking of property with the taking of life.

I tell ya what, all those AR-15 totin' fuckers, aint gonna jus say "dur, here ya go". We remember our past, we know tyranny, and we know what is right and wrong. We are not some gun wielding nut job that goes and shoots up children, we are the ones that are first to give our shirts off our back to help out someone, and we dont stand for being shit on. No Brick, we will not all go silently in the night.

As far as "death threat", he made no such thing. He did not say "Im going to shoot you Mr Senator", no, he said you can try and take my property. Shit aint happenin' chief.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Would you perhaps help me out here, as I am not privvy to American history.

When did the US as a sovereign nation live under tyranny?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Would you perhaps help me out here, as I am not privvy to American history.

When did the US as a sovereign nation live under tyranny?

You dont get it, we currently are  :sad:

Perhaps this flag I designed several years ago should help. It needs updating again though.

https://i.ibb.co/mtwpX1T/new-rebel-flag-01.jpg">

Bricktop

Whilst I see your point, that ain't tyranny.

North Korea is tyranny.

Iran is tyranny.

Nazi Germany was tyranny.

Whatever you live under in the US, it ain't tyranny.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whilst I see your point, that ain't tyranny.

North Korea is tyranny.

Iran is tyranny.

Nazi Germany was tyranny.

Whatever you live under in the US, it ain't tyranny.

Only cause so many sheep comply and accept. We had WAY many more freedoms merely a decade ago.

Bricktop

What freedoms have been taken away?

@realAzhyaAryola

What is the need to own an AR-15 if you are not going to shoot your enemies in a world war? If I were the leader of a country, I would not want my citizens owning this kind of weapon. For what? What are you going to use it for? Hunting rifles will be okay but assault rifles don't seem to belong in the hands of mere citizens but soldiers at war.

Maybe the answer is to ban bullets. One can own the cool rifle of their choice but they can only shoot with toy bullets. I am a mother so this is my opinion on the matter because I would not want my sons to get a hold of an AR-15. I will not approve of it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Hes a flip flopping fucker, more of that "not for you but ok for me" crowd.

However, O'Rourke had a much different stance when he was running for Senate. During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don't want to do that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-debate-ar-15s">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-o ... ate-ar-15s">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-debate-ar-15s

Didn't the other candidates mention his reversal?

Possibly, I dont watch that show, oh whats it called, oh yeah.... Liars on Parade!  :laugh:

If you mean the Democrats debate, I watched it. I am all for listening to all sides. I listen to the right and I laugh at the left.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"Fortunately the vote-slut is going nowhere ... a mere irrelevant fart in a windstorm

I sure hope so. The conservatives might be the ones upset in 2020 just like the liberals was upset in 2016. You just never know what the outcome will be.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

I doubt any other nation on Earth would allow such a weapon in the hands of private citizens.

It's madness.

Skippy

Quote from: "Bricktop"I doubt any other nation on Earth would allow such a weapon in the hands of private citizens.

It's madness.

Yet 25 years ago you could own an m16 or ak47 in australia

Bricktop

Odinson

The AR-15 is legal in Finland.

Its a semi-automatic "bird rifle"... For sports and hunting.

Bricktop

What do you hunt with an AR 15?