Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It wasn't a relationship u were nothing but a kick

Send the switch and get over me

Anonymous

I told you were to get it.

Im not paying anything for you to get anything. You left it. Its your responsibility. Period. Your BM can give me a PO box or you can meet my brother at the police station. Perfectly reasonable options. If you dont like them....well ill consider it abandoned and donate it.

No threat. Its a statement of fact. If you continue attempting to harrass me you wont be dealing with just me. Its more a promise and a warning.

Go. Away. And. Stop.

This will be the last time i address you. If you do not drop this and move on, i will treat this as harrassment. All your off board shit.

Glad you finally understand it wasnt a relationship, you psycho. I told you enough i didnt want one.

Moonpie

If he left it dove then it's his responsibility to get it period.  Don't stress about it.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's been a spirited day in this sub.

Well, I'm done with this. I've been done with this. I keep getting sucked into it and now it's so dam old I can care less about it.

Plus, the GF bought a Switch, Xbox1, Mario Maker, BotW, and gave him 175 bucks in ps money on top of, get this, spent the entire last two fucking days recreating his mindcraft world and Mario levels.

Mind you, he had spent two years making that mindcraft world.

That, is a keeper ac_wub

Pants Yamato

Dove went to see king Martini to go play doctor, as soon as she gets there she immediately asks for a prescription.

* Rim Shot *

Pants Yamato

You might want to lock it now that Dove has resorted to making threats.

Gaon

A nice break from politics. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"

I know right? ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Dove went to see king Martini to go play doctor, as soon as she gets there she immediately asks for a prescription.

* Rim Shot *

I do love how everything is say is "harassment" yet she's doing shit that's worse.....

She needs to chill the fuck out

Pants Yamato

Quote from: "King Martini"

I know right? ac_lmfao

Don't worry I took a screen cap of the threat and made a video with a time code in case she erases the threat. If anything happens to you I will do my due diligence and report to the authorities this information. If you get murdered hopefully my tip will result in a cash reward.

Anonymous

I know right? ac_lmfao

Don't worry I took a screen cap of the threat and made a video with a time code in case she erases the threat. If anything happens to you I will do my due diligence and report to the authorities this information. If you get murdered hopefully my tip will result in a cash reward.

They might stab me with needles you never know ac_lmfao

Anonymous

I know right? ac_lmfao

GB printed it, no worries.

I want it in writing, with witnesses, printed and framed if you need to that any, and i mean ANY....even indirect off board contact WILL have consequences.

You are welcome to take that as a threat, as long you take it and take it faaaaarrrrr away in the other direction.

Thanks, Pickles.

That goes for any and everyone in your messed up family.

Consider this dropped on my end, unless i have to take legal action.  

Where is Bricktop?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"This is nauseating.

Lying about having an autistic child is disgusting.

You're in no position to accuse anyone of being disgusting.

You are a really aweful judge of character, Shen.

You are literally meatsheilding an actual, lying conplete dead beat.

I have ALWAYS taken care and contributed to MY kids. I do not fling them around fot sympathy points on the internet.

You are so backwards its astounding.

Like seriously. I dont care if you dislike me or what but fucking aye if you knew the truth here you would puke.

I did.

There is reason he is suddenly posting it here and saying SG is full of MY friends. Its not that. Its he is a known liar. Im inclined to more watch him trip over his own lies and ignore you.....its just so ironic. You cannot make this up.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

I am absolutely in the position to call him disgusting. Give it time, you will too.

If that's true, it takes one to know one.

Giving your kids drugs, living in a van, using a nine year old as leverage, yeah, you're mother of the year material. If I knew who you are, I'd report you to the proper authorities myself. You want to be an immature, irresponsible nutjob, that's your business. You have young kids, and your shit makes me sick to my stomach.

I haven't seen you riled up like this in a long time. Good going Dove. :thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview