Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I really don't give two fucks what adults with no dependents do. However, when I see some forty year old drama queen rationalizing her unbelievably selfish, repetitive irresponsible behaviour, I get pissed off.

That's all I'm going to  say about this. Besides, I know Fash has a soft spot for crazy Dove.

Anonymous

A licensed health care professional who sent me pictures of her patients?

Didn't you send me pics if retarded ppl shitting on floors? Did they know you were taking pictures of them?

Isn't that against HIPPA laws?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
 Shen how do you feel about scam artists?  Where do scam artists dead beat dads fall on your peice of shit scale?

I think you're both selfish. I don't know about your fling, but you're a serial offender. This isn't the first time you put your selfish desires ahead of what's best for your family. We all know it won't be the last either. Of course it's never your fault either when these relationships inevitably go South. Irresponsible people always rationalize and make excuses for their irresponsible choices.

As I said before though, you can't possibly be naive enough to think that any guy who is a catch would want anything to do with you. You should take an oath of celibacy until your youngest is eighteen.

Shen, you really need to stop think every woman wants a man.  

I was not in a relationship with this nutbag, told this nutbag i did not want a relationship and that we could be friends and anything beyond that would be far down the road. I explicitly and clearly told this psycho that i am NOT ready for a serious relationship.

So again you are preaching to the choir and you need to be directing this outrage at the pushy dead beat who uses his kids on the internet to get sympathy and manipulate people.

But whatever, dude. Like i said there is hella irony here.

Anonymous

And no offense, I'm ready for anything you throw at me. I've already talked to a lawyer about it

I dropped it. You didn't. You think everything is about you. Just stop. Send the switch

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I really don't give two fucks what adults with no dependents do. However, when I see some forty year old drama queen rationalizing her unbelievably selfish, repetitive irresponsible behaviour, I get pissed off.

That's all I'm going to  say about this. Besides, I know Fash has a soft spot for crazy Dove.

I'll follow you out and stare at your booty

Anonymous

I was not in a relationship with this nutbag, told this nutbag i did not want a relationship and that we could be friends and anything beyond that would be far down the road. I explicitly and clearly told this psycho that i am NOT ready for a serious relationship.

So again you are preaching to the choir and you need to be directing this outrage at the pushy dead beat who uses his kids on the internet to get sympathy and manipulate people.

You did, you wanted a relationship with some guy from an anonymous message board you don't know, and it wasn't the first time either. Of course neither of them lasted. Like all your relationships, they were doomed to fail. The nerve of you expecting anyone on these boards to affirm your incredibly destructive choices.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"A licensed health care professional who sent me pictures of her patients?

Didn't you send me pics if retarded ppl shitting on floors? Did they know you were taking pictures of them?

Im gonna make this really easy for you.

1. You can make arrangments to get the switch. Are you going to do that? Yes or no. Tell me when to have someone there to give it to you.

2. You can back way the fuck off your attempts to harrass me in real life. If you continue to do this, i WILL take action.

Can we just get this switch to your kid and you go the fuck away?

Anonymous

You did, you wanted a relationship with some guy from an anonymous message board you don't know, and it wasn't the first time either. Of course neither of them lasted. Like all your relationships, they were doomed to fail. The nerve of you expecting anyone on these boards to affirm your incredibly destructive choices.

That is absolutely not what is happening here.

You are aligning yourself on the internet with a dead beat psycho.

I am not the one who wanted a relationship. Period.

I dont care what you believe about me. This person you are meat sheild is litetally everything and more that you are claiming to be so disgusted with.  The irony is unbelievable.

Have you noticed he has stopped whining about the switch and wont make any arrangements to get it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"A licensed health care professional who sent me pictures of her patients?

1. You can make arrangments to get the switch. Are you going to do that? Yes or no. Tell me when to have someone there to give it to you.

2. You can back way the fuck off your attempts to harrass me in real life. If you continue to do this, i WILL take action.

I'm not harassing you. You just called me a dead beat, which, I'm not. You hung my kids toy over a toilet with a knife in your hand. That is harassment.

You can send the switch. It's 20 bucks to ship. Send me a tracking number.

I've tried to work with you. You were the one who actually went to the cops, you are the one lying about sending the switch. You are the one bringing this into real life. Not. Me.

I haven't done fuck all to you but want my kids system back.

I'm done communicating with you. I've tried my best not to communicate with you. I've ignored you on the BG, you brought this shit here.

I'm not trying to ruin your life, so stop trying to ruin mine

Anonymous

I dont care what you believe about me. This person you are meat sheild is litetally everything and more that you are claiming to be so disgusted with.  The irony is unbelievable.

Have you noticed he has stopped whining about the switch and wont make any arrangements to get it?

There won't be any arrangements.

You ship it, or you don't. I'm not telling you what to do. And do not contact the bm

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

I'm not harassing you. You just called me a dead beat, which, I'm not. You hung my kids toy over a toilet with a knife in your hand. That is harassment.

I've tried to work with you. You were the one who actually went to the cops, you are the one lying about sending the switch. You are the one bringing this into real life. Not. Me.

I'm done communicating with you. I've tried my best not to communicate with you. I've ignored you on the BG, you brought this shit here.

If all you wanted was to get the system back WHY are you chosing to lie and pull all this all this bullshit INSTEAD of getting the damn system?

Ruining your life? I BLOCKED YOU. I want NOTHING to do with you. I want your kid to get his switch IF its really your kids switch SO

Are you going to come to the station and get it, or you can have her call me or write me with a po box to ship it to.

WHY is this hard?

If you refuse to make arrangememts to get this i am going to consider it abdoned and donate it. Whats it gonna be? I am not going to permit you to use this as an excuse to abuse and harrass me period.  Cascur and Shen buying into your bullshit doesnt mean im gonna allow it to continue.

Anonymous

If all you wanted was to get the system back WHY are you chosing to lie and pull all this all this bullshit INSTEAD of getting the damn system?

Ruining your life? I BLOCKED YOU. I want NOTHING to do with you. I want your kid to get his switch IF its really your kids switch SO

Are you going to come to the station and get it, or you can have her call me or write me with a po box to ship it to.

WHY is this hard?

If you refuse to make arrangememts to get this i am going to consider it abdoned and donate it. Whats it gonna be?

The agreement was that you ship it.

If you ship it, I will pay you back or somebody else you want the price for the shipping.

I will not go anywhere near you. I won't even be in the same state as you. The BM wants nothing to do with you. Get that out your head for the last time, creeper.

Either you ship it, or you don't.

Anonymous

And, the thing is bricked at the moment. Good luck opening it.

Anonymous

There won't be any arrangements.

You ship it, or you don't. I'm not telling you what to do. And do not contact the bm

So basically, your child is heart broken over this system but you dont care enough to pay the shipping? Your BM doesnt either?

And IM the shit parent?

Welp you better drop this then considering apparently youd rather punish your kid for your bad choices than cough up any money or effort to get it back.

I dont want to hear another from you about me "terrorizing a 9 year old" or you running around lying that im threatening your ex.

You go your seperate way like i said when i told you not to ever contact me again further because if i have to deal with anymore of your shit again i WILL be forced to take action.

So drop it now, let it die, and go find someone willing to dive into a relationship way too fast.

End of.

Anonymous

WHY is this hard?

If you refuse to make arrangememts to get this i am going to consider it abdoned and donate it. Whats it gonna be?

The agreement was that you ship it.

If you ship it, I will pay you back or somebody else you want the price for the shipping.

I will not go anywhere near you. I won't even be in the same state as you. The BM wants nothing to do with you. Get that out your head for the last time, creeper.

Either you ship it, or you don't.

You would be meeting with my brother.

Frankly after seeing all your messages no one in my life thinks im safe right now and no one wants you anywhere near me or my kids.

Dont fucking flatter yourself. You were a whack job trying to move here even though i told you i dont want a relationship. I told you we could be FRIENDS You need to find someone else to bring this bullshit to because no one here is gonna tolerate it.

I made a mistake talking to you and a bigger mistake meeting up with you a couple times but this was not a relationship and you really pushed too many rational boundaries. Im done being nice.

Leave us alone, do not contact me, do not run around telling people im contacting you, let it die and move on if you do not want any problems.

You keep this up youll be dealing with my brother and my husband.

Got it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview