Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"This is nauseating.

Lying about having an autistic child is disgusting.

You're in no position to accuse anyone of being disgusting.

You are a really aweful judge of character, Shen.

You are literally meatsheilding an actual, lying conplete dead beat.

I have ALWAYS taken care and contributed to MY kids. I do not fling them around fot sympathy points on the internet.

You are so backwards its astounding.

Like seriously. I dont care if you dislike me or what but fucking aye if you knew the truth here you would puke.

I did.

There is reason he is suddenly posting it here and saying SG is full of MY friends. Its not that. Its he is a known liar. Im inclined to more watch him trip over his own lies and ignore you.....its just so ironic. You cannot make this up.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

I am absolutely in the position to call him disgusting. Give it time, you will too.

If that's true, it takes one to know one.

Giving your kids drugs, living in a van, using a nine year old as leverage, yeah, you're mother of the year material. If I knew who you are are, I'd report you to the proper authorities myself. You want to be an immature, irresponsible nutjob, that's your business. You have young kids, and your shit makes me sick to my stomach.

I

You gotta be the only one dumb enough to believe any of that.

Hey Poofer, you have my express, public consent to give this woman my name, my county and the number to DHS.

Please do it. Seriously.  

Then maybe we could send them YOUR way, Poofer. Because all of us will pass drug testing.  And our house is clean and not unsafe. And, i see my kids. I provide for my kids.  

Shen how do you feel about scam artists?  Where do scam artists dead beat dads fall on your peice of shit scale?

Anonymous

Whomever gives her the attention, that's who.

This is all she has

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "King Martini"And somebody needs to stop fishing for my ex-wifes info or threats on contacting somebody outside these forums.

This is getting creepy/stalkerish

I think it is creepy she wants contact with your ex wife too...

If the Switch belongs to her child i wanna make sure it gets there. Ill pay for it if it is.

If not he can drive and get it. Why is that creepy?  Because i talked shit to you a few months ago?

The kid is heart broken, devastated because his dad left it here.  If it were my kid and my kids dad left it i would absolutely call to get the switch. I wouldnt be creeped out.

Its because you are lying, poof.  And you care what people here think because this really is all you have. This and video games.

Anonymous

I have ALWAYS taken care and contributed to MY kids. I do not fling them around fot sympathy points on the internet.

Like seriously. I dont care if you dislike me or what but fucking aye if you knew the truth here you would puke.

I did.

There is reason he is suddenly posting it here and saying SG is full of MY friends. Its not that. Its he is a known liar. Im inclined to more watch him trip over his own lies and ignore you.....its just so ironic. You cannot make this up.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

I am absolutely in the position to call him disgusting. Give it time, you will too.

Giving your kids drugs, living in a van, using a nine year old as leverage, yeah, you're mother of the year material. If I knew who you are, I'd report you to the proper authorities myself. You want to be an immature, irresponsible nutjob, that's your business. You have young kids, and your shit makes me sick to my stomach.

It makes alot of ppl sick.

You should read the fb posts on my viral thread. A mother holding a toy with a knife in her hand is fucking crazy ass shit

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"And somebody needs to stop fishing for my ex-wifes info or threats on contacting somebody outside these forums.

It is.

The fact she threatened my ex with physical harm and "going all ghetto" on her makes this even more fucking creepy

I have that documented too.

The BM is getting really uncomfortable with this shit, too.

Shit, even you didn't do that :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

I did.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

Giving your kids drugs, living in a van, using a nine year old as leverage, yeah, you're mother of the year material. If I knew who you are, I'd report you to the proper authorities myself. You want to be an immature, irresponsible nutjob, that's your business. You have young kids, and your shit makes me sick to my stomach.

It makes alot of ppl sick.

You should read the fb posts on my viral thread. A mother holding a toy with a knife in her hand is fucking crazy ass shit

As sick as a father telling his kids he hopes Trump wins so their mother gets deported?

Yes....they should read facebook.  They really should.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"

It is.

The fact she threatened my ex with physical harm and "going all ghetto" on her makes this even more fucking creepy

I have that documented too.

The BM is getting really uncomfortable with this shit, too.

Shit, even you didn't do that :roll:

No you dont.

You are an out of control liar.

So again which is it?  Are gonna get your switch? Because you can. You just gotta it at the station or have your BM tell me where to ship it. It can be a PO box, i dont need her info.

Unless you are...full of shit?

Anonymous

It wasn't me who said the thing about her getting deported.

It was her ex boyfriend.

So, you really are stalking my ex wife?

You do know her and I are fb friends, right? And that the fb account you found that on was buried because she had a stalker ex, correct?

Now she has a second stalker, creeper. I'll let her know

Anonymous

You are really making shit uncomfortable, Sum Dov'E

Anonymous

I thought you just said i was threatening her with bodily harm?

Now you need to tell her im stalking her?

Trip trip trip.

Again, do you want the switch?  Are you gonna come a d get it from my brother?  Have the EX give me a place to ship it?

Or are you just gonna keep spazzing, lying, playing victim when you could be getting your "broken hearted" sons switch?

Anonymous

Shen how do you feel about scam artists?  Where do scam artists dead beat dads fall on your peice of shit scale?

I think you're both selfish. I don't know about your fling, but you're a serial offender. This isn't the first time you put your selfish desires ahead of what's best for your family. We all know it won't be the last either. Of course it's never your fault either when these relationships inevitably go South. Irresponsible people always rationalize and make excuses for their irresponsible choices.

As I said before though, you can't possibly be naive enough to think that any guy who is a catch would want anything to do with you. You should take an oath of celibacy until your youngest is eighteen.

Anonymous

Two different things.

Threats in text, now you admitted to stalking her fb.

Seek some help, hun. I'll send you some money

Anonymous

I think you're both selfish. I don't know about your fling, but you're a serial offender. This isn't the first time you put your selfish desires ahead of what's best for your family. We all know it won't be the last either. Of course it's never your fault either when these relationships inevitably go South. Irresponsible people always rationalize and make excuses for their irresponsible choices.

As I said before though, you can't possibly be naive enough to think that any guy who is a catch would want anything to do with you. You should take an oath of celibacy until your youngest is eighteen.

I admit to being selfish.

I want what I want and I'll stop at nothing to get it. I'm selfish about my family, my friends, and my GF. I want them all to have everything they want.

But I'm a narcissist.....and btw, there isn't a single person who actually knows me who says I'm a narcissist. Just one person I hardly knew

Anonymous

But Shen, I'm warning you, that things gon live in this thread for about a week.

And for the record, mother of the year here hadn't seen one of her kids in years but it's her ex's fault she got addicted to heroin from kidney stones.

Swish

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"Two different things.

Threats in text, now you admitted to stalking her fb.

Seek some help, hun. I'll send you some money

Lol no, psycho, it isnt.

If i was threatening her in text, claiming to "go ghetto"  i would already be on her page dumb ass.

Am i somehow texting her phone? How did i magically get her phone number?

Do you ever stop lying long enough to think your lies through dipshit?

And btw, you know im legally a mandated reporter and if i believed children lived in that house i would HAVE to report you?

If you are gonna be spread bullshit that i give drugs to my kids, that im harrassing and threatening people you better be ready for a libel/slander charge because im a liscenced health care professional.

So go ahead and tell Shen who to make that report to.  

We are locked in this because if i ignore you, YOU find ways to get my attention. Some of which WILL get you into real legal trouble.

So, do gou want to make arrangements for your switch? One would think if your son was really SO upset, you would everything possible to get it back. Shit, if your son loved his Switch so much kinda funny you took it out id state to visit a woman, isnt it?  

But you have excuses for everything that only the truly gullible buy into. Isnt that right?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview