Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Pants Yamato

I got this song in my head all of a sudden.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dove"You dont, Cascur.

Not even close.

Yes I do... VC aka (shit was her screen name at 3rd Rail) Yeah Ant that's right - (or some claim Ant was really Bra1n.).. doxed Poofer... so yes we do know EVERYTHING about him.

No. You dont.

You think you do.  You DONT.  I know all about what you know and that....doxxing.

I will school you when you are curious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

It's easy to judge, when you haven't had to walk in someone else's shoes Shen..

Try a little compassion.

I have compassion for Dove's kids. It's not their fault their mom is a human train wreck. I have compassion for Marty's child who's Switch is being manipulated by an emotionally unstable forty year old woman.

Anonymous

Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

Try a little compassion.

I have compassion for Dove's kids. It's not their fault their mom is a human train wreck. I have compassion for Marty's child who's Switch is being manipulated by an emotionally unstable forty year old woman.

Good lord the irony.

You are feeling bad for the wrong kids, Chink.

But by all means...carry on.

Anonymous

Bang on.

Try a little compassion.

I'm the manipulator tho.

By doing everything I can for an emotionally unstable person.

See, I'm one of those ppl who says something, then bust my ass and do it. She calls that lying. I call it setting goals.

Not once did I ever manipulate this person.

I'm gon post a podcast with my bestie soon, she goes over her opinion on me being a narcissist. And she tells the truth, she don't give a fuck

Anonymous

And for the record, my kids are well taken care of and surrounded by love

I never shipped them off to whomever would take them to use heroin, or give them Ativans without a script. Shit I have no clue what an Ativan is

Anonymous

Bang on.

Try a little compassion.

I'm the manipulator tho.

By doing everything I can for an emotionally unstable person.

See, I'm one of those ppl who says something, then bust my ass and do it. She calls that lying. I call it setting goals.

Not once did I ever manipulate this person.

I'm gon post a podcast with my bestie soon, she goes over her opinion on me being a narcissist. And she tells the truth, she don't give a fuck

It's never Dove's fault tho. :001_rolleyes:  She's a serial fuck up.

Anonymous

Doing everything for me?

I thought you just told everyone you just wanted to be friends and i was pushing for more?

What do you mean by goals here?

Also, take note how hard he needs to "prove" he isnt a narcissist and has an "interview" with someone who "dont lie".

As if he were a liar, thats magically true. Lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"As for irresponsible, who at 39 years of age with responsibilities get fucking evicted , tells everyone how great it is to live in a van, and would rather talk to somebody online then actually go out and pay off her debts?

It's hard to believe someone so irresponsible actually exists.

Anonymous

I wanna hear what you mean by "when i say something i bust my ass to do it"

Do you mean saying we were "just friends" and me pushing, Poofer?

Lets help some eyes open here. Tripping on your bullshit this soon? Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"As for irresponsible, who at 39 years of age with responsibilities get fucking evicted , tells everyone how great it is to live in a van, and would rather talk to somebody online then actually go out and pay off her debts?

Ooohhh irony. Lol.

Anonymous

They do.

They also hang a nine year old toy over a toilet for laughs.

Who is the mentally unstable one?

Anonymous

They do.

They also hang a nine year old toy over a toilet for laughs.

Who is the mentally unstable one?

So which is it, Poof?

Did you "do everything you could", "set goals and bust your ass"(whatever that means) or were you the one saying it was just friendship while i was the psycho pushing for a relationship?  Cant have it both ways, liar.

Why doesnt the mother want her kids game system back if all it takes is a phone call?

Or you just gonna post hump one of the few people stupid enough to buy your bullshit?

Questions questions.

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"Yes, my nine year old son has autism. Somebody knows this.

When he was four years old, he could hear a song on the radio and repeat the lyrics after hearing it only once. Hes a special little man who is loved here very dearly by everyone around him.

I am not ashamed of him, not am I ashamed of letting the world know just how fucking beautiful and awesome he is.

And the BM wants nothing to do with this person who keeps fishing for her info. It's fucking creepy already and she has told me repeatedly to tell this person to leave her alone and stop bringing her name up

My sister's two sons have autism and the eldest just passed a world wide software exam... the youngest to ever have passed the software exam globally EVER.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

This is nauseating.

Lying about having an autistic child is disgusting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview