Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

OK Pigeon... I couldn't care less about your pathetic little life.

As for KM, I know almost everything about him... I don't have any real opinion about how good or bad he is.

If this case went before Judge Judy (bless her biased rotten heart) you'd be treated with contempt from her and she would make you return his property IMMEDIATELY and she wouldn't give a shit how out of pocket you were.

Give him back his damn contraption ffs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

It's easy to judge, when you haven't had to walk in someone else's shoes Shen..

Try a little compassion.

Is compassion hanging a nine year old with autism's game console over a toilet for laughs?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

It's easy to judge, when you haven't had to walk in someone else's shoes Shen..

Try a little compassion.

Is compassion hanging a nine year old with autism's game console over a toilet for laughs?

What 9 year old with autism?

You dont have an autistic kid.

What sort of assknuckle lies and uses kids online for sympathy?

Go ahead. Spread your "pictures"

Have the mom call me, ill send it to her.

Cant do that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"OK Pigeon... I couldn't care less about your pathetic little life.

As for KM, I know almost everything about him... I don't have any real opinion about how good or bad he is.

If this case went before Judge Judy (bless her biased rotten heart) you'd be treated with contempt from her and she would make you return his property IMMEDIATELY and she wouldn't give a shit how out of pocket you were.

She likes to weaponize the restraining orders me and the BM have filed against each other during our divorce.

What she don't tell anybody, is that on all but one of them, I was the petitioner not the defendant.

Me and the BM get along good and both of us learned from it. We even fucking share experiences now together, her bf and my GF included

Anonymous

Bang on.

See, I'm not stupid.

The reason why she don't send the switch is cuz shes using it as leverage so one day we get back together. She knows I won't come down there.

She knows deep down I'm a good guy and she knows she fucked up letting a good guy like me slip. It's not my fault I'm adorable. She will smear me so nobody likes me. It's ok, this isn't my first bitter woman.

Out. Of. Your. Mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"OK Pigeon... I couldn't care less about your pathetic little life.

She likes to weaponize the restraining orders me and the BM have filed against each other during our divorce.

What she don't tell anybody, is that on all but one of them, I was the petitioner not the defendant.

Me and the BM get along good and both of us learned from it. We even fucking share experiences now together, her bf and my GF included

Then have her call me so i can send the switch to yoyr "autistic" child.

Eh?

Anonymous

I am returning it.

Its on him to get it. Im not keeping it from him.

Im just not paying to ship it. He refuses to provide label and insurance so he can come get it from the police station and my brother will give it to him

What is hard about this?

Pants Yamato

Just for the record playing a Switch while sitting on the toilet is a perfectly acceptable way to relax while moving the bowels. Hanging a Switch over a toilet to upset a child, that's a little deplorable.

Anonymous

Yes, my nine year old son has autism. Somebody knows this.

When he was four years old, he could hear a song on the radio and repeat the lyrics after hearing it only once. Hes a special little man who is loved here very dearly by everyone around him.

I am not ashamed of him, not am I ashamed of letting the world know just how fucking beautiful and awesome he is.

And the BM wants nothing to do with this person who keeps fishing for her info. It's fucking creepy already and she has told me repeatedly to tell this person to leave her alone and stop bringing her name up

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"Just for the record playing a Switch while sitting on the toilet is a perfectly acceptable way to relax while moving the bowels. Hanging a Switch over a toilet to upset a child, that's a little deplorable.

I know its hard to think of Poofer as an adult, but he is close to 50.

Calling him a child just enables him.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"You dont, Cascur.

Not even close.

Yes I do... VC aka (shit was her screen name at 3rd Rail) Yeah Ant that's right - (or some claim Ant was really Bra1n.).. doxed Poofer... so yes we do know EVERYTHING about him.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

As for irresponsible, who at 39 years of age with responsibilities get fucking evicted , tells everyone how great it is to live in a van, and would rather talk to somebody online then actually go out and pay off her debts?

My house was just accessed at $206k, btw. The fucking shithole lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dove"You dont, Cascur.

Not even close.

Yes I do... VC aka (shit was her screen name at 3rd Rail) Yeah Ant that's right - (or some claim Ant was really Bra1n.).. doxed Poofer... so yes we do know EVERYTHING about him.

How many tatts do I have?

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"Yes, my nine year old son has autism. Somebody knows this.

When he was four years old, he could hear a song on the radio and repeat the lyrics after hearing it only once. Hes a special little man who is loved here very dearly by everyone around him.

I am not ashamed of him, not am I ashamed of letting the world know just how fucking beautiful and awesome he is.

And the BM wants nothing to do with this person who keeps fishing for her info. It's fucking creepy already and she has told me repeatedly to tell this person to leave her alone and stop bringing her name up

You guys should put your kids first.

I just want to make sure the child gets his system back. As a mother, i would absolutely make contact and arrangements to get my "autistic" childs system back.

We both know that you are full of shit.

See im reading this, and realizing its terrifying how poor my initial judgement was in talking to you. But im glad i caught on quick.

These guys have no idea. And youll play on that because you simply do not have anything else.

I feel bad for you.

But you should really tell your ex that you pawned it and that im willing to ship it to her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview