Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Pigeon is going on to 40... she has to wake up to herself.

And she's still taking drugs. She got drugs off a friend instead of going to a doctor.

Because Poofer is the epitome of honest.

Dont be stupid, Cascur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"If you were so concerned about your kids, you wouldn't be throwing urself at guys on anonymous message boards. I realize you can't be too choosy, but that is just pathetic. I know white women lack self control, but even by white standards, you look like a desperate nymph.

K.

I didnt throw myself at anyone.  As i stated, i was very clear that i did NOT want any sort of serious relationship.

Regardless of how this nut carried on online, we were mostly NOT a couple, as i stated to him that i am not anywhere wanting a relationship.

So you are barking up the wrong tree, here. Take it to the desperate loser who doesnt consider children at all and cannot cope with rejection or reality.

Glad i could help. Im too feminists for this angle though, youll get more action outta Poofer. Im just reading from you that you find a womans worth in her man and motherhood is garbage, a line of thinking i find positively revolting and sexist.

Sure, you didn't want it, you tried to stop it. :001_rolleyes: Just like the other guy on these forums. There's a pattern with you followed by excuses, excuses, excuses.

Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

I'm not this horrible guy I'm portrayed to be by this person. I'm a horrible guy on these forums, it's my character. I'm playing a character. It's like saying somebody on CSI is a real person and that some actor is a killer because he played one on TV.

These guys are all friends in rl. Of course they will defend each other. Even when somebody is hanging a kids toy over a toilet. I'd never do anything like that.

Who's a bad guy?

Somebody playing one on the internet?

Or somebody posting pics of a kids toy in a compromising position to impress her internet friends?

When her and I were physically together, there was never a problem. Know why? I treated her like gold.

She won't tell you that, tho. But she will say I'm some lying, narcissistic scumbag who horribly called her late one night having a panic attack.

Yes, I had an issue messing around with a married woman, and yes, I was speaking with somebody else the entire time. She was fucking married. Two days before all this shit happened, I told her I friendzoned her, and she was like "forever" and i said "yes". I told her we couldn't even start a true relationship until she was divorced, so this shit about me pushing this issue is confusing.

She also said we couldn't be just friends, and after all this, it's kind of true.

Anonymous

And she's still taking drugs. She got drugs off a friend instead of going to a doctor.

You wanna pic of this?

Does anybody want a pic of this?

Anonymous

I did spend the 60.

More than willing to mail the switch to the mother of the kid it belongs to.

Im just as rid of him either way. Dont care if it rots in the back of my car. My brother will give it to him at the police station.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"If you were so concerned about your kids, you wouldn't be throwing urself at guys on anonymous message boards. I realize you can't be too choosy, but that is just pathetic. I know white women lack self control, but even by white standards, you look like a desperate nymph.

K.

I didnt throw myself at anyone.  As i stated, i was very clear that i did NOT want any sort of serious relationship.

Regardless of how this nut carried on online, we were mostly NOT a couple, as i stated to him that i am not anywhere wanting a relationship.

So you are barking up the wrong tree, here. Take it to the desperate loser who doesnt consider children at all and cannot cope with rejection or reality.

Glad i could help. Im too feminists for this angle though, youll get more action outta Poofer. Im just reading from you that you find a womans worth in her man and motherhood is garbage, a line of thinking i find positively revolting and sexist.

Sure, you didn't want it, you tried to stop it. :001_rolleyes: Just like the other guy on these forums. There's a pattern with you followed by excuses, excuses, excuses.

I didnt "try" anything.

I told him i wanted just a friendship. He pushed. I slammed the breaks and cut him off. He had a public tantrum for over a week.

Where are you getting this?  Do you struggle with boundaries and assume others do?

Am i the naughty naughty villian cuz ill kick men to the curb? This is a topic.

Why do sone women think having a man is what a woman should root her worth on?

Annndddd go.

You failed at providing a loving home with BOTH parents teaching children how to negotiate marriage... with love, patience, endurance, sufferance... You've taught your responsibilities, when the going gets tough, quit.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"How many guys have Dove and Murdoch actually met off these forums and slept with? If the answer is greater than zero what does that say about them? Food for thought although Murdoch's fat ass would probably demand a buffet pass and Dove some prescription meds.

Unfuckingbelievable, isn't it. However, at least Murdock's kids are adults. Dove is a selfish human being who keeps making piss poor choices  and then rationalizes/pretends to be a victim after it blows up in her face. Rinse and repeat.

She is trying to get sympathy. It's working at BG where all her friends are, not so much here

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"

You wanna pic of this?

Yes, of course I want a pic.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You wanna pic of this?

I have enough pictures of your house(inside), multiple screen shots of every single convo where you were pushing to move here and how i told you to never contact me again.

I also have a ton of shit you have no clue i even know.

If you want to keep an image, i advise you to stop running around, pming, lying, grasping, or making attempts to harrass me in my life.

Deal?

You gonna get your switch tomorrow?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

You wanna pic of this?

Here. Not at BG

I'll send anybody pics that says everything I say is true and what she's been saying this entire time I a fucking lie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pants Yamato"How many guys have Dove and Murdoch actually met off these forums and slept with? If the answer is greater than zero what does that say about them? Food for thought although Murdoch's fat ass would probably demand a buffet pass and Dove some prescription meds.

Unfuckingbelievable, isn't it. However, at least Murdock's kids are adults. Dove is a selfish human being who keeps making piss poor choices  and then rationalizes/pretends to be a victim after it blows up in her face. Rinse and repeat.

She is trying to get sympathy. It's working at BG where all her friends are, not so much here

Sympathy for what?

You are a whack job, poof. Certifiable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

You wanna pic of this?

Here. Not at BG

I'll send anybody pics that says everything I say is true and what she's been saying this entire time I a fucking lie

Lulz.

When Cascur wants real info, and hits me up?

Im giving her ALL OF IT.

Every bit. Even the embarrassing shit(for me).

Ill straight up give her my messanger log in and let her have a ball. Lol.

caskur

I had a few years of her story in the PM system at CO...

glad for her friendship with Joo,

Shocked when they broke up

More shocked when he was replaced with Waleed within mere days.

Spoke to her over the phone when she was in Florida living with Waleed... I heard her scream at someone for not turning off a light.

Sad when she had serious kidney problems...

Then she kinda went off the scene doing drugs, hooking, going to rehab and meeting her supposedly Christian husband there...

Now all this...  

I'm over her problematic relationships.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Bang on.

If I was so horrible, which I'm not, 60 bucks would be nothing to get rid of me.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

Anonymous

Bang on.

As caskur pointed out, what a lame ass excuse. Dove is so irresponsible and doesn't want to learn from her poor choices. Except for Fash, we've all made relationship mistakes. However, we learn from it. Not Dove, she keeps making the same stupid choices and hoping for a different result. Perhaps, she's addicted to chaos. I don't know, but it's time for her to grow the fuck up.

It's easy to judge, when you haven't had to walk in someone else's shoes Shen..

Try a little compassion.

Anonymous

Bang on.

See, I'm not stupid.

The reason why she don't send the switch is cuz shes using it as leverage so one day we get back together. She knows I won't come down there.

She knows deep down I'm a good guy and she knows she fucked up letting a good guy like me slip. It's not my fault I'm adorable. She will smear me so nobody likes me. It's ok, this isn't my first bitter woman.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview