Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Murdock, do you allow Korean golf nerds on your forum? :laugh3:

I talked to Murdock and she said no nerds allowed.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Murdock, do you allow Korean golf nerds on your forum? :laugh3:

But Fash is a member.

:confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

But Fash is a member.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

But Fash is a member.

lol

caskur

Sadly I confess to watching regular doses of Judge Judy and Pigeon keeping his Switch after he asking for it back wouldn't bode well in her court for pigeon.

He should opt for the option of picking it up at a police station.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I broke ANOTHER molar. Off to the dentist in 10 minutes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I broke ANOTHER molar. Off to the dentist in 10 minutes.

Is it painful?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Sadly I confess to watching regular doses of Judge Judy and Pigeon keeping his Switch after he asking for it back wouldn't bode well in her court for pigeon.

I never tried to keep his switch.  This is what happened.

He insisted on pawning it as he had no money and i was out of usable funds until the next day. I did not want him to pawn it. He convinced me to let him. He did say that he would handle getting it.

After he went home, he saw some posts of mine on SG and flipped out. Had a huge tantrum. "Dumped" me on the board.  Told me not to bother worrying about the Switch because he bought a new one. Threw a fit he didnt "trust" me and wouldnt open a package from me anyway.

He became irrational. So i figured screw it and left it alone.

Then he came to me in PM apologizing. We started chatting again.(This time with me being very clear it was to he a friendship only and anything beyond must move very, very slowly as i had a lot going on and i have to consider my children and im no where near ready to even consider bringing a new relationship into their life.) He again was saying not to worry about the switch.

Then while i was working, on day 2 of 3 consecutive shifts, he started telling me in message i needed to get and ship the switch immediately. That his kids were freaking out and his ex wife and brother were calling me a scum bag. He went on like this until i lost my temper as he wasnt understanding that i cannot just leave work and get it because he snapped his fingers.  All of this with him is about control. Not the switch.

He realized this approach wasnt working. Changed his attitide and we agreed i would get it and ship it on the 16th as i got paid on the 15th. He agreed to this.

Then, on the 14th(saturday night), he started blowing up my phone. I was sick and so was my 3 year old. He called until he woke me up and almost woke up my lil one. It took me forever to get her to sleep as she was miserable. So when i answered and there was just yelling and swearing, and he wasnt saying why, i hung up. He then started send irrational abusive messages. Accusing me of sharing pictures he showed me of some random girl to Freud.

Then started telling me if i do not mail the switch right then he would call the police(it was midnight on saturday). Then demanded it the next day, on Sunday. So i told him to stop messaging me and i blocked him.

He had been trying to impress me with money and had been sending random small amounts that total to 108 dollars. I used this to get the switch out. It costs 168 dollars. So i paid the 60 out of my own money.

He then started his baiting and bullshit on the internet. I ignored this mostly taking the high road. This guy cannot take a crap without making a podcast or post about what color it is.  Eventually people got sick of him taking shots, me ignoring it, so i was given the green light to stomp back. And i did.

He drug everything about this damn switch to the boards acting like he did this all for me and im this huge unreasonable scum bag blah blah.

So after dealing with this complete liar who lies about literally everything, i screwed with him a bit about shipping the switch when i didnt. Giving him a little taste of his own bullshit.

Since i will not NOT spend another penny for this losers benefit, he was given the choice to send a prepaid fedex label, packing materials and specifications along with insurance in case there was damage done in the shipping process or it got lost in transit. I will not be liable for this.  His other option was coming here and getting it from the police station.

The shipping option wasnt good enough for him as he claimed he had sent me "money for shipping". The money he sent he was saying he wanted to just give as gift. This is entirely in messaging.  Again it was a total of 108, which didnt even cover the cost of pulling it out of pawn.

Since instead of being clear on how he wants to get his switch, which is apparently so important that his family is devastated(a complete line of BS, btw), he chose to start more abusive behavoir as well as flinging threats.

So after offering the shipping option only to be met with refusal, demands and threats, his only option now is getting it from the station because im not lifting a finger for this unreasonable lying asshole after trying for several weeks to help him get it back while he played ridiculous games complicating it.

He is free to uber his broke ass to the county court here and pay filing fees to take me to small claims court, but if he cannot even provide a fed ex label and insurance or manage to get to the station, i doubt he will be able to do that.  If he does, he can explain to a judge why he refused every reasonable avenue to get his switch for several weeks because he wanted ME to pay for all of it.

What wouldnt bode well is that he was given very reasonable options to get his switch and instead of being compliant and reasonable, he stomped his feet, threw tantrums, made threats and demanded i do it HIS way.  No one is keeping the switch from him BUT him.

This little fling was a short nightmare and this guy is complete pathological liar who becomes irrational and abusive if something doesnt go his way. The way he responded to a back ground check pretty much told me.

I have far too much going on in my life to even consider a relationship especailly one with someone who perpetually lies, manipulates and brings loads of drama.

So this is the saga of the switch.

IF the switch indeed belongs to his child, and his family is so devastated(none of this is true, fyi), i said openly his ex is free to contact me via FB and i will pay the expenses to ship it to HER. Because i understand it sucks to have a psycho lying ex and i do not want a child to suffer because of his dads extremely poor, selfish bullyish behavoir.

However im not even spending a single cent i could spend on my own children to give this fucktard his way.  This is the direct result of his own choices.

He came off very normal, funny and cool at first. Someone who maybe had potentail for more going very slowly down the road. However once the mask started slipping, it started pretty quick and devolved to the embarrassing trainwreck you see on the boards. He really pushed and pushed to get far too serious far too soon....which is always a red flag.  Jealous tantrums over GB spending weekends at my place to help with OUR children was pretty over the top as well. This was all basically over before it even began.

This is really the most ive ever really said about it online. I had asked him repeatedly to honor my privacy and keep whatever relationship he had with me off the internet. Clearly he is not capable of considering anyone but himself.

Thats a wrap.

Since this guy has no clue how the adult world works, he devoted himself to a ridiculous and desperate smear campaign attempting to control me via public opinion. This is straight out of the NPD playbook. I remain unmoved.

I have attempted to bring as much humor and entertainment value to this public narcissistic rage as possible, hence the picture of the switch above the toilet and the cat/sheets flaming. The chops are hilarious. I hope people can at least have some laughs about it, may as well.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is it painful?

No... It was the outside that chipped off. The dentist patched it and I didn't have to have a needle either.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Is it painful?

No... It was the outside that chipped off. The dentist patched it and I didn't have to have a needle either.

My husband has two molars that were filled when he was a child..

They both fell out and the dentist had to drill and fill again..

One fell out a third time, but if it happens again, he'll need a crown because there's no tooth left to fill.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

Is it painful?

My husband has two molars that were filled when he was a child..

They both fell out and the dentist had to drill and fill again..

One fell out a third time, but if it happens again, he'll need a crown because there's no tooth left to fill.

My advice... forget the crown... that's only a 3 year fix at best.

get the tooth removed and get one of those implants.

In the long run, that will be cheaper
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

For the bitches in the back;

https://www.wipo.int/about-ip/en/">https://www.wipo.int/about-ip/en/

Lmk when you can copyright your face :D

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Absolutely.

He said only scum bags are okay with back ground checks.

He threw a fit when i asked about the age. He told me he was one age

He is older than he told me.

Then all the other crap.

He flipped out telling me his kids were terrified and deleting everything and didnt want to meet me now.  It was over the top ridiculous. Accused my brother of cyber stalking his kids.  Way over the edge of reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Sadly I confess to watching regular doses of Judge Judy and Pigeon keeping his Switch after he asking for it back wouldn't bode well in her court for pigeon.

I never tried to keep his switch.  This is what happened.

He insisted on pawning it as he had no money and i was out of usable funds until the next day. I did not want him to pawn it. He convinced me to let him. He did say that he would handle getting it.

After he went home, he saw some posts of mine on SG and flipped out. Had a huge tantrum. "Dumped" me on the board.  Told me not to bother worrying about the Switch because he bought a new one. Threw a fit he didnt "trust" me and wouldnt open a package from me anyway.

He became irrational. So i figured screw it and left it alone.

Then he came to me in PM apologizing. We started chatting again.(This time with me being very clear it was to he a friendship only and anything beyond must move very, very slowly as i had a lot going on and i have to consider my children and im no where near ready to even consider bringing a new relationship into their life.) He again was saying not to worry about the switch.

Then while i was working, on day 2 of 3 consecutive shifts, he started telling me in message i needed to get and ship the switch immediately. That his kids were freaking out and his ex wife and brother were calling me a scum bag. He went on like this until i lost my temper as he wasnt understanding that i cannot just leave work and get it because he snapped his fingers.  All of this with him is about control. Not the switch.

He realized this approach wasnt working. Changed his attitide and we agreed i would get it and ship it on the 16th as i got paid on the 15th. He agreed to this.

Then, on the 14th(saturday night), he started blowing up my phone. I was sick and so was my 3 year old. He called until he woke me up and almost woke up my lil one. It took me forever to get her to sleep as she was miserable. So when i answered and there was just yelling and swearing, and he wasnt saying why, i hung up. He then started send irrational abusive messages. Accusing me of sharing pictures he showed me of some random girl to Freud.

Then started telling me if i do not mail the switch right then he would call the police(it was midnight on saturday). Then demanded it the next day, on Sunday. So i told him to stop messaging me and i blocked him.

He had been trying to impress me with money and had been sending random small amounts that total to 108 dollars. I used this to get the switch out. It costs 168 dollars. So i paid the 60 out of my own money.

He then started his baiting and bullshit on the internet. I ignored this mostly taking the high road. This guy cannot take a crap without making a podcast or post about what color it is.  Eventually people got sick of him taking shots, me ignoring it, so i was given the green light to stomp back. And i did.

He drug everything about this damn switch to the boards acting like he did this all for me and im this huge unreasonable scum bag blah blah.

So after dealing with this complete liar who lies about literally everything, i screwed with him a bit about shipping the switch when i didnt. Giving him a little taste of his own bullshit.

Since i will not NOT spend another penny for this losers benefit, he was given the choice to send a prepaid fedex label, packing materials and specifications along with insurance in case there was damage done in the shipping process or it got lost in transit. I will not be liable for this.  His other option was coming here and getting it from the police station.

The shipping option wasnt good enough for him as he claimed he had sent me "money for shipping". The money he sent he was saying he wanted to just give as gift. This is entirely in messaging.  Again it was a total of 108, which didnt even cover the cost of pulling it out of pawn.

Since instead of being clear on how he wants to get his switch, which is apparently so important that his family is devastated(a complete line of BS, btw), he chose to start more abusive behavoir as well as flinging threats.

So after offering the shipping option only to be met with refusal, demands and threats, his only option now is getting it from the station because im not lifting a finger for this unreasonable lying asshole after trying for several weeks to help him get it back while he played ridiculous games complicating it.

He is free to uber his broke ass to the county court here and pay filing fees to take me to small claims court, but if he cannot even provide a fed ex label and insurance or manage to get to the station, i doubt he will be able to do that.  If he does, he can explain to a judge why he refused every reasonable avenue to get his switch for several weeks because he wanted ME to pay for all of it.

What wouldnt bode well is that he was given very reasonable options to get his switch and instead of being compliant and reasonable, he stomped his feet, threw tantrums, made threats and demanded i do it HIS way.  No one is keeping the switch from him BUT him.

This little fling was a short nightmare and this guy is complete pathological liar who becomes irrational and abusive if something doesnt go his way. The way he responded to a back ground check pretty much told me.

I have far too much going on in my life to even consider a relationship especailly one with someone who perpetually lies, manipulates and brings loads of drama.

So this is the saga of the switch.

IF the switch indeed belongs to his child, and his family is so devastated(none of this is true, fyi), i said openly his ex is free to contact me via FB and i will pay the expenses to ship it to HER. Because i understand it sucks to have a psycho lying ex and i do not want a child to suffer because of his dads extremely poor, selfish bullyish behavoir.

However im not even spending a single cent i could spend on my own children to give this fucktard his way.  This is the direct result of his own choices.

He came off very normal, funny and cool at first. Someone who maybe had potentail for more going very slowly down the road. However once the mask started slipping, it started pretty quick and devolved to the embarrassing trainwreck you see on the boards. He really pushed and pushed to get far too serious far too soon....which is always a red flag.  Jealous tantrums over GB spending weekends at my place to help with OUR children was pretty over the top as well. This was all basically over before it even began.

This is really the most ive ever really said about it online. I had asked him repeatedly to honor my privacy and keep whatever relationship he had with me off the internet. Clearly he is not capable of considering anyone but himself.

Thats a wrap.

Since this guy has no clue how the adult world works, he devoted himself to a ridiculous and desperate smear campaign attempting to control me via public opinion. This is straight out of the NPD playbook. I remain unmoved.

I have attempted to bring as much humor and entertainment value to this public narcissistic rage as possible, hence the picture of the switch above the toilet and the cat/sheets flaming. The chops are hilarious. I hope people can at least have some laughs about it, may as well.

What did you expect? The cream of the crop guys wouldn't touch a chick with 4 kids to 4 different men with a 10 metre disinfectant  barge pole. And this is the second time you threw urself at a guy off these silly forums.

Sorry Dove, you are a mess.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview