Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Murdork, my lovely...

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"As for irresponsible, who at 39 years of age with responsibilities get fucking evicted , tells everyone how great it is to live in a van, and would rather talk to somebody online then actually go out and pay off her debts?

It's hard to believe someone so irresponsible actually exists.

They do.

They also hang a nine year old toy over a toilet for laughs.

Who is the mentally unstable one?

Dove is the most irresponsible, immature, irrational, selfish and unstable person I've ever seen on these forums. That would be her business if she didn't have kids or use your kid for leverage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"This is nauseating.

Lying about having an autistic child is disgusting.

You're in no position to accuse anyone of being disgusting.

Anonymous

You are a really aweful judge of character, Shen.

You are literally meatsheilding an actual, lying conplete dead beat.

I have ALWAYS taken care and contributed to MY kids. I do not fling them around fot sympathy points on the internet.

You are so backwards its astounding.

Like seriously. I dont care if you dislike me or what but fucking aye if you knew the truth here you would puke.

I did.

There is reason he is suddenly posting it here and saying SG is full of MY friends. Its not that. Its he is a known liar. Im inclined to more watch him trip over his own lies and ignore you.....its just so ironic. You cannot make this up.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

I am absolutely in the position to call him disgusting. Give it time, you will too.

Anonymous

Shen, she's just trying to win over everybody here with her manipulation. I've seen this shit first hand.

I have no problems posting up my son's autism test. I'm not ashamed of it

Anonymous

Im not gonna let you tell people you have an autistic child. You dont.

Its a disgusting insult to everyone with autistic children and family.

You can post whatever you want. Ill just clear it up privately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"As for irresponsible, who at 39 years of age with responsibilities get fucking evicted , tells everyone how great it is to live in a van, and would rather talk to somebody online then actually go out and pay off her debts?

It's hard to believe someone so irresponsible actually exists.

They do.

They also hang a nine year old toy over a toilet for laughs.

Who is the mentally unstable one?

Dove is the most irresponsible, immature, irrational, selfish and unstable person I've ever seen on these forums. That would be her business if she didn't have kids or use your kid for leverage.

Truth

What kind of mother does that type of shit to another person's child?

She never met my kids. Because I wasn't comfortable with them meeting her. She fed her own child Ativans that she got from her "brother". This is a woman who got pulled over and had a panic attack because she was afraid of getting searched because of the illegal drugs she had on her.

That's responsible?

She knows I'm defensive of my youngest so she's attacking him to try and hurt me.

I also, and this is no joke, posted that pic she made on fb and it had over 18k shares in two hours. There isn't one single comment that thinks doing that to somebody is funny, or that that person isn't a certified nutjob. The fucker went viral.

Anonymous

Im not gonna let you tell people you have an autistic child. You dont.

Its a disgusting insult to everyone with autistic children and family.

You can post whatever you want. Ill just clear it up privately.

I dont gaf what you say about me, Poof. No one with a functioning fucking brain would believe your insane drivel.  Whoever does, oh well.

At least i have kids in my house and its ALWAYS cps ready. Lol.

Anonymous

I will, clear anything up privately that my son has autism.

I will also clear up privately anything else that ppl want to know that somebody says are lies that are complete truth

Anonymous

Only i have rock solid truth.

You are so many levels of liar its astounding. I have never even seen shit like this before.

Thank God we were NOT a couple. Lol.

But oh yeah about that......whats all this "when i say im gonna do something i bust my ass"?

Were you not saying you told me you wanted a friendship and it was ME that was pushing for more?

Which is it?

Certaintly a guy just wanting to be friends wouldnt trying to... i dunno....move out of state?  Try to get jobs here?

Get told no?

I thought i was the pushy one?

Maybe keep a notebook of all your lies?

Look at you. On an internet board begging to be believed. This is all you have. Its SICK.  YOU are sick.

I need another 5 year hiatus lol.

So ill leave you to it. If you want the switch, if its trult your "autistic childs" than your ex should have no issue letting me know to ship it to her. You?  You can uber out here and meet my brother at the police station. Do something about it besides lie and whine and play victim.

Anonymous

Somebody, me, had a solid job offer to move to another state. A dream job.

The fact that it was in the same state is irrelevant, it just meant that, as friends, we could try the "let's see if it works" thing and if it did, cool, if it didn't, at least we could be friends. Me and this person were actually good when we were together, inseparable, actually. We carried on like besties.

Both of us had ALOT of shit going on. Dialing it down was the best option. I'm sorry, I wasn't just gon leave everything for one person. I wasn't gon leave my kids in another state for somebody so fucking crazy.

And honestly, when somebody was going to get evicted, I told them "just move in with me" considering the house has been fixed up considerably from what it was. That, is a friend.

Somebody who is there for somebody no matter what, who dealt with their frequent panic attacks but couldn't deal with one? From a guy who rarely has them? Fuck that, dude.

I was willing to drop a girl that's head over heels in love with me to grow and glo with somebody who doesn't deserve a fucking guy as good as me. Fucking ground zero, let's see what me and this 39 year old woman can accomplish together with an army of kids. Sounded like fun for a bit.

But, it woulda took time.

Now tho, seeing how somebody has made it their duty to put out this personal vendetta in this community to try and make me out as some bad guy cuz a phone call, fuck that.

Yes, I'm glad we were NEVER a couple.

Maybe this shit is why this bint has been married how many times over and still hadn't gotten it, eh?

I threw the Eh cuz most you here are Canadian, bte

Anonymous

And somebody needs to stop fishing for my ex-wifes info or threats on contacting somebody outside these forums.

This is getting creepy/stalkerish

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dove"You dont, Cascur.

Not even close.

Yes I do... VC aka (shit was her screen name at 3rd Rail) Yeah Ant that's right - (or some claim Ant was really Bra1n.).. doxed Poofer... so yes we do know EVERYTHING about him.

How many tatts do I have?

I can't remember... two on your chest... some teenie butterfly and player... I still have that picture somewhere.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

You are a really aweful judge of character, Shen.

You are literally meatsheilding an actual, lying conplete dead beat.

I have ALWAYS taken care and contributed to MY kids. I do not fling them around fot sympathy points on the internet.

You are so backwards its astounding.

Like seriously. I dont care if you dislike me or what but fucking aye if you knew the truth here you would puke.

I did.

There is reason he is suddenly posting it here and saying SG is full of MY friends. Its not that. Its he is a known liar. Im inclined to more watch him trip over his own lies and ignore you.....its just so ironic. You cannot make this up.

Jesus lord.  ac_toofunny

I am absolutely in the position to call him disgusting. Give it time, you will too.

If that's true, it takes one to know one.

Giving your kids drugs, living in a van, using a nine year old as leverage, yeah, you're mother of the year material. If I knew who you are, I'd report you to the proper authorities myself. You want to be an immature, irresponsible nutjob, that's your business. You have young kids, and your shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Pants Yamato

We should make a poll of the next clown Dove will hook up with from these forums. I'm picking Benzo.

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"And somebody needs to stop fishing for my ex-wifes info or threats on contacting somebody outside these forums.

This is getting creepy/stalkerish

I think it is creepy she wants contact with your ex wife too...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview