Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=352946 time=1584668151 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"It's probably not helpful for me to post this here, but as the preacher says in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

The historian Kevin Kruse (at Princeton) tweeted recently:

"As others noted, it's like the Spanish flu of 1918 and the stock market crash of 1929 at the same time, but overseen by Harding's total incompetence plus Nixon's pettiness and paranoia."

Nope. It's 100% China's fault. The coronavirus was created in a lab with the intent of destroying the West. China is a terrorist state.

Where in my post (the one you quoted) did I say anything about whose fault it was or wasn't?

But since you seem very positive there was a lab involved, please provide the GPS coordinates and the name on the door.

In China, people with that sort of information are either dead or in jail.

I have been really really trying to like Peaches .. Insincere or blindly echoing his pied piper  make that difficult

Peaches HAS to know how the CPP rules. The answer is extremely disingenuous

Lab-made or not is not the real issue anyhow. Deliberately inflicting it upon the world was an act of war!!

Real  Issue is CCP locked down Hubei Province to keep anyone from getting into the rest of China

- did not tell the world how easily infectious this virus was

- then during "their" lock down sent planeloads of people, many if not most infected into World cities from Wuhan,

(thereby deliberately infecting the world while protecting themselves)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Actually, biggest question is "Why does the left always try to protect China .. AKA the ruthless CCP"

and why does the left not mention Hong Kong atrocities

and why does the left not defend religions being decimated

and why does the left not defend muslims being held and fucked with in concentration camps

CRICKETS
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=372646 time=1595610998 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=372560 time=1595560867 user_id=88
Anyone heard from heinzy?  There was a big pause and then a few  posts last year

He was extremely special to me  ... proved a few Krauts can be spectacularly good people

Heinzy stands out as one of the very finest human beings I've encountered in nearly 2 decades of posting on forums. Highly intelligent, good natured, and humourous. A true gentleman. I chatted with heinzy many times.

Although there is more than five decades between us, we shared stories of the dangers of totalitarianism. Heinzy experienced it directly, and me indirectly as my paternal grandparents were killed during the madness of Mao the murderer's cultural revolution. It would be interesting to get heinzy's insights on the revolution of the rich and powerful that is sweeping the US today.

They don't make contributors like heinzy anymore. Now we are stuck with short, ugly, effeminate, useless, idiotic, attention whoring crybabies who crawl out of bed at 5 pm to begin their daily routine of beers and tears. Hey Dinky, you see why I am so fucking crabby lately.

I don't know heinzy like you and cc do, other than when he posted here years ago..

I enjoyed his visits though.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372631 time=1595605716 user_id=156
Why bother with an IP query when a subscription to a good VPN is so cheap? In today's day and age, IP addresses can be changed more often than underwear...and just for your edification, because I know this concept might be a bit strange to you, but most people change their undergarments daily. And believe it or not, they generally don't wait until their shorts are wet with some kind of bodily fluid before the refresh.

That being said in a guest posting situation, it's just easier and less time consuming to match the level of dumb-assery or douch-baggery to the poster. It may not be 100% accurate but niether is an IP query.

So who is the retard in this equation? ac_umm...I don't think it's all that hard to figure out.

You're confusing the two, and what they do/are.

A query can easily show if one is utilizing a VPN/Proxy, as opposed to their 'real' IP address.

You do understand what an IP address query is, right Renee?

So if I run a query, I know who's running through a VPN/Proxy, and who is not.  This is easy to find out, since real IP addresses will show a legit service provider...  meaning Telus, Bell, Shaw, AT&T, Verizon, Virgin, Sky, Etc, Etc, Etc., depending where you live.

Proxy IP addies, and it doesn't matter what server in the world they route through, or where, do NOT return a 'regular' service provider in that query.  However, those proxy/VPN IP addresses have (usually) their own unique provider that gets listed.  This means that an Admin can often determine who is who, even if posters run through a regular proxy/VPN.

For instance, your query may come up as having "Good Times Communication", just as a quick example, for the owner of your VPN IP Address.  Maybe another poster utilizes a different anonymizer...  This will also show up as something different...  Maybe "Cayman Island Internet and Trust," using a simple way to explain this...

A good Admin can learn who uses what, when, and where, and can deduce who's posting what.

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=372634 time=1595606183 user_id=1583
I vote Meleddie.

I bet!  Between spending time twizzling your hair, cross-dressing, and getting even more angry about protecting your Chinese masters...  Well?

What's next?  Do it!  I've dealt with Mimi & Evs that have pulled this bullshit before better than you could, so I can handle the bullshit you pull here with ease...

So what's the latest narrative now then, Cronus?  What narrative should I follow?  Is it that Mel is bad, and Asians are good?  Or is it that White men are bad, and Asians good?  Or is it that left wing is bad, and right wing is good?  Or the other way around?

You tell me what narrative you're striving for here Cronus, because it sure as hell isn't clear from the idiots you suck up to!

https://i.ibb.co/JKHRYcz/Capture.png">

Cronus

Quote from: Mel post_id=372978 time=1595837920
Quote from: Cronus post_id=372634 time=1595606183 user_id=1583
I vote Meleddie.

I bet!  Between spending time twizzling your hair, cross-dressing, and getting even more angry about protecting your Chinese masters...  Well?

What's next?  Do it!  I've dealt with Mimi & Evs that have pulled this bullshit before better than you could, so I can handle the bullshit you pull here with ease...

So what's the latest narrative now then, Cronus?  What narrative should I follow?  Is it that Mel is bad, and Asians are good?  Or is it that White men are bad, and Asians good?  Or is it that left wing is bad, and right wing is good?  Or the other way around?

You tell me what narrative you're striving for here Cronus, because it sure as hell isn't clear from the idiots you suck up to!

https://i.ibb.co/JKHRYcz/Capture.png">

I don't suck up to anyone. I don't use someones children to insult. You however love to cross that line. Has nothing to do with color or race. Your just a fucking dick. I don't care how drunk you are, it just shows you are not a man. You are a fucking dick. A pathetic worthless one for sure.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=372988 time=1595847607 user_id=1676
Mel got dicked...  :laugh:

He must be used to it by now.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=372977 time=1595836936
Why bother with an IP query when a subscription to a good VPN is so cheap? In today's day and age, IP addresses can be changed more often than underwear...and just for your edification, because I know this concept might be a bit strange to you, but most people change their undergarments daily. And believe it or not, they generally don't wait until their shorts are wet with some kind of bodily fluid before the refresh.

That being said in a guest posting situation, it's just easier and less time consuming to match the level of dumb-assery or douch-baggery to the poster. It may not be 100% accurate but niether is an IP query.

So who is the retard in this equation? ac_umm...I don't think it's all that hard to figure out.

You're confusing the two, and what they do/are.

A query can easily show if one is utilizing a VPN/Proxy, as opposed to their 'real' IP address.

You do understand what an IP address query is, right Renee?

So if I run a query, I know who's running through a VPN/Proxy, and who is not.  This is easy to find out, since real IP addresses will show a legit service provider...  meaning Telus, Bell, Shaw, AT&T, Verizon, Virgin, Sky, Etc, Etc, Etc., depending where you live.

Proxy IP addies, and it doesn't matter what server in the world they route through, or where, do NOT return a 'regular' service provider in that query.  However, those proxy/VPN IP addresses have (usually) their own unique provider that gets listed.  This means that an Admin can often determine who is who, even if posters run through a regular proxy/VPN.

For instance, your query may come up as having "Good Times Communication", just as a quick example, for the owner of your VPN IP Address.  Maybe another poster utilizes a different anonymizer...  This will also show up as something different...  Maybe "Cayman Island Internet and Trust," using a simple way to explain this...

A good Admin can learn who uses what, when, and where, and can deduce who's posting what.

You still don't get it, do you dumbass?

Yes you can see the VPN IP but most subscription VPN services, Nord, Proton, etc have hundreds if not thousands of remote addresses to access.

In other words I could post here a hundred times in a day as a "guest" and not use the same IP address twice. You would then have to rely on your intution or your ability to decern one poster's writing style from another and then throw a dart and make a guess....Good luck with that.

Oh and BTW, I'm not confusing the two...You are the retard in this equation...No confusion there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It is definitely retarded that some crybaby that whines how much he hates this place, lives here.

Anonymous

The forums make me feel important.  However, I am out of vinegar.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=373045 time=1595883044

Me too!  Let's  meAT!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=373046 time=1595883704
Quote from: Mel post_id=373045 time=1595883044

Me too!  Let's  meAT!

You two should meet.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=372596 time=1595578310
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372571 time=1595564107 user_id=3254
Mel, you're as ignorant of Zionism as Scouse is..

Zionism and Christianity go hand in hand.

And you're a retarded fucking Gook replying to a post that I did not create.  You're not fit to Admin a forum, since even the most retarded of Admins can query an IP address to view origins.

Why bother with an IP query when a subscription to a good VPN is so cheap? In today's day and age, IP addresses can be changed more often than underwear...and just for your edification, because I know this concept might be a bit strange to you, but most people change their undergarments daily.

Not at BC they don't. All their undergarments are caked with snot from blowing their noses all the time.  ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview