Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=373001 time=1595857243 user_id=156
You still don't get it, do you dumbass?

Yes you can see the VPN IP but most subscription VPN services, Nord, Proton, etc have hundreds if not thousands of remote addresses to access.

In other words I could post here a hundred times in a day as a "guest" and not use the same IP address twice. You would then have to rely on your intution or your ability to decern one poster's writing style from another and then throw a dart and make a guess....Good luck with that.

Oh and BTW, I'm not confusing the two...You are the retard in this equation...No confusion there.

Renee, I see what I've posted about this has flown right over your head.  And now you're attempting to explain the equivalent of basic math to somebody that understands algebra...

You'll fit in well again here, Renee...

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=372987 time=1595846800 user_id=1583
I don't suck up to anyone. I don't use someones children to insult. You however love to cross that line. Has nothing to do with color or race. Your just a fucking dick. I don't care how drunk you are, it just shows you are not a man. You are a fucking dick. A pathetic worthless one for sure.

I'm sorry you feel that way...

Anonymous

I made you mad, because you couldn't control me.  You suck Asian dick and cunt so hard it's sad, Kiebers...

Look, you idiotic fuck, 90% of the Guest posts here that you think are me, are not.

Here's what you can do best, Kiefers:  Kneel down to some N!ggers.  You do that, then you kneel down to the Ch!nks here, and finally you can kneel down to the White guys!

You're a 70 year old Antifa joke, aren't you?  You twizzle your hair...  You're a fucking Antifa in hiding, aren't you?   A leftover fucking hippy from the 1960's...

I assumed Texas equaled old school.  You are not that...  I guess it's why you attempt to flex on a two-bit Canadian board, with enough Ch!nks that'll accept you...

Cronus

I don't try to control anyone Mel, least of all you. It's impossible to do. I can and will edit or delete things like I just did though. Don't lecture me on who is who. I know you do not post a lot of the Mel posts. You did post what I deleted. This is guest posting and people love fucking with you. No different than what you do. Besides, accusing you of making a post you didn't make, is a current troll that works quite well. Me antifa...LOLOL you do realize that you actually fit that description better than me. That is funny.

And yes it is what it is.  ac_drinks
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

I've got a crust forming on my genitals. I think it's from disuse.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=373208 time=1595923831

Yes you can see the VPN IP but most subscription VPN services, Nord, Proton, etc have hundreds if not thousands of remote addresses to access.

In other words I could post here a hundred times in a day as a "guest" and not use the same IP address twice. You would then have to rely on your intution or your ability to decern one poster's writing style from another and then throw a dart and make a guess....Good luck with that.

Oh and BTW, I'm not confusing the two...You are the retard in this equation...No confusion there.

Renee, I see what I've posted about this has flown right over your head.  And now you're attempting to explain the equivalent of basic math to somebody that understands algebra...

Don't try to squirm out of the corner you have painted yourself in.

Just admit that a VPN will hide a guest poster from your useless little query and be done with it. Everyone already knows how it works, it's only you who doesn't get it. You really don't know who is who and it all boils down to a guess. Stop pretending to look smarter than you are, you can't manage it, you've lost too many brain cells over the years.

Ironically it's you who are always harping on the fact that the management here doesn't understand the concept of "guest posting" but yet you cannot grasp the fact that a VPN or any kind of proxy fits in with the concept perfectly. It simply adds another level to the anonymous aspect of "guest posting". I guess because of your natural tendency to "stalk", it throws a wrench in your bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Curiouser and curiouser... my vibrator has Mel crusties on it.,,,

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=373235 time=1595945270 user_id=156

Just admit that a VPN will hide a guest poster from your useless little query and be done with it. Everyone already knows how it works, it's only you who doesn't get it. You really don't know who is who and it all boils down to a guess. Stop pretending to look smarter than you are, you can't manage it, you've lost too many brain cells over the years.

Ironically it's you who are always harping on the fact that the management here doesn't understand the concept of "guest posting" but yet you cannot grasp the fact that a VPN or any kind of proxy fits in with the concept perfectly. It simply adds another level to the anonymous aspect of "guest posting". I guess because of your natural tendency to "stalk", it throws a wrench in your bullshit.

Opera has free vpn's attached to it.... and there are lots of widely used AVG ones out there... it's easy to fool people...
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373244 time=1595947001 user_id=1676

Opera has free vpn's attached to it.... and there are lots of widely used AVG ones out there... it's easy to fool people...

Most of the subscription VPN services have basic plans that give you access to a bunch of free servers if you don't want to pay the monthly fee.

It is very easy to screw around and fool people,... including the world's best mod and forum admin, Mel... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=373244 time=1595947001 user_id=1676

Opera's VPNs are all infected with the China virus, just like Huawei.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=373250 time=1595949129 user_id=156

It is very easy to screw around and fool people,... including the world's best mod and forum admin, Mel... :laugh3:

Mel is easily fooled which is ironic since he's the only person who obsesses over it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=373255 time=1595950030 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=373250 time=1595949129 user_id=156

Mel is easily fooled which is ironic since he's the only person who obsesses over it.

I'm sorry. I'm not very bright...

Send more vinegar... :sad:

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview