Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I'm waiting for militaries to get sick in droves and some nations taking aggressive advantages with that... whether expansions in the South China Sea or other dominance building measures... it might be under a philanthropic guise...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"It's probably not helpful for me to post this here, but as the preacher says in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

The historian Kevin Kruse (at Princeton) tweeted recently:

"As others noted, it's like the Spanish flu of 1918 and the stock market crash of 1929 at the same time, but overseen by Harding's total incompetence plus Nixon's pettiness and paranoia."

Nope. It's 100% China's fault. The coronavirus was created in a lab with the intent of destroying the West. China is a terrorist state.

Where in my post (the one you quoted) did I say anything about whose fault it was or wasn't?

But since you seem very positive there was a lab involved, please provide the GPS coordinates and the name on the door.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"It's probably not helpful for me to post this here, but as the preacher says in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

The historian Kevin Kruse (at Princeton) tweeted recently:

"As others noted, it's like the Spanish flu of 1918 and the stock market crash of 1929 at the same time, but overseen by Harding's total incompetence plus Nixon's pettiness and paranoia."

Nope. It's 100% China's fault. The coronavirus was created in a lab with the intent of destroying the West. China is a terrorist state.

Where in my post (the one you quoted) did I say anything about whose fault it was or wasn't?

But since you seem very positive there was a lab involved, please provide the GPS coordinates and the name on the door.

In China, people with that sort of information are either dead or in jail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Posters are losing their jobs, we've lost a member of the forum community, and anxiety grows..

Which one died?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "???"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Lemon...

From Chinese virus?

Nope.

Anonymous

I did not know Lemon, but I know some of you knew her for years. To those that knew her, I am sorry for the loss of a long term community member.

Anonymous

I'm willing to bet that more posters have died than we'll ever really know.

I can confirm two deaths from DV, but there are likely many more.  It's difficult to know, since most posters on anonymous forums don't post about their deaths!

For instance, I only found out that Salty Dog had died by doing a trace on his sailboat, which led me to his name when it was sold, which led me to an obituary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I'm willing to bet that more posters have died than we'll ever really know.

I can confirm two deaths from DV, but there are likely many more.  It's difficult to know, since most posters on anonymous forums don't post about their deaths!

For instance, I only found out that Salty Dog had died by doing a trace on his sailboat, which led me to his name when it was sold, which led me to an obituary.

I liked Salty. When did he die?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

https://i.ibb.co/z5F1P2b/Capture.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

https://i.ibb.co/z5F1P2b/Capture.jpg">

I didn't know his name or anything else about him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I did not know Lemon, but I know some of you knew her for years. To those that knew her, I am sorry for the loss of a long term community member.

In Memory of Lemon

Her loss is bitter to swallow, but her memory is Sweet.

">

Moonpie

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are in the midst of a Chinese global pandemic, that's impacting all of the members of the forum community..

Posters are losing their jobs, we've lost a member of the forum community, and anxiety grows..

In all the years I've been posting I've never felt the way I do right now..

So much is happening so fast....it's overwhelming.

We were forced to close our business.  It's anxiety at its finest.  It's like the book off exodus coming to life again.  Lord have mercy on us.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

In Memory of Lemon

Her loss is bitter to swallow, but her memory is Sweet.

">

I miss her so much.  Great lady may she RIP.
Moonpies for your soul..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview