In TG day, I found that my primary ex-gf has had a baby

Started by jaysings, October 15, 2013, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Are you an animal lover Jaysings?

yes I'm. I will own a retriever as long as a job, a place to live,everything is settled down in Saskatoon.

You have worked out all the details of your move o Saskatoon Jaysings?

owning a dog is a part of my dream :mrgreen:

Anonymous

yes I'm. I will own a retriever as long as a job, a place to live,everything is settled down in Saskatoon.

It it is a retriever make sure you have a big yard for it to get some exercise.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"A fuckbuddy.

I just feel horny and I don´t get attached like 98% of the time.. I can easily just turn my sailboat around and kick her ass out if she somehow doesn´t appeal to me.

Not with the current one though.

That was just younger me..

Jaysings should bang as many females as he possibly can.

I hope so. I've missed many chances to hook up with girls I met in the past. maybe I was too naive at catching female's thought.

You are too young to settle down... Just enjoy.

Asian women are working it and getting banged...

You should be hitting on multiple women and banging them while you are still young. Sow your wild oats before you get married. You are a handsome fella.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It it is a retriever make sure you have a big yard for it to get some exercise.

Yea they are full of energy and will become anxious and depressed if they lack of exercise. that's the another reason of why I haven't had a dog in here because I'm too lazy to do exercise  :mrgreen:

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"A fuckbuddy.

I just feel horny and I don´t get attached like 98% of the time.. I can easily just turn my sailboat around and kick her ass out if she somehow doesn´t appeal to me.

Not with the current one though.

That was just younger me..

Jaysings should bang as many females as he possibly can.

I hope so. I've missed many chances to hook up with girls I met in the past. maybe I was too naive at catching female's thought.

You should be hitting on multiple women and banging them while you are still young. Sow your wild oats before you get married. You are a handsome fella.

Actually I wanna try to hook up with Caucasian girls :mrgreen:

Odinson

Well, I know many of them whom absolutely adore asian males.

Just treat them nice.. They are our sisters.

Time Flies

Quote from: "jaysings"I occasionally took a look of the list of  finding friends in Facebook and found out my ex-gf in the list. I got mixed feeling momentarily because a baby she held up is in her advatar. Then, I clicked in to see what she has been going on ever since we broke up, and I soon realized that she has got married and got a baby already. looking back on myself, I've been feeling ashamed on myself because I don't even have a girlfriend. suddenly feel very stressful and it seems to have fell a heavy burdean on my shoulder on the way to my future.

Did she get pregnant by a cracker? If she did I hope she suffers for the rest of her life.

jaysings

Well, I know many of them whom absolutely adore asian males.

Just treat them nice.. They are our sisters.

I got a different view from yours. I don't think caucasian girls are interested in dating with asian males like what u described as "adore". I met a few white girls before, but we didn't really hit it up

jaysings

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "jaysings"I occasionally took a look of the list of  finding friends in Facebook and found out my ex-gf in the list. I got mixed feeling momentarily because a baby she held up is in her advatar. Then, I clicked in to see what she has been going on ever since we broke up, and I soon realized that she has got married and got a baby already. looking back on myself, I've been feeling ashamed on myself because I don't even have a girlfriend. suddenly feel very stressful and it seems to have fell a heavy burdean on my shoulder on the way to my future.

Did she get pregnant by a cracker? If she did I hope she suffers for the rest of her life.

I don't think so. by the expression of her "hubby" in her photos, I'm able to assume that he is serious with this relationship.

Berry Sweet

Ever hear the saying..."fools rush in"....that's her....just like my ex....he went and got a new g/f pronto and moved in with her and her kid after 1 month of dating....how lame is that?!  Too much too fast will crash.

Don't worry about it...you 2 weren't ment to be...someone else will come along for you...and when you aren't looking too..... :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ever hear the saying..."fools rush in"....that's her....just like my ex....he went and got a new g/f pronto and moved in with her and her kid after 1 month of dating....how lame is that?!  Too much too fast will crash.

Don't worry about it...you 2 weren't ment to be...someone else will come along for you...and when you aren't looking too..... :)

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

jaysings

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ever hear the saying..."fools rush in"....that's her....just like my ex....he went and got a new g/f pronto and moved in with her and her kid after 1 month of dating....how lame is that?!  Too much too fast will crash.

I keep telling myself with what u have commented in bold. I'm longing to meet the one Fate has set to let me in.

Odinson

I keep telling myself with what u have commented in bold. I'm longing to meet the one Fate has set to let me in.

How old are you? You look to be in your early 20s.

Do not listen to women in the matters of relationships.

They go cockhounding and still advice men to respect them and be good husbands aka pansies.

Majority of them do not consider screwing another guy cheating and that is why peeps think they do not cheat as much as men.

They always have some kind of idiotic excuse for it which in their tiny little pinheads makes it not cheating.  :lol:

jaysings

They go cockhounding and still advice men to respect them and be good husbands aka pansies.

Majority of them do not consider screwing another guy cheating and that is why peeps think they do not cheat as much as men.

They always have some kind of idiotic excuse for it which in their tiny little pinheads makes it not cheating.  :lol:

I'm 26. I'm not the member of early 20s group, pal. I just look younger than I'm

Odinson

I'm 26. I'm not the member of early 20s group, pal. I just look younger than I'm

Yea you look too innocent.