Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=408059 time=1618250818 user_id=88
And it's not just that area. It's on all issues

That seems the way of all conspiracy heads  .. it's everything .. For one of many examples, on Covid itself or on vaccines, views are hilarious once one realizes they are from conspiracy heads / sources

They are like virtual clones ... predictable because they all believe the very same things from the very same sources ... and they only counter with "their" facts ... while actually believing what they are saying = not even consider other possibilities = not gonna change

Couldn't be anymore true for those guys, would be nice if they look at both side of the coin instead of just acting paranoid.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408060 time=1618252841 user_id=61

That seems the way of all conspiracy heads  .. it's everything .. For one of many examples, on Covid itself or on vaccines, views are hilarious once one realizes they are from conspiracy heads / sources

They are like virtual clones ... predictable because they all believe the very same things from the very same sources ... and they only counter with "their" facts ... while actually believing what they are saying = not even consider other possibilities = not gonna change

Couldn't be anymore true for those guys, would be nice if they look at both side of the coin instead of just acting paranoid.

If you know 1 of them, you know all of them - They are all virtually identical clones programmed at the same web factories .. all learning the same conspiracies .. all learning same lame operational tactics

Meantime, theses "cultists" take great pride in their being "different", "thinking individuals" and knowing  things that none of us unenlightened mere mortals outside of the cult know, :rules:  .. sigh ..  ac_smile

Once one understands how they got to where they are, one can predict their conspiracies' c/w harsh self-serving tactics to the letter

That should stir the pot  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=408062 time=1618259027 user_id=88

If you know 1 of them, you know all of them

They are all virtually identical clones programmed at the same web factories .. all learning the same operational tactics

Meantime, theses "cultists" take great pride in their being "different", "thinking individuals" and knowing  things that none of us unenlightened mere mortals outside of the cult know, :rules:  .. sigh ..  ac_smile

Once one understands how they got to where they are, one can predict their conspiracies' c/w harsh self-serving tactics to the letter

I think I should help stir the pot too, lol.  Though my concern with Dinky here is he only listens to the bad or the negative news, and ignore the technical facts.  

He seems to have yet to realize Russia has a total around 284 ICBMs, while the US alone has 84 AEGIS class vessels(this isn't including any other layers of anti missile defense) that each has around 100 anti-ballistic missiles, so 84 x 100 = 8,400 anti-ballistic missiles to intercept Russia's 284 ICBMs.  But then they only intercept at a 95% chance under ideal conditions, if not in under ideal conditions it's only about 60%, but the issue can be solved by simply using around 3 anti-ballistic missiles vs each of Russia's ICBM to greatly increase the probability of success.  Since the AEGIS anti-ballistic missiles compared to the Russian ICBMs is a ratio of 30 : 1, it's quite obvious this proves my point the whole time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408063 time=1618265996 user_id=61

They are all virtually identical clones programmed at the same web factories .. all learning the same operational tactics

I think I should help stir the pot too, lol.  Though my concern with Dinky here is he only listens to the bad or the negative news, and ignore the technical facts.  

He seems to have yet to realize Russia has a total around 284 ICBMs, while the US alone has 84 AEGIS class vessels(this isn't including any other layers of anti missile defense) that each has around 100 anti-ballistic missiles, so 84 x 100 = 8,400 anti-ballistic missiles to intercept Russia's 284 ICBMs.  But then they only intercept at a 95% chance under ideal conditions, if not in under ideal conditions it's only about 60%, but the issue can be solved by simply using around 3 anti-ballistic missiles vs each of Russia's ICBM to greatly increase the probability of success.  Since the AEGIS anti-ballistic missiles compared to the Russian ICBMs is a ratio of 30 : 1, it's quite obvious this proves my point the whole time.

You really know this Zetsu.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=408065 time=1618267467 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408063 time=1618265996 user_id=61

You really know this Zetsu.

Despite bringing up the numbers and facts, I don't think Dinky will be convinced, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408068 time=1618268318 user_id=1676
He hasn't a clue but meh....

You're getting dumber by the minute Dinky.  Would be nice if you can come up with some facts or logical analysis to prove me wrong. :oeudC:

cc

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408070 time=1618268708 user_id=61

...Would be nice if you can come up with some facts or logical analysis to prove me wrong. :oeudC:

That's not how these conspiracy cultists operate in any situation .. "He hasn't a clue but meh." is the best he has to offer

We are seeing the same crap followed by the same putdown tactics on vaccines
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Tb fair, I didn't include SLBMs which should be, so the ratio of AEGIS anti-ballistic missiles to Russian ICBM/SLBM is closer to 20 : 1, but than this doesn't include the US's latest state of the art THAAD missile and radar system along with the Patriot missiles used to defend US mainland.

Frood

You're getting dumber by the minute Dinky.  Would be nice if you can come up with some facts or logical analysis to prove me wrong. :oeudC:

I already laid out why Russian subs, their modern ICBM model, and how they've halved launch distances is a game changer...

I kind of feel bad for you.... you have this misguided superiority complex when it comes to the West... :(
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=408071 time=1618269572 user_id=88

...Would be nice if you can come up with some facts or logical analysis to prove me wrong. :oeudC:

That's not how these conspiracy cultists operate in any situation .. "He hasn't a clue but meh." is the best he has to offer

You too on what I said to Zetsu...

Naivety squared...  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408073 time=1618269851 user_id=1676

I already laid out why Russian subs, their modern ICBM model, and how they've halved launch distances is a game changer...

I kind of feel bad for you.... you have this misguided superiority complex when it comes to the West... :(

Care to quote where you've laid out that makes it a game changer?  :001_rolleyes:

Zetsu

Quote from: cc post_id=408071 time=1618269572 user_id=88

Not only is he getting dumber, but lazy too to prove anything logical or makes sense and expect us to believe in him.  :oeudC:

Zetsu

Dinky, you do know that their latest ICBMs doesn't represent their entire nuclear force, just a tiny faction.  :001_rolleyes:

Also halving their launch distance doesn't mean anything, whether it's in Turkey or any other country, considering they're in foreign territory the US can just place their anti missile defense in a neighbour country and shoot it down during the boost phase, which makes it a lot more convenient for the US.

Submarines still remain the biggest threat since they can launch anywhere, but again the US have sub hunting recon aircrafts, remote submergible drones and constructed sonar systems on the ocean sea beds to help track down Russian subs and they'll be dealt with by the Seawolf, even if they launch they'll have to get pass the AEGIS, THAAD and Patriots which are all extremely expensive projects.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408075 time=1618270004 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408073 time=1618269851 user_id=1676

Care to quote where you've laid out that makes it a game changer?  :001_rolleyes:

You refused to recognize it the first time it was posted. Wipe your own bottom, mate...
Blahhhhhh...