The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407966 time=1618165710 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407964 time=1618165292 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407959 time=1618164551 user_id=1676
Turkey will go with whomever is winning despite housing American missiles in its interior. China doesn't have to kick off.....it can be a silent partner to Russia and join later.

Even North Korea has a pair of satellites orbiting in a perpendicular motion to any other nation and traversing the horizon of North America each day...

It's not a question of if.... just how much. Will the various nations open fire and destroy human life everywhere for generations to come or will they choose to lob atmospheric bursts and let each other starve and become dehydrated from lack of potable water, and civil strife.

I'm not worried about EMP... it's the best of shit options on offer.

If you're not worried about nukes or EMP, then I duno what you're being so concerned about.  There's no way the US will let Russia or China launch their missiles anywhere close to US coasts.

Lets not forget the US have Russia and China by the balls with the sheer number of bases established in the Asia Pacific, chance are Russia and China will be the first to lose if hell breaks lose, the US might get a dent and that's it.  Assuming there's no other top secret stuff hidden from public.

The US is as powerless as anybody else to prevent a first strike, whether a dirty ground burst attack or upper atmospheric pulse attack... I don't get where the confusion is...

A sub is a sub is a sub and they carry shitloads.

Bases mean nothing, and nor do antiquated aircraft carriers...

Lol, again the question is not who gets the first strike, but is Russia and China together capable of creating an effective "delivery" system to disable the US.  I don't care if the average SSBN can carry about 240 nuclear warheads, with THAADs and latest anti missile lasers, satelites, aircraft carrier battle groups, and other hypersonic missiles 10x the speed of sound and a whole fleet of Seawolf class vessels with not 1, but 13 sonars.  I'm starting to question are you just paranoid to a level you have no idea what you're talking about.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Look at the whole picture Dinky, the US have multiple layers and layers of defense and a wide range offensive options, China only has their unpredictable flight pattern cruise missile, and the current Russian Yasen class is no match for the previous Virginia class, let alone for the Seawolf class.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407968 time=1618166403 user_id=61
Turkey will go with whomever is winning despite housing American missiles in its interior. China doesn't have to kick off.....it can be a silent partner to Russia and join later.

Even North Korea has a pair of satellites orbiting in a perpendicular motion to any other nation and traversing the horizon of North America each day...

It's not a question of if.... just how much. Will the various nations open fire and destroy human life everywhere for generations to come or will they choose to lob atmospheric bursts and let each other starve and become dehydrated from lack of potable water, and civil strife.

If you're not worried about nukes or EMP, then I duno what you're being so concerned about.  There's no way the US will let Russia or China launch their missiles anywhere close to US coasts.

Lets not forget the US have Russia and China by the balls with the sheer number of bases established in the Asia Pacific, chance are Russia and China will be the first to lose if hell breaks lose, the US might get a dent and that's it.  Assuming there's no other top secret stuff hidden from public.

The US is as powerless as anybody else to prevent a first strike, whether a dirty ground burst attack or upper atmospheric pulse attack... I don't get where the confusion is...

Lol, again the question is not who gets the first strike, but is Russia and China together capable of creating an effective "delivery" system to disable the US.  I don't care if the average SSBN can carry about 240 nuclear warheads, with THAADs and latest anti missile lasers, satelites, aircraft carrier battle groups, and other hypersonic missiles 10x the speed of sound and a whole fleet of Seawolf class vessels with not 1, but 13 sonars.  I'm starting to question are you just paranoid to a level you have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you right in the membrane? If you don't care, you're not considering...

GI Joe doesn't exist and NATO has been scratching out a reason to exist after the Cold War initially ended by bringing a Cuban missile crises styled headache to Eastern Europe a la Russia.

You just don't get it. The US and NATO are two entities in severe decline.

That video I mentioned of multiple Russian subs surfacing through the ice half way to the continental US should have been enough for a logical person to do the maths and say "oh shit, this shit just got real"..

MAD still applies...but only marginally. Fukushima Daiichi was the litmus test and COVID hysteria has only bolstered the bottom line. People will follow orders no matter how fucktarded they are...  

Atmospheric bursts are going to be perfectly acceptable to a number of nations. Preferable even to ground bursts... bonus points if you can blame it on the sun for a short while.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407970 time=1618166857 user_id=61
Look at the whole picture Dinky, the US have multiple layers and layers of defense and a wide range offensive options, China only has their unpredictable flight pattern cruise missile, and the current Russian Yasen class is no match for the previous Virginia class, let alone for the Seawolf class.

:001_rolleyes:

Sorry but I can't anymore with you. It's just too painful to witness.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407972 time=1618167356 user_id=1676

Do you even realize how much anti missile

GI Joe doesn't exist and NATO has been scratching out a reason to exist after the Cold War initially ended by bringing a Cuban missile crises styled headache to Eastern Europe a la Russia.

That video I mentioned of multiple Russian subs surfacing through the ice half way to the continental US should have been enough for a logical person to do the maths and say "oh shit, this shit just got real"..

MAD still applies...but only marginally. Fukushima Daiichi was the litmus test and COVID hysteria has only bolstered the bottom line. People will follow orders no matter how fucktarded they are...  

Atmospheric bursts are going to be perfectly acceptable to a number of nations. Preferable even to ground bursts... bonus points if you can blame it on the sun for a short while.

So please enlighten me Dinky, are you saying US, as a nation with their aerospace technology decades ahead of Russia, China and the rest of the world, that ALL of their anti missile defense together is useless and unable to counter Russian ICBMs stationed in the arctic?  The only scenario that the Russians has a chance to dent US mainland is if they send all of their SSBN to the arctic and fire all of their missiles together at once, only very few might have a chance to detonate near the border of the US.  But then with so much nuclear engine vibration that can't be turned off in the arctic I highly doubt they'll remain unnoticed.  The fact is the USA alone, have enough Patriot missiles to stop all missiles leaving Russia and China.  Do not forget Japan also has a heavily fortified anti missile defense system too.  Meanwhile I've just checked, China still hardly have any nuclear subs, mostly SSKs so they're not really a threat.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407973 time=1618167425 user_id=1676

You're being paranoid as usual Dinky, and still make no sense.  I've still yet to hear what type of effective method China and Russia can use to disable US mainland.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407976 time=1618168720 user_id=61

So please enlighten me Dinky, are you saying US, as a nation, ALL of their anti missile defense together is useless and unable to counter Russian ICBMs?

Ok, one more time...

Neither nation can stop launches or hits.

It will be MAD on the ground, or MAD on the electrical grids, though Russia is far more hardened than the US.

The best possible scenario is that electronics are rendered inoperable, supply chains break down, water, food, gas, and propane dry up, and people fight each other....but no major radiation.

The worst case is convential nuke strikes, and Russians have more bunkers and are better prepared. Radiation everywhere.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407977 time=1618169351 user_id=61

You're being paranoid as usual Dinky, and still make no sense.  I've still yet to hear what type of effective method China and Russia can use to disable US mainland.

Read more, talk less.... my suggestion to you.

Ok, thnx, bye, good talk.... :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407978 time=1618169658 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407976 time=1618168720 user_id=61

So please enlighten me Dinky, are you saying US, as a nation, ALL of their anti missile defense together is useless and unable to counter Russian ICBMs?

Ok, one more time...

Neither nation can stop launches or hits.

It will be MAD on the ground, or MAD on the electrical grids, though Russia is far more hardened than the US.

The best possible scenario is that electronics are rendered inoperable, supply chains break down, water, food, gas, and propane dry up, and people fight each other....but no major radiation.

The worst case is convential nuke strikes, and Russians have more bunkers and are better prepared. Radiation everywhere.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407977 time=1618169351 user_id=61

Read more, talk less.... my suggestion to you.

Ok, thnx, bye, good talk.... :001_rolleyes:

You might want to take your own advise, read more... and my advise, stop being so paranoid to a level you have no logic or ability to analyze left.  And you do realize ICBM launched from subs are the easily to shoot down as they have little to no AI, just fly pretty much straight guide, just sitting ducks for Patriot SAMs.

Frood

Stick to birds...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407980 time=1618170062 user_id=1676

Stick to birds...

I've countered all of your arguments, the only point you can come up with that interests me is there are Russian nuclear subs lurking in the Atlantic, again the US are already signing agreement to get their subs to leave.  Even if they don't, they'll have to get past US subs(including their state of teh art Seawolf), THAADs and anti-missile defense on the coast, aircraft carrier battle groups that also provide a mobile missile defense, AEGIS network of destroyers that and also covers a insanely large area to protect their carriers from missiles.

Zetsu

Yea, you're right the whole time Dinky.  There is no way to defend from missiles and smart bombs since the day they where invented... ships, carriers and tanks are all guaranteed to be destroyed once the enemies fires first.  :oeudC:

Odinson

There are missile defenses.

Iron dome, phalanx.

The US warships shoot a smaller missile to take out the bigger one.

Otherwise they would be fucked if some1 shoots at them.

The phalanx can intercept mortar rounds... It can intercept missiles.

The americanos also seem to have lasers... And I aint joking.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=407986 time=1618175582 user_id=136
There are missile defenses.

Iron dome, phalanx.

The US warships shoot a smaller missile to take out the bigger one.

Otherwise they would be fucked if some1 shoots at them.

The phalanx can intercept mortar rounds... It can intercept missiles.

The americanos also seem to have lasers... And I aint joking.

Yep, though I can understand Dinky's concern are the ICBMs traveling in outer space at hypersonic speeds can be hard to aim, but then the AEGIS have velocity missiles to take out the ICBM as high as 200 miles above sea level, not to mention he's reading very outdated old tech info that has been parroted around online by many people.  The AEGIS class already will be installing a new set of anti-ballistic missiles that will be a lot more effective, and "each" AEGIS destroyer have 100 of these missiles.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=407995 time=1618191567 user_id=1676
Read up on Bulava's, kid...

Honestly I fail to see how is this any different from the previous class of SSBNs, might be improved, but no new break through tech that the US can't counter with their current military.  The US originally planned to manufacture about 30 Seawolf class subs, unfortunately it's been downsize to 12 atm, but chance are if the Russians continue to catch up they'll might manufacture even more than they've planned.