The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I love seeing my black brothers and sisters waking up

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2020, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The old lady has a hand held taser. Unless you get it on the bare skin it aint going to move a full grown man.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=384084 time=1600991465 user_id=156
Quote from: Murdock post_id=384080 time=1600987359 user_id=3229
Just an FYI.... wield means to use.  

When someone gets tased they collapse or die.  The cops claim they tased this guy 2x before he walked to his vehicle.

Really, just like that?...Well real world application would disagree. Many veterans of policing would probably laugh at your obviously uninformed statement. No malice intended just a bit of amusement at all too common armchair expertise.

Here are some real world taser effectiveness percentages from departments around the country.

POLICE DEPARTMENT

EFFECTIVENESS RATE

Atlanta   67.8%

Charlotte-Mecklenburg   69.7%

Columbus   77.3%

Dallas   68.0%

Denver   73.6%

El Paso   79.5%

Fort Worth   62.4%

Houston   73.7%

Indianapolis   54.7%

Los Angeles   57.1%

New York   77.4%

Seattle   60.6

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/72992297 ... n%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25.

I especially find Axon's claims that their tasers are more effective at stopping a violent perp than a .357 mag more than a little eyebrow raising.

The report said he was tased twice.  I believe that would increase his odds.  But then he walks off with almost a strut to his step.  He isn't in any obvious duress.  That's why it's hard to believe they attempted to tase him with a police taser.

I've been tased.  It's no joke.  I was practicing with my ex husband who was a boarding officer for drug seizures with a taser he bought for me to have while he was deployed.  He wouldn't keep a gun in the house because he was a cheater and knew I would have pulled it on him.

But I still don't think a taser misfiring is justified by shooting someone in the back 7x.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=384086 time=1600992050 user_id=1689
The old lady has a hand held taser. Unless you get it on the bare skin it aint going to move a full grown man.

She must have bought a cheap one.

Anonymous

When someone gets tased they collapse or die.  The cops claim they tased this guy 2x before he walked to his vehicle.

Really, just like that?...Well real world application would disagree. Many veterans of policing would probably laugh at your obviously uninformed statement. No malice intended just a bit of amusement at all too common armchair expertise.

Here are some real world taser effectiveness percentages from departments around the country.

POLICE DEPARTMENT

EFFECTIVENESS RATE

Atlanta   67.8%

Columbus   77.3%

Dallas   68.0%

Denver   73.6%

El Paso   79.5%

Fort Worth   62.4%

Houston   73.7%

Indianapolis   54.7%

Los Angeles   57.1%

New York   77.4%

Seattle   60.6

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/72992297 ... n%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25.

I especially find Axon's claims that their tasers are more effective at stopping a violent perp than a .357 mag more than a little eyebrow raising.

They fail that much?

ac_wot

Dove

Jacob Blake did not have a knife on him when he was shot.  The knife that he admitted to police as having was in the vehicle.   The police officers were not wearing body cams.  This footage was filmed by a person across the street (ignore the cops and focus on Blake):  

">

Not true. People resist tasers all the time. They fail constantly. IVE been tased for fun.

There is also a second video of the incident from the other side.

A still shot shows the knife in his hand. Not shockingly, the text in this video completely blocked it.

Also, when police have guns drawn and are ordering you to stop and you continue, you have just became a threat to everyone's safety.

Arrests are not some optional thing.

This kind of coddled approach to criminal shits on the rights of law abiding citizens and the people we pay to keep us safe. Once he reached into his car, that's a wrap. He could have had a gun.

If he didnt want to get shot, he should have peacefully cooperated. Only a violent psychopath fights with police. The rest of normal, empathetic society that values our laws abides and fights in court.

People who riot or fight for the "rights" of violent criminals who fight and assault police during an arrest are enemies of law abiding Americans. They are not fighting for US. They are fighting for people who violate OUR rights to have an easier time raping and killing citizens.

If they really give a shit about minorities and innocent Americans they will stop attacking and trying to castrate the people we pay to keep our civilization peaceful and the ones who bring real justice when a drug addled abuser breaks into a woman's house and forcibly fingers her and tries to steal her car.....then assaults the cops trying to arrest him.

Urban law abiding residents HATE BLM. This is the modern day klan. They dont care about the gang violence and violent crime and they DONT want these vulnerable residents to even have police to protect them. Then they destroy a town and multiple peoples lives because they dont like how a rapist who fought police was treated.

Give me a break. What about the rights of citizens? What about the regular poor people who actually live in these areas? Let's roll out the red carpet for rapists and gang members to terrorize the residents and let them beat up or kill police if they dont want to be arrested.

We need to stop enabling and coddling violent criminals. Its already impossible for poor women to get restraining orders against abusers.....now people have destroyed a town because police didnt just let this shitbag grab a possible gun or take off with kids.

We either want cops to protect the public or we dont. What if that guy grabbed a gun and shot the cops and kids?  At least his "rights" weren't violated? Fuck his rights. No one has a right to break in a woman's house and finger fuck her and no one has a right to assault police and ignore orders during a domestic violence arrest.

We are in trouble when this guy is more defended than his victims.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=384103 time=1600996698 user_id=3229

POLICE DEPARTMENT

EFFECTIVENESS RATE

Atlanta   67.8%

Columbus   77.3%

Dallas   68.0%

Denver   73.6%

El Paso   79.5%

Fort Worth   62.4%

Houston   73.7%

Indianapolis   54.7%

Los Angeles   57.1%

New York   77.4%

Seattle   60.6

The report said he was tased twice.  I believe that would increase his odds.  But then he walks off with almost a strut to his step.  He isn't in any obvious duress.  That's why it's hard to believe they attempted to tase him with a police taser.

I've been tased.  It's no joke.  I was practicing with my ex husband who was a boarding officer for drug seizures with a taser he bought for me to have while he was deployed.  He wouldn't keep a gun in the house because he was a cheater and knew I would have pulled it on him.

But I still don't think a taser misfiring is justified by shooting someone in the back 7x.

Ignoring orders and then reaching in the car IS. That absolutely IS a very solid reason to shoot this rapist piece of shit.

He was able to stop and put his hands on the car and peacefully comply. He chose to open the door and reach.

I just posted a video that shows how fast a gun can be grabbed from a car and police can be shot.  He should not have reached into the car. Why should police put themselves and others in an even MORE dangerous situation in some fucked effort to make sure the rapist they are trying to arrest doesnt get a boo boo while violently resisting arrest?

BLM punishes innocent people because police enforce the laws that keep them safe. They hate regular law abiding citizens.

Dove

kiebers

And pray tell Miss Murdy, how would you have handled it.

Don't forget you know his violent record, and he took the keys to the vehicle away from baby's mama. And especially don't forget there are kids in the vehicle.

Do you stand there and watch him kidnap the kids and drive off.

Do you intervene. How do you intervene?

What do you do?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

There are multiple cases where the cops let the perpetrator grab something from his car...

That something turned out to be a gun... The cops got killed.

Here is an example why the perp is not allowed to go to his vehicle.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=384150 time=1601052422 user_id=193

Don't forget you know his violent record, and he took the keys to the vehicle away from baby's mama. And especially don't forget there are kids in the vehicle.

What do you do?

We ask people to put themselves in danger on a daily basis so we can live peacefully and have our rights to life and liberty preserved.

BLM wants to get rid of police and treat rapists and murders with more dignity than they treat innocent and vulnerable people.

They dont want justice. They want destruction, death and crime unfettered. They dont want justice for victims. They want to thwart justice and force police out of our society.

If police cannot protect themselves and the public.....what's the point?

No one riots or demands justice when a criminal brutalizes a law abiding citizen. They riot and hurt citizens if that violent criminal has force used on them.

They hate innocent people.  They whole movement if pro crime, pro violence, pro rapist and anti law. Anti human rights. Anti peace.

I seriously hate them. I've never hated a group more than I fucking hate BLM/antifa.  

As if people who live in high crime, poverty ridden areas dont have enough problems. They always want MORE police. So they can sit on their porch safely. Walk to the store safely. Know their kids will get to school and back safe. So if some drugged up rapist breaks into your home.. .you know police will get that shitbag and he wont be on the streets.

They cant even have THAT now. Because police try to protect the community.....this domestic terror group will destroy what little these communities DO have.

They have murdered children. Brutalized random black citizens. Killed 30 plus people. Destroyed businesses. Destroyed homes. Destroyed cars. Burnt down affordable housing. Burnt down shelters.

These people already had it rough. Now the communities are in shambles and families are grieving. All because police did their jobs.

BLM doesnt want justice or peace. It's a very literal sentiment.

I honestly hope the military wipes them out and charges these shitbag governors with treason. Fuck all those evil pieces of shit.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=384151 time=1601054474 user_id=136
There are multiple cases where the cops let the perpetrator grab something from his car...

That something turned out to be a gun... The cops got killed.

Here is an example why the perp is not allowed to go to his vehicle.

">

That's exactly what these groups want.

They hate us. They want violent criminals to brutalize and hurt law abiding citizens and receive specail rights and considerations. Their safety should be preserved above everyone elses.

There was a case recently involving a violent criminal who was allowed out of prison due to Corona. This was right after Rayshard and that officer getting charged with murder.

So this criminal was attacking an old lady, the cop drew a gun but didnt shoot(likely afraid to....the perp was black and look what happens to police who shoot black criminals) so the criminal hit the officer with a large rock, got the gun....shot and killed the cop AND the old lady.

He was brought in days later. But yanno....at least he is alive and not hurt, so that's a fucking relief.  He murdered two innocent people to avoid his first attempted arrest....but yanno at least that cop didnt do anything to stop him...because his rights are more important than other peoples lives. We just need to get it through our heads that black violent criminals are more important than all of us, and deserve to be treated better than all of us. Even if they beat children. Cops can bring them in...but only if they agree because if they are black, sorry...no force may be used. Police have to allow them to grab weapons and kill innocent people. It's the new justice.

As law abiding citizens we are worthless dogshit whose rights are not as valuable as the rights black criminals have that allow them to hurt and murder others and be unharmed.

Like 8 year old Secorea Turner. The one shot by a BLM shitbag. She wasnt a criminal so her life is dogshit. Her murderer is still out there. Probably burning down a black owned business for Breonna Taylor in KY.  They dont care.

Can you tell I hate these terrorists?

Yanno when inner city outreaches need help helping the community.....they are nowhere to be found. They just show up to destroy.

Anonymous

What do you do?

I can't keep track of the latest sources of BLM anger.

cc

Quote from: Dovey post_id=384153 time=1601058028
 I seriously hate them. I've never hated a group more than I fucking hate BLM/antifa.  

I understand and feel similar toward them

They are deadly and need eradication which should have happened long ago in Ferguson when the mayor called off the cops and encouraged the mto hurt people, burn and destroy .. thereby ending it all before it started

That said, they exist only because mayors and councils refuse to do their duty, rather prefer to help them by  allowing  them to run wild , and worse, to grow larger and more dangerous and destructive

That is where the real evil lies

The real perps to hate are those elected to protect their cities but choose instead to allow them to riot  and thus encourage them

If mayors and councils were nor sympathetic and did their job, these perps would not exist

Just wondered. Who is"Dovey"?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=384148 time=1601047944 user_id=3266
Quote from: Murdock post_id=384103 time=1600996698 user_id=3229

POLICE DEPARTMENT

EFFECTIVENESS RATE

Atlanta   67.8%

Columbus   77.3%

Dallas   68.0%

Denver   73.6%

El Paso   79.5%

Fort Worth   62.4%

Houston   73.7%

Indianapolis   54.7%

Los Angeles   57.1%

New York   77.4%

Seattle   60.6

Ignoring orders and then reaching in the car IS. That absolutely IS a very solid reason to shoot this rapist piece of shit.

He was able to stop and put his hands on the car and peacefully comply. He chose to open the door and reach.

I just posted a video that shows how fast a gun can be grabbed from a car and police can be shot.  He should not have reached into the car. Why should police put themselves and others in an even MORE dangerous situation in some fucked effort to make sure the rapist they are trying to arrest doesnt get a boo boo while violently resisting arrest?

BLM punishes innocent people because police enforce the laws that keep them safe. They hate regular law abiding citizens.

You are barbaric  ac_toofunny

He was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault of an adult, which means she was drunk and probably had one night stand remorse when she woke up and saw his dirty apartment.  

But yes... let's have the police kill him in the streets instead of dragging him into court and through the judicial system and put him in jail where he belongs.

No, better yet let's cut corners so this piece of garbage can lawyer up and sue the city so the tax payers pay for his way through life.

Anonymous

What do you do?

It's an impossibility for a biological father to kidnap his children unless he was trying to board an airplane or take them across state lines without the mother's permission.

I would have let him grab the knife.   Then I would send him to meet his maker.  

If he just got in the vehicle and attempted to drive away, I would have shot out the tires.  He wouldn't get very far like that.  Plus he is racking up substantial charges.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview