Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Justice in America? I don't think so.

Started by Bricktop, April 20, 2021, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=409225 time=1619326157 user_id=1689
Despite bodycam footage showing that the 16 year old was about to stab another person when the police officer shot her, Psaki blamed "systemic racism and implicit bias" before promising more "laws and legislation" for police departments around the country.

Blame working class whites.  ac_boring

Gaon

Quote from: Herman post_id=409056 time=1619119877 user_id=1689
As calls continue to echo across the country for local and state governments to address concerns about police conduct, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) unveiled her newest police reform idea: Force cops to get permission before engaging in a foot chase with a suspect. :crazy:

Who does the mayor want the police to get permission from? The criminals they should be chasing.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=409274 time=1619401214 user_id=1560
I believe that was a work of satire.

The Chicago mayor does want a new policy on foot chases.

Frood

Lizard Lightfoot has always been an idiot...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=409288 time=1619410508 user_id=1676
Lizard Lightfoot has always been an idiot...

Like all urban democRATs, it aint in her interests to lift people in the inner city out of poverty and lower crime.

Anonymous

Cops are retiring in droves, there is a recruiting crisis, andapplications are historically low.

Anonymous

Number of NYPD officers who left the force or retired last year spiked 75% amid anti-police hostility.

Bricktop

To be expected. Being a cop in the US is bad gig now.

But the causes of this crisis are not being adequately discussed because it appears white Americans are scared.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=409367 time=1619495467 user_id=114
Number of NYPD officers who left the force or retired last year spiked 75% amid anti-police hostility.

It's because of far left groups like Antifa and BLM trying to pervert the direction of the nation.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=409392 time=1619510270 user_id=1560
To be expected. Being a cop in the US is bad gig now.

But the causes of this crisis are not being adequately discussed because it appears white Americans are scared.

Only working class Caucasian Americans.....the wealthy and powerful will always have protection.

Bricktop

America is at war with itself again. All the resentment, fury and animosity of the past are now rising to the top as white Americans reel against the guilt machine pitted against them. Their ability to defend themselves with reason and sense wanes daily as those that feel vengeful become emboldened to resort to violence. It's easier.

Its boasting and chest beating claiming it is the "greatest nation on Earth" is in tatters and its international reputation and standing erodes at an alarming rate. Dictators are pointing to the current State of the US and asking their citizens "Is this what democracy creates? Is this what you want?"

American hypocrisy and double standards are clear and obvious to those who observe with an objective eye. The rest of us need to step away and leave America to sort out its own mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=409448 time=1619568744 user_id=1560
America is at war with itself again. All the resentment, fury and animosity of the past are now rising to the top as white Americans reel against the guilt machine pitted against them. Their ability to defend themselves with reason and sense wanes daily as those that feel vengeful become emboldened to resort to violence. It's easier.

Its boasting and chest beating claiming it is the "greatest nation on Earth" is in tatters and its international reputation and standing erodes at an alarming rate. Dictators are pointing to the current State of the US and asking their citizens "Is this what democracy creates? Is this what you want?"

American hypocrisy and double standards are clear and obvious to those who observe with an objective eye. The rest of us need to step away and leave America to sort out its own mess.

The states hates it's large working class white population. I feel bad for people like Renee, kiebers, and especially Blazor.

Hey, have you received a vaccination yet?

Bricktop

Most Americans are good people, I believe. It is their politicians that have perverted the country and set the stage for ruin.

I haven't got the jab yet. I believe our rollout will reach us end of May. Given my...er...longevity I believe I'll get mine around then.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=409457 time=1619571962 user_id=1560
Most Americans are good people, I believe. It is their politicians that have perverted the country and set the stage for ruin.

I haven't got the jab yet. I believe our rollout will reach us end of May. Given my...er...longevity I believe I'll get mine around then.

Moste WHITE Americans are good people. Black Americans are selfish assholes.

You would have been vaccinated here at least one month ago. I turned 52 two days ago and I have been vaccinated.