The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Ungrateful kids

Started by Erica Mena, June 07, 2022, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

I was raised by my grandma and she would use this cheap yellow fly swatter as a spanking tool.

I also would get "switched" with thin smaller tree branches off the birch tree.

It was definately child abuse but they meant well. That's just how that generation was.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=457870 time=1654734912 user_id=3266
I was raised by my grandma and she would use this cheap yellow fly swatter as a spanking tool.

It was definately child abuse but they meant well. That's just how that generation was.

Now that I think about it...

I was raised by my Great Grandparents, and my Great Aunt, until I was 5, when my mom took me back. I dont recall any of them laying a hand on me. My mom did, and my step dad did. My punishment by the Greats was to go to my room and sit on the bed.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=457872 time=1654735213 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=457870 time=1654734912 user_id=3266

I was raised by my Great Grandparents, and my Great Aunt, until I was 5, when my mom took me back. I dont recall any of them laying a hand on me. My mom did, and my step dad did. My punishment by the Greats was to go to my room and sit on the bed.

Well....my grandma and my great aunt (her sister) whooped my ass a few times.

I didnt get it a lot and each time I had done something wrong. Intentionally.

You know, my grandma was the warmest sweetest person.

....everyone that knew her LOVED her.

But that woman was violent as fuck  ac_toofunny

Anytime I got into a fight with a neighborhood kid and beat the piss out of them, my grandma was proud of it LOL. She didnt even wait to find out what happened. She just assumed if I got violent it was warranted. And to fair....it WAS. But still, she didnt check lol.

Until I was 13ish we lived in a more poor metro Detroit area in Michigan. So it wasnt like was bullying the normal middle class suburban kids....i was street brawling with other poor ones lol.

You know how that is.

My grandma was short. We are all short women. She had a stool she specifically used for fighting with my grandfather because she wanted to make sure she could look him the eye on even ground so he "didnt get any funny ideas"  ac_toofunny

My grandmother's parents came here on a boat from Ireland....if that explains anything lol. She grew up on farm with a slaughter house in Oxford Michigan....which is completely different now. That's actually where that school shooting in MI happened.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=457912 time=1654740074 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=457872 time=1654735213 user_id=2221

Well....my grandma and my great aunt (her sister) whooped my ass a few times.

I didnt get it a lot and each time I had done something wrong. Intentionally.

You know, my grandma was the warmest sweetest person.

....everyone that knew her LOVED her.

But that woman was violent as fuck  ac_toofunny

Anytime I got into a fight with a neighborhood kid and beat the piss out of them, my grandma was proud of it LOL. She didnt even wait to find out what happened. She just assumed if I got violent it was warranted. And to fair....it WAS. But still, she didnt check lol.

Until I was 13ish we lived in a more poor metro Detroit area in Michigan. So it wasnt like was bullying the normal middle class suburban kids....i was street brawling with other poor ones lol.

You know how that is.

My grandma was short. We are all short women. She had a stool she specifically used for fighting with my grandfather because she wanted to make sure she could look him the eye on even ground so he "didnt get any funny ideas"  ac_toofunny

My grandmother's parents came here on a boat from Ireland....if that explains anything lol. She grew up on farm with a slaughter house in Oxford Michigan....which is completely different now. That's actually where that school shooting in MI happened.

:roll:

I was raised... "if someone starts some shit with you, and you dont stand up for yourself, you'll be in even bigger trouble".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

My niece struck her teacher.

That kind of thing unheard of during my time.

Even the most hard boiled criminals didnt dare to strike the teacher.

I blame my sister-in-law who is LGBT, ultra-tolerant leftist rainbow type people.

My niece is spoiled.

Its an "I told you so" moment for me.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Odinson post_id=458015 time=1654783942 user_id=136
My niece struck her teacher.

That kind of thing unheard of during my time.

Even the most hard boiled criminals didnt dare to strike the teacher.

I blame my sister-in-law who is LGBT, ultra-tolerant leftist rainbow type people.

My niece is spoiled.

Its an "I told you so" moment for me.

When I got divorced, my ex and my daughter moved to my ex home city in another state

Her brother also lives there, they have a daughter 3 years younger than mine, so she's 12 and my daughter is 15 by now

They had a lot of difficult to conceive. They had a baby girl who was born with little heart syndrome and she survived for only 6 months, it was a huge blow to the whole family.

A few years later their daughter was born and they spoiled her immensely, after all, that child was like a miracle to them.

Well, the little girl was always problematic, and considering the mother's antics, it's not a surprise.

My daughter was already having problems with her. First, it were the pranks. In the begin of this year, my daughter calls me and tells me that her cousin was smoking e-cigarettes'. At 11 years old.

And she had told her mother, who told her brother. When he confronted his daughter, first she said my daughter was lying and then said it was my kid who had given it to her.

Needless to say he came back with that bullshit to my ex who knew it was an outright lie.

He probably knew, but he's been so pussified by his wife and daughter, he preferred to turn his back on my ex-wife and my daughter to stay on their side.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Odinson

Little girls need more hugs than little boys do.

The need to sit on Odis lap is constant too.

Have to limit the hugs to 10 per day.

Then its like "why dont you wanna hug me?" and feelings hurt.

Anonymous

Zetsu

I swear millennials are the most ignorant and ungrateful people on this planet, they complain about housing prices, don't want to work full time, much privileges and expect the entire world to revolve around them.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460422 time=1655593076 user_id=61
I swear millennials are the most ignorant and ungrateful people on this planet, they complain about housing prices, don't want to work full time, much privileges and expect the entire world to revolve around them.

Brother, you are a millennial.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=460423 time=1655593272 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460422 time=1655593076 user_id=61

I understand, it's just mainly the left-wing ones I couldn't get along with, no matter how much they take, they'll never seem to be happy.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460424 time=1655594161 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=460423 time=1655593272 user_id=1689

I understand, it's just mainly the left-wing ones I couldn't get along with, no matter how much they take, they'll never seem to be happy.

I know kid. I am just busting your balls because of your youth. I am little bit jealous.

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457505 time=1654647083 user_id=2845
My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.

If you stop driving her around would that not give her a greater desire to pursue getting a Drivers license?

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=460503 time=1655676831 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457505 time=1654647083 user_id=2845
My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.

If you stop driving her around would that not give her a greater desire to pursue getting a Drivers license?

I think that is what she is getting at. But, I find that so strange that a twenty five year old doesn't want to drive.

Odinson

Not having a license at that age is unheard of in here.

But there are deplorables like that in cities... They ride the bus, uber or the tram.