Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Recovering from Covid...

Started by Melson Gibson, November 30, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Lol poor CC.

I hope she didnt die. If only she would of listened to some of us, instead of ridiculing and name calling.

If she is alive, I highly doubt she will want to face the music from the crowd that was right lol.

Man, and how she played her tune, making most the folks here side with her, and attack the Purebloods.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

If cc is still alive and reading this site:

"Fuck you, you piece of ignorant rubbish"

Oh, and I hope you get vax induced pyles the size of grapefruits.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Mel is made out of fucking pudding. I had the Fauci flu. A lot of us did. We didn't post drama queen threads. Gawd he's weak and effeminate.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=485322 time=1669895396 user_id=3397
Quote from: Dove post_id=485319 time=1669894705 user_id=3266
Anyway Berry could be right about the sweats and alcohol detox. If you drink daily....you dont wanna just stop without medical assistance.

Glad you are feeling better. :)

Berry has NEVER been right about anything...  Including when I TOLD her to find a nice White boy almost 20 years ago now, but she didn't listen...

And thanks!  Ya, Mel has at least a bit of life left!  If not, the new Canadian suicide programme should handle me with ease!

Mel just doesn't want to admit he's addicted to drinking.   I had my kid BEFORE I even came to these forums but for some reason Mel thinks otherwise.

Berry Sweet

Mel and eds are two posters who keep telling everyone I'm a stripper.  I use to work in a spa and I did massage and esthetics....for some reason they think this makes me a stripper.

Mel also talk about the area where he lives like it's the best ever.....funny thing is...I use to live in the exact area where he is living...I even know the house he's living in.  It's alright.  Bunch of Russian rednecks out that way....everyone's borscht is the best, blah blah....

It's really funny how one can do some good things in their lives and advance, this is where the jealousy comes out and I get called a stripper while Mel posts pictures of his 'expencive' salt and pepper shakers lol

Tell us about your cornholio Mel.....is it pussing and bleeding still?  Did you get Vlad from next door to stick his big Russian cock up your bum?

Erica Mena

Oh shit! Berry roasted the fuck outta Mel :roll:
<t></t>

Aryan

Berry you're full of shit, I've never once seen Ed or Mel call you a "stripper".

Melski, I wondered what had happened to you, I assumed you'd been working overtime or been on a major bender Lolz.

Never had covid, so can't relate... but it sounds as though it hits some folks way harder than others.

Dove

I can think of worse things to be called than being called a stripper :D
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

My brothers loved taking strippers home to meet mum and dad growing up. It was a competition between them to bed down the hottest strippers with the biggest fake tits.

Being the responsible brother with a fiance on the other side of the planet, I abstained but lived vicariously through their stories of wham bam thank you stripper chicks.

They had a points system for how unnaturally dense the tits were.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=485532 time=1669946855 user_id=3266
I can think of worse things to be called than being called a stripper :D

...as long as it was an honest way of making a living, doesn't seem anything wrong with it. ;-)

Biggie Smiles

who is CC and why should I care?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=485492 time=1669926092 user_id=164
Mel and eds are two posters who keep telling everyone I'm a stripper.  I use to work in a spa and I did massage and esthetics....for some reason they think this makes me a stripper.

Mel also talk about the area where he lives like it's the best ever.....funny thing is...I use to live in the exact area where he is living...I even know the house he's living in.  It's alright.  Bunch of Russian rednecks out that way....everyone's borscht is the best, blah blah....

It's really funny how one can do some good things in their lives and advance, this is where the jealousy comes out and I get called a stripper while Mel posts pictures of his 'expencive' salt and pepper shakers lol

Tell us about your cornholio Mel.....is it pussing and bleeding still?  Did you get Vlad from next door to stick his big Russian cock up your bum?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy1y4WfKMXzDNUk/giphy.gif">

Melski, I know you not gonna let this girl talk to you like that. What's going on?

">

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485537 time=1669948819 user_id=3214

She was a long time poster at this forum. She was reliably conservative, and knew more about Islam than anybody else on any forum with the exception of Herman. She took a very establishment position on everything COVID related which caused her to fight with her fellow conservatives.

That chapter aside, CC was a good contributor. We lost a lot when she departed this forum.

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485537 time=1669948819 user_id=3214

cc viciously attacked anyone who was of the "covid mRNA vaccines haven't gone through the necessary safety and efficacy studies, and being novel, pose an existential threat to health and well being of billions on this planet" mindset.

She discounted anyone who objected and any objection bolstered by research or doctors reporting real life observations about hospitalisations and deaths.

She pilloried any mention of HCQ or Ivermectin (which she considered a horse paste and sheep parasite treatment despite being used by many hundreds of millions in Africa and elsewhere to treat human conditions).

She was a nasty narcissistic cunt when it came to the topic of covid, covid treatments, and anybody who rightly was hesistant about taking experimentals or locking down.... even for those that treated surgical and N95/P2 masks as nothing more than glorified porous face nappies.

She's either dead or she's afraid to come back to this board and get eviscerated.

Either way, she's dead.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Do any of you think it might have been the vaccine that killed monster?