The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on September 06, 2024, 08:54:18 AMThat puts him in line for a pardon from his dad before he leaves office.
That will not be necessary. He will get a slap on the wrist.

Thiel

A sad day of rememberance overshadowed by that gimmicky debate last night
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Mass illegal immigration is not just having a negative impact on the cat, dog and duck populations in small cities like Springfield Ohio. Sewage systems can't handle the influx either.

Shen Li

7% of Americans have had a negative reaction to COVID vaccines.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 17, 2024, 10:55:02 PMMass illegal immigration is not just having a negative impact on the cat, dog and duck populations in small cities like Springfield Ohio. Sewage systems can't handle the influx either.

Wait until the world starts seeing open defecation.

I went to the beach just after Mandela was released, and was sitting by the shore checking out the waves, when this darkie approached the general vicinity, dropped his pants and shat right there. And that was only the start...

Now look at all the turds!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 17, 2024, 11:38:59 PMWait until the world starts seeing open defecation.

I went to the beach just after Mandela was released, and was sitting by the shore checking out the waves, when this darkie approached the general vicinity, dropped his pants and shat right there. And that was only the start...

Now look at all the turds!

You will see people using public transit systems for toilets in any Canadian city. Not here in Singapore though.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 17, 2024, 11:53:26 PMYou will see people using public transit systems for toilets in any Canadian city. Not here in Singapore though.

I found Singapore to be quite clean. I loved the beautiful vertical gardens at the airport particularly. An eye-opener!

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

26% of Canadians say that they are considering leaving the country because it has become too expensive.

Canadians have lost confidence in this government and their country.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on September 18, 2024, 12:09:30 AM26% of Canadians say that they are considering leaving the country because it has become too expensive.

Canadians have lost confidence in this government and their country.

Commonwealth country citizens have no spine left in them.

Instead of saying enough is enough, they flee.

It's a longstanding story. It's what they've always done.

Commonwealth Cowardice...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Speaking of people leaving Canada.

Tens of thousands of international students who spent years finding a pathway to permanent residency are out of options

Tens of thousands of temporary residents who came to Canada as international students might be forced to return to their home countries in the next year – the result of a recent series of immigration policy changes that has left them with no prospect of obtaining permanent residency.

Policy experts estimate that between 70,000 and 130,000 international students holding postgraduation work permits (PGWP) will see their visas expiring in 2024 and 2025. Most, they predict, will not receive visa extensions or an invitation to apply for permanent residency because of Ottawa's shifting approach to immigration that is aiming to cap the number of temporary residents and low-wage foreign workers in the country.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-tens-of-thousands-of-international-students-who-spent-years-finding-a/?utm_source=PaidSocial&utm_medium=FacebookAd&utm_campaign=traffic_mkt&utm_term=SCL&utm_content=keywee-loyaltyscore&utm_id=1&kwp_0=2402467&kwp_4=6710541&kwp_1=2860963&fbclid=IwY2xjawFXp5RleHRuA2FlbQEwAAEdtB3q6itjn3b91RgkY2e9RH_yWVOL7PkLUKUhsN5XidzI9FJCJzeK9Jhi_aem_2r3sg4uX0RJ41OKIxM7BoA

DKG

It appears Haitians in Haiti at least eat cats. It's strange I never heard of it in Montreal which has a very large Haitian community.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 17, 2024, 11:59:59 PMI found Singapore to be quite clean. I loved the beautiful vertical gardens at the airport particularly. An eye-opener!

I heard their airport was amazing.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on September 18, 2024, 08:59:49 AMIt appears Haitians in Haiti at least eat cats. It's strange I never heard of it in Montreal which has a very large Haitian community.

I did some business in Indonesia, Jakarta, and it's quite common to see cats walking around with their tails missing. Apparently it's an easy meal for the street vendors. They cut off the cat's tail, and deglove the skin and fur in a quick yank, and in seconds it's cooking on the coals.

I'll make this confession: I was an international student on the bones of my arse in my early 20's because of the inflated student fees. I used to fish heaps for food and even collected seaweed and various molluscs from the rocks to sustain myself. At one stage I even tried to catch ducks and Ibis half-heartedly for a free feed...but later settled for 5kg of rice in bulk to get me through the lean times.

I can see where the guy is coming from being poor, but where does it stop? Feral cats are one thing...and someone's pets are quite another. And then there's the case of just catching food and selling to others for profit.

Nah...they need to assimilate and abide with the law or face deportation.
Plain and simple...

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 19, 2024, 01:40:54 AMI did some business in Indonesia, Jakarta, and it's quite common to see cats walking around with their tails missing. Apparently it's an easy meal for the street vendors. They cut off the cat's tail, and deglove the skin and fur in a quick yank, and in seconds it's cooking on the coals.

I'll make this confession: I was an international student on the bones of my arse in my early 20's because of the inflated student fees. I used to fish heaps for food and even collected seaweed and various molluscs from the rocks to sustain myself. At one stage I even tried to catch ducks and Ibis half-heartedly for a free feed...but later settled for 5kg of rice in bulk to get me through the lean times.

I can see where the guy is coming from being poor, but where does it stop? Feral cats are one thing...and someone's pets are quite another. And then there's the case of just catching food and selling to others for profit.

Nah...they need to assimilate and abide with the law or face deportation.
Plain and simple...
If the accusations of eating cats and ducks in Springfield are true, hunger is not an excuse. They receive free housing, welfare, and food stamps. There are also food banks and churches if people are hungry.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on September 19, 2024, 09:05:20 AMIf the accusations of eating cats and ducks in Springfield are true, hunger is not an excuse. They receive free housing, welfare, and food stamps. There are also food banks and churches if people are hungry.

They're tribally opportunistic. We see it here in Australia and I saw it back in Africa. It takes many, many years to completely breed it out of them. Even cannibalism still still inherently within them.