Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Old Herman's New Home Will be the Coloured Gal Forum

Started by Herman, May 13, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Erica Mena

I went in bashing the Kardashians. They hate white women who try to act black.
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501111 time=1684457160 user_id=2845

How do the Kardashians "act black?"
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan post_id=501126 time=1684504045 user_id=3391
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501111 time=1684457160 user_id=2845

I dont think they act black but they sure are destroyers of black men! SHEESH! Witch succubus ghetto Kryptonite bitches! These are the bitches your momma told you to run from!!!!

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501135 time=1684512640 user_id=3351
Quote from: formosan post_id=501126 time=1684504045 user_id=3391

I dont think they act black but they sure are destroyers of black men! SHEESH! Witch succubus ghetto Kryptonite bitches! These are the bitches your momma told you to run from!!!!

ac_dunno
too old to be a fashionista

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=500883 time=1684206286 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500879 time=1684205688 user_id=2845

You survived longer than Biggie  :laugh:

I should check to see if I am banned. Flea, did you know that nappy headed hos do not like being called coloured. I thought all those people liked being called coloured.

I think (in America at least) it's considered "racist" for a White person to even recognise a non-white these days.

You dumb boomers really dropped the ball letting the jews take over...

Odinson

So what if its racist... Why do people care about the labels these randoms give you.

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=501316 time=1684699947 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=500883 time=1684206286 user_id=3396

I should check to see if I am banned. Flea, did you know that nappy headed hos do not like being called coloured. I thought all those people liked being called coloured.

I think (in America at least) it's considered "racist" for a White person to even recognise a non-white these days.

You dumb boomers really dropped the ball letting the jews take over...

If you had substituted rich progs for Jews, I would agree with ya.

Lokmar

I'm sick and tired of all these jigaboo coons crying about their buck wild males getting smoked. They need to start hanging them fuckers from light poles again.

Herman

I should post this on the coloured gal forum.

">

Lokmar

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=502153 time=1685324077 user_id=3396
I should post this on the coloured gal forum.

">

Daahahaha. "Dey's black wiminz say dey got jumped? O heyll no, we is all in support of dem!"... ***footage gets released*** ..."Weyall. lets not jump to any hasty confusions..."

Post it... but make sure you pack some boot black and a doo rag first or you may not get out alive.  ac_lmfao
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

One of the chicks had a Spanish surname so unless she was adopted by a nice Hispanic family (who probably wish now they never did) there are not 3 black woman there.

It's very highly probable that any African American lineage has some degree of outside mixing.

No race is immune to that.

Conservative estimates put it around 80% but others go as high as 90% or more.

None of those girls look fresh off the boat from Africa...

So at best, there MIGHT be one pure blooded African lineage, but that's unlikely.... and the other two by math and surnames are assuredly not pure blooded Africans.

So this is shaping up to be a new headline...."Three feral girls of mixed race attack white people of unknown origins"....

....after all, plenty of Americans have an ancestor they could point to and say "they looked nothing like me"...

But that could also be adoption....   ac_smile

Though "Three feral girls of mixed races attack white people of unknown origins" as a headline is pretty much a truth nobody would doubt.

Or a truth that media owned by lobby groups and the government will never push, unless the nation is in it's last remaining days and they picked the short straw for the last cheap seats on a number of chartered yet unmovable concrete hulls...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Or maybe blacks are getting pushed to the back of the bus and misrepresentation is the tool by which it's finally happening. We knew it was only a matter of time before the jungle bunnies lost the same privileges us chalk demons were supposed to have had.

The flavour of the month is Troon and the societal chefs in the back are whipping up a mess of Paedophile Pie for tomorrow's duhhversity dinner. You figure it out.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=502184 time=1685347375 user_id=1676
One of the chicks had a Spanish surname so unless she was adopted by a nice Hispanic family (who probably wish now they never did) there are not 3 black woman there.

It's very highly probable that any African American lineage has some degree of outside mixing.

No race is immune to that.

Conservative estimates put it around 80% but others go as high as 90% or more.

None of those girls look fresh off the boat from Africa...

So at best, there MIGHT be one pure blooded African lineage, but that's unlikely.... and the other two by math and surnames are assuredly not pure blooded Africans.

So this is shaping up to be a new headline...."Three feral girls of mixed race attack white people of unknown origins"....

....after all, plenty of Americans have an ancestor they could point to and say "they looked nothing like me"...

But that could also be adoption....   ac_smile

Though "Three feral girls of mixed races attack white people of unknown origins" as a headline is pretty much a truth nobody would doubt.

Or a truth that media owned by lobby groups and the government will never push, unless the nation is in it's last remaining days and they picked the short straw for the last cheap seats on a number of chartered yet unmovable concrete hulls...

There are lots of coloured Spics.