Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I love Ron DeSantis!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 06, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=505601 time=1688708424 user_id=3396
Eliminating the useless bureaucracies of the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Commerce, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Education would only cause pain for the deep state.

Helll, even after agreeing to $109 billion instead of $112 billion proposed by the Florida house and senate, old DeSantis still agreed to the biggest budget in his state's history.

There is nobody with the surname Paul seeking the GOP nomination, which means there is no small government fiscal hawk running to be president.

Trump was and remains an advocate of big spending. What differentiates him from big spending Dems, is that he wants the money targeted towards investments that actually benefit middle class Americans. I am referring to roads, bridges, airports and water purification systems. The Dems, on the other hand, want massive multi billion dollar cash transfers to chip manufacturers and green corporations that reward Dem Super PAC contributors.

DeSantis is in the middle. More cautious of how money is spent than Trump, but not nearly as frugal as say Senators Kennedy or Paul.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Except we've already seen what Trump policies wrought in the first three years of his presidency and how it took a slew of dem assholes locking down their states to nuke it. Anyone pushing a goods and services tax after the economic raping Bidenomics has visited is either ignorant, irresponsible or simply a complete cunt who doesn't give a shit for the damage he's going to do to the working and middle classes, nor small business and independents.

Christ on a cross, is this what I have to look forward to for the next two years? Conservatives looking for any angle to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? You should look at other countries that have implemented such policies and decide for yourself if you're prepared for the level of masochism you are inviting. Australia is a good example; when their tax system was fucked with in similar manner thanks to their GST the value of their dollar slid like a motherfucker and people stopped buying shit as a result. It was nearly half the value of the Greenback at one point. Or you can look to Europe and see what happened to their spending habits when they introduced their VAT.

Leftist policies, ahhh but this time it's being pushed by a guy with an (R) after his name so it'll be different... nothing to see here folks, drink the Kool-Aid. No orange flavour for YUO!

Meh, getting tired of people that insist on finding out the hard way... to all of our cost.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505713 time=1688750183 user_id=3409

Christ on a cross, is this what I have to look forward to for the next two years? Conservatives looking for any angle to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Damn dude, thats been the GOP way of life for as long as I can remember!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505746 time=1688756669 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505713 time=1688750183 user_id=3409

Christ on a cross, is this what I have to look forward to for the next two years? Conservatives looking for any angle to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

True. What's really galling is watching conservative voters bending over backwards to accommodate it, especially during a time when the dem prospects are weaker than a Bud Lite shandi and more quantifiably gay than the parasol adorning it.

Above all, I simply cannot get over the mind numbing stupidity of the assertion that simply because someone is getting a few wins at the gubernatorial level, that ought to make them a shoe-in at the presidential. It doesn't. Polishing your message and hitting a few home runs in ONE state is a far cry from balancing the books for fifty. We have a candidate who in spite of everything managed an age of prosperity for three out of his four years - a proven track record that is all the more stupendous considering the opposition he faced.

Do we trust the demonstrated and proven results of this man? Some here are determined to deny it, rather chasing a pie in the sky tale sold them by the democrat controlled media that another guy with a double digit deficit in in-party support is somehow going to be a silver bullet for election supremacy in 2024.

It's moronic and asinine. And I say this as a person with no real bones to pick on a personal level with those here that are pushing it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505881 time=1688794318 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505746 time=1688756669 user_id=3351

True. What's really galling is watching conservative voters bending over backwards to accommodate it, especially during a time when the dem prospects are weaker than a Bud Lite shandi and more quantifiably gay than the parasol adorning it.

Above all, I simply cannot get over the mind numbing stupidity of the assertion that simply because someone is getting a few wins at the gubernatorial level, that ought to make them a shoe-in at the presidential. It doesn't. Polishing your message and hitting a few home runs in ONE state is a far cry from balancing the books for fifty. We have a candidate who in spite of everything managed an age of prosperity for three out of his four years - a proven track record that is all the more stupendous considering the opposition he faced.

Do we trust the demonstrated and proven results of this man? Some here are determined to deny it, rather chasing a pie in the sky tale sold them by the democrat controlled media that another guy with a double digit deficit in in-party support is somehow going to be a silver bullet for election supremacy in 2024.

It's moronic and asinine. And I say this as a person with no real bones to pick on a personal level with those here that are pushing it.

Good Gollie, Ollie!

The republicans seem split down the middle don't know where they're goin'.

But on the other hand, the Democrats don't seem to be behind Biden either.

so both Americna parties could go into the election as divided as each other.

Should be an interesting outcome when the majority of the american public don't care for either candidate.

but that could also work in Trump's favor because in spit of all his haters, he's got a lotta lovers too.

I don't think Biden does tho. He's more take him or leave him.

He doesn't have a passionate following like Trump does.

kSo that's a big achilles heel of Biden's, eh.,

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505548 time=1688672489 user_id=3214
Here is the only thing DeSantis has done which I am not 100% on board with

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2023-06-29/permit-problem-permitless-carry-gun-law-july-1">https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics- ... law-july-1">https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2023-06-29/permit-problem-permitless-carry-gun-law-july-1

As a concealed carry permit holder I own several guns and believe in a person's right to defend themselves. However, I do believe in the training and background checks which were a prerequisite to carrying a concealed firearm when I obtained mine

Basic training isn't a bad idea.  It's mandatory in Canada to have the two day basic training before one gets licensed, and it's not all bad.

You really do learn things in our courses that may be apparent to knowledgeable firearms owners, but wouldn't be to someone unfamiliar.  Just a few things we went over:

12/20 burst.

Squibs.

Ability to safely clear every firearm action.

Practicing de-cocking a Winchester 1894 over and over again (thumb slips off the hammer, gun will go bang).

Rules and regs surrounding firearms.

Shotgun chokes.

There was much more, but they drilled in hard that there should be no accidents with a firearm, provided you handle things safely and properly at all times.

All of these actions are practiced and explained using various fully functional firearms the instructor will bring to class (yes, no live ammo is permitted in class, and every student is asked before entry if they possess any live ammo).  Every student is expected to handle every action type, and show that he/she understands how it functions, how to clear it, etc.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505886 time=1688795663 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505548 time=1688672489 user_id=3214
Here is the only thing DeSantis has done which I am not 100% on board with

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2023-06-29/permit-problem-permitless-carry-gun-law-july-1">https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics- ... law-july-1">https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2023-06-29/permit-problem-permitless-carry-gun-law-july-1

As a concealed carry permit holder I own several guns and believe in a person's right to defend themselves. However, I do believe in the training and background checks which were a prerequisite to carrying a concealed firearm when I obtained mine

Basic training isn't a bad idea.  It's mandatory in Canada to have the two day basic training before one gets licensed, and it's not all bad.

You really do learn things in our courses that may be apparent to knowledgeable firearms owners, but wouldn't be to someone unfamiliar.  Just a few things we went over:

12/20 burst.

Squibs.

Practicing de-cocking a Winchester 1894 over and over again (thumb slips off the hammer, gun will go bang).

Shotgun chokes.

There was much more, but they drilled in hard that there should be no accidents with a firearm, provided you handle things safely and properly at all times.

All of these actions are practiced and explained using various fully functional firearms the instructor will bring to class (yes, no live ammo is permitted in class, and every student is asked before entry if they possess any live ammo).  Every student is expected to handle every action type, and show that he/she understands how it functions, how to clear it, etc.

In America, they used to have firearm safety classes in some public schools.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I love Ron desantis

[/quote

GAY

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506051 time=1688850766 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505886 time=1688795663 user_id=3397

12/20 burst.

Squibs.

Shotgun chokes.

In America, they used to have firearm safety classes in some public schools.

Yup, local Sheriff did it. Couldn't hunt under 18 years old without a hunters safety certificate.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

He'd make a much more effective president than Trump.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=506599 time=1689021642 user_id=3374
He'd make a much more effective president than Trump.

I believe he would be able to implement Trump's agenda better than Trump did.

Lokmar

Sorry, but its foolish to think for a single moment that the pressure would be one iota less on DeSantis. I dont think anyone is as mentally tough as Trump.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506730 time=1689045327 user_id=3351
Sorry, but its foolish to think for a single moment that the pressure would be one iota less on DeSantis. I dont think anyone is as mentally tough as Trump.

Its not just that, DeSantis has done a few stupid things of late, almost as if he is trying to out-Biden Biden.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

That is not what I am talking about. DeSantis signed the toughest illegal anti immigration legislation in the country. Trump could not get anywhere when he had a GOP congress.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=506745 time=1689048125 user_id=3390

That is not what I am talking about. DeSantis signed the toughest illegal anti immigration legislation in the country. Trump could not get anywhere when he had a GOP congress.

Trump faced a fukload of RINO's, the RINO's in Florida know if they dont tow the DeSantis line, they're political careers are over.

Trump also faced the russia hoax which stunted any momentum he had going into 2017.

The difference this time is Republicans will tell the dems GFY even if they have an actual pic of Trump pissing on o'jigaboos mattress with russian hookers.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview