Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I love Ron DeSantis!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 06, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506737 time=1689046561 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506730 time=1689045327 user_id=3351
Sorry, but its foolish to think for a single moment that the pressure would be one iota less on DeSantis. I dont think anyone is as mentally tough as Trump.

Its not just that, DeSantis has done a few stupid things of late, almost as if he is trying to out-Biden Biden.

DeSantis has become a puppet of the Rhinos.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=506755 time=1689052209 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506737 time=1689046561 user_id=3409

Its not just that, DeSantis has done a few stupid things of late, almost as if he is trying to out-Biden Biden.

RINOs are appalled at the success he has had in Florida.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=506757 time=1689052354 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=506755 time=1689052209 user_id=1676

RINOs are appalled at the success he has had in Florida.

On camera, maybe.... but who has been pushing him to run against Big Bad Orange man?

Rhinos...

This is a two birds with one stone tactic
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Nobody can accuse ofl DeSantis of coddling criminals like California commies do.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-desantis-vetoes-2-weak-on-crime-bills-from-gop-dominated-legislature?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230711Trending-Groomers&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-desantis-vetoes-2-weak-on-crime-bills-from-gop-dominated-legislature?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230711Trending-Groomers&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Nearly every Republican claims to support law and order and to oppose the blue-city crime wave, but almost none of them are actually supporting bills toughening sentencing on violent criminals. In fact, GOP-controlled legislatures are still promoting left-wing jailbreak bills, making it harder to deter and incarcerate people who need to be taken off the streets.

We have all heard about the dozens of conservative bills Ron DeSantis signed this past legislative session, but don't think his veto pen laid dormant. The GOP-dominated legislature passed two jailbreak bills nearly unanimously. Taken together, they were designed to keep more potentially violent career criminals out of jail by lowering criminal points and downgrading parole violations for people who, by definition, already got their second chance and violated it.

Herman

Disney World has a bigger problem than Ron DeSantis: people aren't going. People have had enough of woke corporations who do not respect their customers.

There are plenty of explanations for the slowdown in Disney World visitors — company execs have suggested the decrease is mostly due to a pullback in interest following their successful 50th-anniversary celebration in 2022 and the weather on July 4 was historically hot. The other obvious issue is Disney's ongoing feud with DeSantis. Non progs aint willing to support woke companies and who can blame em for that.

Shanghai Disney Resort, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort are doing just fine. Lots of growth in revenue at both of them.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=506919 time=1689117787 user_id=3396
Disney World has a bigger problem than Ron DeSantis: people aren't going. People have had enough of woke corporations who do not respect their customers.

There are plenty of explanations for the slowdown in Disney World visitors — company execs have suggested the decrease is mostly due to a pullback in interest following their successful 50th-anniversary celebration in 2022 and the weather on July 4 was historically hot. The other obvious issue is Disney's ongoing feud with DeSantis. Non progs aint willing to support woke companies and who can blame em for that.

Shanghai Disney Resort, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort are doing just fine. Lots of growth in revenue at both of them.

Its like I mentioned before, we all got year passes to Universal. Fuk Disney World. My daughter and son in law literally live 9 minutes from Epcot. I choose to drive another 1/2 hour to Universal...plus, its right next to Shooters World. My other favoritest place in Orlando.

DKG

An article from Business Insider is being mocked and ridiculed after critics online figured that it was premised upon an embarrassing error.

The article was written by real estate reporter Kelsey Neubauer and claimed that more people had moved out of Florida than either California or New York. Unfortunately for BI and Neubauer, the writer appeared to misread population statistics. Florida has seen the greatest population boom among all 50 states.

Some immediately pounced on the headline to falsely mock Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis and his policies.

"What's that sound? it's the rush of people leaving florida due to the unaffordable cost of living and the sound of desantis' biggest talking point going poof at the same time," read one tweet.

Others noted the error and lambasted the news outlet.

"How is this even possible? They misread the data, yes, but how did someone not say, at the first stage, 'quite obviously, this isn't true'?" responded writer Charles C. W. Cooke.

"Oof, that's gonna be a retraction," replied Jeremy Redfern, press secretary for DeSantis. "I made sure to email her boss' boss' boss.

"This was a super-eager, hasty, and sloppy attempt at dunking on DeSantis by trying to debunk his state's track record of attracting people through policy and governance," tweeted writer Ranjit Singh.

"I am not sure what their editorial process is at @thisisinsider -- but an error of this magnitude obviously should have been caught by an editor well before publication. This calls into question the accuracy of all their real estate reporting," responded Christina Pushaw, the rapid response director for DeSantis.

"I am embarrassed for you. I'd say to not quit your day job, but this is your day job. oof," read another tweet.

After several hours the entire article had to be re-written, and a correction was issued.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/business-insider-hit-piece-florida?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/business- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/business-insider-hit-piece-florida?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

This is why the public has a low opinion of the mainstream media.

DKG

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=507007 time=1689166748 user_id=3390
An article from Business Insider is being mocked and ridiculed after critics online figured that it was premised upon an embarrassing error.

The article was written by real estate reporter Kelsey Neubauer and claimed that more people had moved out of Florida than either California or New York. Unfortunately for BI and Neubauer, the writer appeared to misread population statistics. Florida has seen the greatest population boom among all 50 states.

Some immediately pounced on the headline to falsely mock Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis and his policies.

"What's that sound? it's the rush of people leaving florida due to the unaffordable cost of living and the sound of desantis' biggest talking point going poof at the same time," read one tweet.

"How is this even possible? They misread the data, yes, but how did someone not say, at the first stage, 'quite obviously, this isn't true'?" responded writer Charles C. W. Cooke.

"Oof, that's gonna be a retraction," replied Jeremy Redfern, press secretary for DeSantis. "I made sure to email her boss' boss' boss.

"This was a super-eager, hasty, and sloppy attempt at dunking on DeSantis by trying to debunk his state's track record of attracting people through policy and governance," tweeted writer Ranjit Singh.

"I am not sure what their editorial process is at @thisisinsider -- but an error of this magnitude obviously should have been caught by an editor well before publication. This calls into question the accuracy of all their real estate reporting," responded Christina Pushaw, the rapid response director for DeSantis.

"I am embarrassed for you. I'd say to not quit your day job, but this is your day job. oof," read another tweet.

After several hours the entire article had to be re-written, and a correction was issued.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/business-insider-hit-piece-florida?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/business- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/business-insider-hit-piece-florida?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My 2 oldest kids live in the Orlando area now. My 3rd kid and his fiance are visiting the other 2 down there. I'm down there at least every 3 months. You cant believe all the road and home and apartment and supporting infrastructure going on down there. People leaving? It looks to me like the whole fucking country is moving down there! The interstate and toll road construction, especially between Ocala and Orlando is huge!!!!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507031 time=1689169417 user_id=3351

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My 2 oldest kids live in the Orlando area now. My 3rd kid and his fiance are visiting the other 2 down there. I'm down there at least every 3 months. You cant believe all the road and home and apartment and supporting infrastructure going on down there. People leaving? It looks to me like the whole fucking country is moving down there! The interstate and toll road construction, especially between Ocala and Orlando is huge!!!!

I go to Florida every winter. The state is booming. The article looks like it was fact checked by Gavin Newsom.

Herman

Would anyone actually believe this shit? I mean other than Hollowgay and his retarded bum chum Apegirl.

Oerdin

I hope DeSantis is the nominee because he actually gets things done.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Damn, it looks like ol Ron will be in the clear now that the WITCH HUNTER Jack Smith is putting Trumpy under indictment again, this time for the Jan 6 insurrection.

That is soooo Unfair.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview