The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I love Ron DeSantis!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 06, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Witch Hunt" post_id=508292 time=1689707865
Damn, it looks like ol Ron will be in the clear now that the WITCH HUNTER Jack Smith is putting Trumpy under indictment again, this time for the Jan 6 insurrection.

That is soooo Unfair.

That smith clown aint got jack shiff! Trump was great tonight during his interview with Hannity in Cedar Rapids!!!

DKG

Trump will NOT be returning to the White House. If he is the nominee, Biden will be reelected.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508562 time=1689789037 user_id=3390
Trump will NOT be returning to the White House. If he is the nominee, Biden will be reelected.

Thats fine. If the Republican nominee is anyone other than Trump, biden gets in anyway. I sure as hell aint voting for some milque toast asshole RINO.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508587 time=1689811944 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=508562 time=1689789037 user_id=3390

Thats fine. If the Republican nominee is anyone other than Trump, biden gets in anyway. I sure as hell aint voting for some milque toast asshole RINO.

I respectfully disagree. If Trump is the nominee, Biden wins. The only path back to 1600 for Trump is if someone like RFK jr launches a third party campaign.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508592 time=1689816252 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508587 time=1689811944 user_id=3351

I respectfully disagree. If Trump is the nominee, Biden wins. The only path back to 1600 for Trump is if someone like RFK jr launches a third party campaign.

I've mentioned this before, but I'd vote for a Trump/RFK ticket.

I'm certain DeSantis cant win. He's to the right of Trump.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508600 time=1689821578 user_id=3351

If I was an American I would write in Pikachu before I would ever mark an X for either of two old mummies Biden and Trump. Not that our no real choice candidates in Canada are any fucking better.

Frood

DeSantis is swamp affected...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508363 time=1689733343 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Witch Hunt" post_id=508292 time=1689707865
Damn, it looks like ol Ron will be in the clear now that the WITCH HUNTER Jack Smith is putting Trumpy under indictment again, this time for the Jan 6 insurrection.

That is soooo Unfair.

That smith clown aint got jack shiff! Trump was great tonight during his interview with Hannity in Cedar Rapids!!!

Anyone else notice how pretty much every time Donald Trump gets indicted, his popularity increases? Smooth brains can't seem to figure that out!  :roll:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508637 time=1689830722 user_id=3389

If I was an American I would write in Pikachu before I would ever mark an X for either of two old mummies Biden and Trump. Not that our no real choice candidates in Canada are any fucking better.

Trump is the best candidate because he brings out the "REEEEE!" in both sides. RFK is cut from the same cloth.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=508716 time=1689847970 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508363 time=1689733343 user_id=3351

Anyone else notice how pretty much every time Donald Trump gets indicted, his popularity increases? Smooth brains can't seem to figure that out!  :roll:

Its like watching the keystone cops. Had they just fucking ignored Trump, DeSantis and a whole host of other candidates would be polling higher.

DKG

Trump is not a right winger. And he is about the furthest thing from a fiscal conservative. On some issues, he is to the left of many Dems. Take immigration, his immigration policy is that of the Dems in the 1990's. On health care, he expanded Medicare more than Obama did. On trade, his positions are in line with those of Ralph Nader. On energy development, his views are those of Obama before he became president and even his first year as president. On entitlements, he stands on the same side as Elizabeth Warren.

People like Oldoc and Admin that do not like him personally are totally ignorant of where he stands on almost all issues.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508818 time=1689879886 user_id=3390

Trump is not a right winger. On some issues, he is to the left of many Dems. Take immigration, his immigration policy is that of the Dems in the 1990's. On health care, he expanded Medicare more than Obama did. On trade, his positions are in line with those of Ralph Nader. On energy development, his views are those of Obama before he became president and even his first year as president. On enetitlements, he stands on the same side as Elizabeth Warren.

People like Oldoc and Admin that do not like him personally are totally ignorant of where he stands on almost all issues.

Exactly! I LMFAO when people tell me Trump is an extreme right winger!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508820 time=1689879973 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=508818 time=1689879886 user_id=3390

Trump is not a right winger. On some issues, he is to the left of many Dems. Take immigration, his immigration policy is that of the Dems in the 1990's. On health care, he expanded Medicare more than Obama did. On trade, his positions are in line with those of Ralph Nader. On energy development, his views are those of Obama before he became president and even his first year as president. On enetitlements, he stands on the same side as Elizabeth Warren. People like Oldoc and Admin that do n ot like him personally are totally ignorant of where he stands on almost all issues.

Exactly! I LMFAO when people tell me Trump is an extreme right winger!

Ignorant fools.

Adolf Oliver Bush

DeSantis has his issues, we've dealt with them before. As of yesterday the RCP aggregate of his in-party support was trailing Trump's by 32 points, prompting a campaign shakeup.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5nS4XbSML90/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/5nS4XbSML90/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508773 time=1689871877 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508637 time=1689830722 user_id=3389

Trump is the best candidate because he brings out the "REEEEE!" in both sides. RFK is cut from the same cloth.

REEEEE is important to you is it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview