Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Banning Chinese products....

Started by Obvious Li, June 01, 2014, 09:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Hey hi :-)

Oh feel free Shen Li, I don't mind. I mean no disrespect to the people, you have to blame the ones who keep buying the stuff.

It's about like everything anymore to get to the point with designed obsolescence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey hi :-)

Oh feel free Shen Li, I don't mind. I mean no disrespect to the people, you have to blame the ones who keep buying the stuff.

It's about like everything anymore to get to the point with designed obsolescence.

Hello Blue, it is nice to see you here..

:)

One of the places I shop at is Walmart, so my house always has Chinese made products..

We haven't got lead poisoning yet.

Frost

Oh no not Walmart :lol:

Yeah I shop there also occasionally, don't make it a habit though.

I hope you are not eating those products, or chewing on them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Oh no not Walmart :lol:

There's a Wally World near my house Frosty. The American stereotype of obese, poorly dressed trailer trash as the primary clientele is just not true at the one near me. Diligent, polite, modestly dressed immigrants is what I saw.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

There's a Wally World near my house Frosty. The American stereotype of obese, poorly dressed trailer trash as the primary clientele is just not true at the one near me. Diligent, polite, modestly dressed immigrants is what I saw.

I thought that was everywhere in Canada.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh there is a few nicely dressed people in ours, but they matter now with all the trash, and rudeness.

I have been to 6 in out city, two in higher class areas, they are all the same.

Maybe a few more better dressed, but same low class trash mobbing the stores.

Nothing against the whole, but the majority is low class people in ours no matter the income.

Like I mentioned I shop there occasionally, and my mom dose, and the few friends I have.

All of them dress nicely, and is respectful to others. Me I'm not so respectful to the disrespectful people, I call a stinker a stinker, but polite till them.

Frost

Oh, there is nothing wrong shopping there, or buying what you wish, no offense people unless you stink, or rude in other ways.

Could be in any place, or store, walmart is just more widespread.