Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sadie the Cleaning Lady

Started by caskur, August 06, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

omg, I have never heard one note you have sung nor have I heard one song you  have  written but I take  exception  to  idiots who knock, UNJUSTLY I may add, their betters......And Farnham is definitely a better.

You are under some illusion I know you.... I don't know you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My Great Grandfather, Charles Haynes was secretary of the Railway Union and was given a state funeral... the WA Premier Collier and Labor Cabinet were his pall bearers... I am a unionist.

I have a left pedigree.... every single advantage today comes from left innovations.... right back to educating workers 1890s in Germany. There are no left or right parties anymore just one super giant wank fest.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 07, 2023, 08:40:33 AM
omg, I have never heard one note you have sung nor have I heard one song you  have  written
:s_laugh:

Well shit, does that mean I can now accuse you of talking out of your arse? I believe it does!

Tell me, you got any songwriting efforts and vocal performances of your own? I can honestly say, hand on heart that I've not heard any, so it's not as though I'm in a position to confidently do a head to head comparison. I guess I'm simply not as arrogant as you are, Missy.

Shit, can't even compare your efforts to my own. But I can (and have) compared Johnny "gargling on Molly's cock" Farnham to Elton's John and it's no surprise to anyone who was going to be the winner there. One does a song about a maid, the other about the maiden of America's Camelot (or should that be "Cumalot"), I dunno.... who had the wider spread, hummmm....

Quote from: caskur on August 07, 2023, 08:40:33 AM
...but I take  exception  to  idiots who knock, UNJUSTLY I may add..., their betters...
Yeah, well I'm your better in this regard, I've actually worked in the field.

You haven't.

Ergo, "I win, you lose, I'm the king of the castle."  :thumbup:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I  can sing...

Ask Aaron how  beautiful my voice is, tumbleweed...
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 07, 2023, 09:12:55 AM
I  can sing...

Ask Aaron how  beautiful my voice is, tumbleweed...
You want me to ask someone who prefers Frogleap to Farnham? Do you really think that's wise?  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 07, 2023, 09:23:24 AM
You want me to ask someone who prefers Frogleap to Farnham? Do you really think that's wise?  :crampe:

He prefers Simon and Garfunkel so I know who he will pick!!!
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 11:41:05 AM
I have never heard of this song.

A song from the 1960s.... 1960s songs aren't played on main stream media these days.

We used to go away to the country 3 times a year... 2 fortnight's and 1 5 week break. We had no TV, only the radio on 24/7. We were inculcated with 60s and 70s music...

Because John Farnham first song hit number 1 it wasn't  cool to the heavy metal types who started taking over the music industry as if music was theirs and theirs alone... completely repulsive bunch of nobodies..

Sadie the Cleaning Lady gave the DJ an excuse not to play John Farnham songs...

I am calling on them on their bullshit..

Watch this guy hear Jimmy Barnes and John Farmham for the first time...

- Andy Warhol

Johnny Farnham

Pro tip kiddies: semen is not only good for your skin, it is good for your voice too. Gargle your promoter's cum today and you too can burp sperm at the microphone for Fun and Profit!!!!!1!!!eleventy-one!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 09, 2023, 04:04:34 AM
A song from the 1960s.... 1960s songs aren't played on main stream media these days.

We used to go away to the country 3 times a year... 2 fortnight's and 1 5 week break. We had no TV, only the radio on 24/7. We were inculcated with 60s and 70s music...

Because John Farnham first song hit number 1 it wasn't  cool to the heavy metal types who started taking over the music industry as if music was theirs and theirs alone... completely repulsive bunch of nobodies..

Sadie the Cleaning Lady gave the DJ an excuse not to play John Farnham songs...

I am calling on them on their bullshit..
While they're all presumably off watching your reposting of video reactions wholly off-topic from the subject at hand, you might like to explain a thing or two.

Like why on earth a musical phenomenon of the British Isles (specifically heavy metal) would give a short, sharp shit about some unknown pop pinup (Johnny Farnham) and his producer's fetish for girlies in maid outfits when the song wasn't even released there, nor being pimped out on the Beeb or any of the numerous pirate radio stations operating at the time. How the song had to languish in a market of only 12 million people, garnering a paltry 183 thousand sales while these evil heavy metal types were somehow not only aware of it, but pissed off enough to do something about it with a musical style they had already been honing, in some cases as many as four years prior.

You want to "call them on their bullshit", perhaps you should defend your own first.

Oh, and just so you are aware, "pop" is shorthand for "popular music", a genre renown for churning out formulaeic hooks and insubstantive junk food music, here today, gone tomorrow. If your little Johnny is not at the forefront of peoples tastes, it is because he is no longer popular.

Which is kind of the point of what you're doing here, ain't it? Raising awareness for a forgotten idol of yours among a small group of people that until now at least were blissfully unaware of it.

But I'll bet you they've heard of Jimmy Page or Eric Clapton.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

John Farnham isn't forgotten. Where did you get such a silly notion like that? John Farnham is fighting mouth cancer and possibly may die.

Glenn Wheatley, his manager died of covid... last year or maybe the year before.

You could still catch covid... you never know.... eh!!!!?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Johnny Farnham on August 09, 2023, 07:09:32 AM
Pro tip kiddies: semen is not only good for your skin, it is good for your voice too. Gargle your promoter's cum today and you too can burp sperm at the microphone for Fun and Profit!!!!!1!!!eleventy-one!

Wow... how very mature of you.

I bet you have been stuck on the age of 15 for 40-50 years right?

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview