The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 01, 2023, 07:44:57 PMRetards gonna caskur, yo'....

You should worm yourself, take some Ivermectin. It does scabies too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 07:29:26 PMYou have the blunt audacity to tell people I am arrogant
But you are arrogant. You are convinced you are right in all matters and that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. That is being arrogant.

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 07:29:26 PMI am going to read the updated science...
Ohhh, the updated science now is it? Let me guess, "The Science™" was inaccurate (or just plain WRONG) and it's now "The Updated Science™" that gets the Sackur Seal of Approval?

Does this mean you will humble yourself by saying all your previous claims about being Right in all things was in error? Somehow I doubt that.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 07:29:26 PMWhy don't you man the fuck up and admit when you have been slayed.
Why don't you?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on September 01, 2023, 11:05:13 AMCaskur really likes the taste of Kool Aid. It's the recommended beverage of those with significant shares in mega pharmaceutical companies.

You are going from a mild to cold climate to an insufferably humid place where heat and humidity are completely unbearable. You will mainly live indoors under aircon for a good six months of the year during the wet season.

Germs thrive in those conditions so always have on hand antiseptic and any minor cut, scratch put antiseptic on it straight away. Everyone in my family have been to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Philippines, Borno, Bali, Sumatra and Sth Vietnam. They are the places we go for holidays.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 07:52:18 PMYou should worm yourself, take some Ivermectin. It does scabies too.

Why? I've never come in contact with a West Australian. I'm at the peak of health.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 01, 2023, 07:55:25 PMBut you are arrogant. You are convinced you are right in all matters and that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. That is being arrogant.

Ohhh, the updated science now is it? Let me guess, "The Science™" was inaccurate (or just plain WRONG) and it's now "The Updated Science™" that gets the Sackur Seal of Approval?

Does this mean you will humble yourself by saying all your previous claims about being Right in all things was in error? Somehow I doubt that.  :crampe:

Why don't you?

Meta-moron, go watch the video I PUT UP ya bloody fuckwit.... ALL SCIENTISTS HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO CHANGE THEIR FUCKING MINDS WHEN NEW DEVELOPMENTS SURFACE.  :Doh2:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 01, 2023, 08:11:34 PMWhy? I've never come in contact with a West Australian. I'm at the peak of health.

Well I heard having worms can be healthy but you are working on the land and the land in virgin habitat contains parasites. Frood fror frought.  :drunk2:
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 08:12:57 PMMeta-moron, go watch the video I PUT UP ya bloody fuckwit....
Fuck off Pincushion, this is the Flame Pit, not some bloody debate forum! :crampe:
Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 08:12:57 PMALL SCIENTISTS HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO CHANGE THEIR FUCKING MINDS WHEN NEW DEVELOPMENTS SURFACE.  :Doh2:
Screaming is a good look for you by the way.  :biggrin:
Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 08:17:12 PMWell I heard having worms can be healthy but you are working on the land and the land in virgin habitat contains parasites. Frood fror thought.  :drunk2:

It's Eastern States land so entirely good for health and well-being.

We shipped off all our parasites to WA anyway..  :pardon:
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 01, 2023, 07:55:25 PMOhhh, the updated science now is it? Let me guess, "The Science™" was inaccurate (or just plain WRONG) and it's now "The Updated Science™" that gets the Sackur Seal of Approval?

There was no "science" on the horse dewormer Ivermectin on the covid problem. Some clueless doctors thought they would try it on unsuspecting dupes. I had no opinion on it scatter brain. I didn't run around like the halfwit right whingers here or Clive Palmer trying to smuggle it in to WA BECAUSE he was another clueless right whinging halfwit trying to smuggle drugs.  They carried out trials and then declared Ivermectin was of no use for treating covid. You do know the difference between a worm and a virus right?

I wait until I have all the facts in front of me before recommending anything and when I first heard about Ivermectin I had no opinion either way on it. Again you falsely accuse and have no substantial reason to point fingers my way... stick your fingers  up your own blurter.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 01, 2023, 07:55:25 PMDoes this mean you will humble yourself by saying all your previous claims about being Right in all things was in error? Somehow I doubt that.

Exactly. I have never been in error because I LISTEN before running off at my mouth like you do. Then watching you trip all over the place trying to digress from Ivermectin to masks and other lame duck Grandpa brain farts you have, pops, to avoid the actual truth ie. IVERMECTIN is useless against healing covid.

I didn't get vaccinated until 3 months after our closed borders were opened up and covid started rearing its deadly force though the community. I was also in hospital for over a fortnight.

Until McGowan had 90% or higher Vaxxed people he wasn't going to open any borders... after that was complete and the border opened, it was left up to God then because we couldn't keep closed borders indefinitely.

You do not need to respond to this post. I am done with you and your arrogant and ignorant self.

Quote from: Frood on September 01, 2023, 08:28:32 PMIt's Eastern States land so entirely good for health and well-being.

We shipped off all our parasites to WA anyway..  :pardon:

That's nice Frood. They'll come in handy for when we need to bait the craypots.

:thumbup2:
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMThere was no "science" on the horse dewormer Ivermectin on the covid problem.
And I never said there was. My comments were regarding the human variant of Ivermectin, apart from me saying that if you took the horse variant then you deserved what you got.

You should pay closer attention before you open your moosh.

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMYou do know the difference between a worm and a virus right?
Why, which one are you this week?  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMI wait until I have all the facts in front of me before recommending anything...
You shouldn't be making medical recommendations at all, you aren't a trained doctor.

You should be leaving it to the experts.

:s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMI have never been in error because I...
...am arrogant, we know.

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMIVERMECTIN is useless against healing covid.
Again, tell it to the people who took it and who recovered within a day or two of being prescribed it by qualified doctors. Feel free to scroll back for the names, I'm not doing homework for an arrogant pincushion and bootlicker for the establishment. Which is what you are.

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMI didn't get vaccinated until 3 months after our closed borders were opened up and covid started rearing its deadly force though the community. I was also in hospital for over a fortnight.
I don't care. That's your choice. I've not taken any prescription for Covid and neither time I've supposedly had it did I require a hospital stay. In point of fact I cleared all symptoms in a couple of days... which kind of makes a mockery of pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to date. "Deadly" my ass!  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMYou do not need to respond to this post. I am done with you and your arrogant and ignorant self.
Ohhh I'm sure you are... until next time. You could be one foot in your grave and you'd still be banging on about me or to me, after seventeen years of it it's become habit to you.

Like here for instance. Hell, I wasn't even here for that discussion and you were still banging on about me. Lying for the most part. Not a lot changes, does it?

Ohh, that's right - you're not going to answer... we'll see how long your resolution holds this time.

* Adolf Oliver Bush starts a stopwatch  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 01, 2023, 10:41:44 PMYou do not need to respond to this post. I am done with you and your arrogant and ignorant self.
Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 12:45:56 AMOhhh I'm sure you are... until next time. You could be one foot in your grave and you'd still be banging on about me or to me, after seventeen years of it it's become habit to you.

Like here for instance. Hell, I wasn't even here for that discussion and you were still banging on about me. Lying for the most part. Not a lot changes, does it?

Ohh, that's right - you're not going to answer... we'll see how long your resolution holds this time.

* Adolf Oliver Bush starts a stopwatch  :crampe:
Fifteen minutes  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Wow, just look at how dishonest the PM of New Zealand is about people who got vaccine injuries.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1698262877143228495

Shen Li

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview