The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on September 03, 2023, 06:06:10 PMWow, just look at how dishonest the PM of New Zealand is about people who got vaccine injuries.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1698262877143228495

The sickest part of this whole covid business was sacking people who refused to get vaccinated.

People were not confident getting jabbed after they found out that 5 in a million could possibly die.

People are not scared of the vaccine anymore though. Before covid people and very young people at that, were dying from flu. One in our suburb (early 20s) And a nurse in Queensland...

People where I live have gone off and got their 4th and 5th shots.

I had two and covid so I feel immune for at least a good 2 years... but I can't really say for sure.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on September 03, 2023, 06:06:10 PMWow, just look at how dishonest the PM of New Zealand is about people who got vaccine injuries.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1698262877143228495
The stupid bitch logged ONE coronaviral infection and promptly shut down BOTH the north and south islands. No rhyme or reason to the response... unless you buy into the theory that this was a conspiracy from the get go.

On the topic of vaccine injuries, have you been following the farce of the latest Burning Man? Lefties stuck out in a toxic mudpit, overflowing portaloos, mud and shit everywhere and deathly ill leftards all over the place. Reports of deaths already being logged, FEMA already in attendance... which is weird considering there's no place to actually land the bastards.

And the rumour is afoot that much of the sickness is due to depleted immune systems of the attendees.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Must of the "sick" are probably drug over doses.  Burning man has been garbage for years with tech bros doing drugs, going to corporate sponsored shows, throwing trash and human waste every where, burning down retarded "art" and then claiming they are doing it "for the environment".
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on September 03, 2023, 11:42:46 PMMust of the "sick" are probably drug over doses.  Burning man has been garbage for years with tech bros doing drugs, going to corporate sponsored shows, throwing trash and human waste every where, burning down retarded "art" and then claiming they are doing it "for the environment".

Most things are staged.

If you don't get that you haven't been around for many decades...lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on September 03, 2023, 11:42:46 PMMust of the "sick" are probably drug over doses.
The covid jab is a drug, you get it at a drug shop. And in a lot of cases in parking lots, where all good drugs are sold.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

A federal appeals court in New Orleans ruled on Friday that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had overstepped its authority in their ruling that three doctors will be able to move forward with their lawsuit over the use of ivermectin off-label to treat COVID-19.

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, one of three doctors who initially filed the petition, trumpeted the ruling as a victory for not only the truth, but patient rights.

"The FDA misled the public into thinking it has more authority than it does," Dr. Bowden, a practitioner and founder of Coalition of Health Freedom. "This decision confirms that the FDA is not your doctor and has no authority to tell doctors how to practice medicine."

Judge Don Willett wrote for the three person panel that also included Jennifer Walker Elrod and Edith Brown Clement. "The Doctors have plausibly alleged that FDA's Posts fell on the wrong side of the line between telling about and telling to."

"FDA is not a physician. It has authority to inform, announce, and apprise—but not to endorse, denounce, or advise. The Doctors have plausibly alleged that FDA's Posts fell on the wrong side of the line between telling about and telling to. As such, the Doctors can use the APA to assert their ultra vires claims against the Agencies and the Officials."

The anti-ivermectin messaging put out by FDA officials also drew the ire of Judge Willett, who wrote that "Left unmentioned in most of that messaging: ivermectin also comes in a human version. And while the human version of ivermectin is not FDA-approved to treat the coronavirus, some people were using it off-label for that purpose."

In the ruling social media posts made by the agency were cited as evidence, citing that "Even tweet-sized doses of personalized medical advice are beyond FDA's statutory authority," he wrote.

The FDA on Aug. 21, 2021, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

The Dems have weaponized every agency in the Biden admin and uses them to attack and abuse anyone they dislike.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on September 07, 2023, 03:28:22 PMThe Dems have weaponized every agency in the Biden admin and uses them to attack and abuse anyone they dislike.
They claim to be the party of science. As long as science says lockdowns, masking, mandates and forcing folks to drive electric are needed in emergencies.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on September 07, 2023, 10:33:59 PMThey claim to be the party of science. As long as science says lockdowns, masking, mandates and forcing folks to drive electric are needed in emergencies.

Don't forget "only two beers a week, limited animal products, no gas stoves, no gasoline powered anything including lawnmowers, whipper snippers, and generators, et cetera...."

If there is something sacred to your lifestyle, Biden's handlers and the sleepy one will try to fuck it...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

The Science is in on Ivermectin. It isn't a medicine to treat covid in the human recommendation form either.

And doctors BURY THEIR MISTAKES.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 03, 2023, 09:23:44 PMThe sickest part of this whole covid business was sacking people who refused to get vaccinated.

People were not confident getting jabbed after they found out that 5 in a million could possibly die.

People are not scared of the vaccine anymore though. Before covid people and very young people at that, were dying from flu. One in our suburb (early 20s) And a nurse in Queensland...

People where I live have gone off and got their 4th and 5th shots.

I had two and covid so I feel immune for at least a good 2 years... but I can't really say for sure.

Nobody I talk to has had further than 2 jabs around here, and only to keep their jobs.

Most of them are constantly pulling sickies...and the rest who got no fake vaccines... well, we're virtually bulletproof.

Sorry about your jab tho...

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

Have a read.... but for the shortened version, the newest variant (like others before it...lol) "may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines."

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 02:15:23 AMThe Science is in on Ivermectin. It isn't a medicine to treat covid in the human recommendation form either.

And doctors BURY THEIR MISTAKES.

:Doh2:

Ok, Swamp Karen... :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 08, 2023, 02:23:21 AM:Doh2:

Ok, Swamp Karen... :pardon:

Well a doctor was treating Kurt's father for a stomach ulcer at the age of 40 but he had stomach cancer and killed Kurt's dad at 42.

Doctors bury their mistakes. There is nothing Karen about my comment avatar_Frood ....it is a plain fact.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 03:03:25 AMWell a doctor was treating Kurt's father for a stomach ulcer at the age of 40 but he had stomach cancer and killed Kurt's dad at 42.

Doctors bury their mistakes. There is nothing Karen about my comment avatar_Frood ....it is a plain fact.

Doctors once had the power to prescribe on or off label medicines to treat people's unique conditions.

Then supposed health authority agencies full of supposed doctors (all government funded) started issuing directives towards each doctor under the threat of licence removal.

Doctors are both good and bad.

Organisations of Doctors almost always try to bury or skirt their mistakes... and these days, I don't even believe the covid jabs were unintentional organisational mistakes.

Authorities want as many civilians dead as possible.... or gradually removed from the planet.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 03:03:25 AMWell a doctor was treating Kurt's father for a stomach ulcer at the age of 40 but he had stomach cancer and killed Kurt's dad at 42.

Then why remove the richest most educated and not the other sewer rats?
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview