The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Geeze... careful if you have an unhealthy liver.

What organs can ivermectin damage?

"Ivermectin is potentially a very toxic drug," Dr. Uslan says. "There have been lots of cases of liver problems and liver failure, severe GI upset and even things like seizure and coma."

3 Sept 2021
https://www.uclahealth.org › news

What is ivermectin? How a livestock dewormer became a rumored ...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

If you're going to take anti-parasitics desiqned for species other than your own, then you deserve what you get. I note with some wry amusement that the very same oeople who poo-poohed Ivermectin in the treatment of covid were also the first yahoos to recommend the use of equine grade medicines to abortion seekers when Roe v Wade was overturned.

Fact is there is also a human grade Ivermectin treatment. It won its developers the 2016 Nobel Prize. Are there side effects? I would be amazed if there wasn't, nothing is 100% safe and effective, but that's why you consult with your doctor.

Assuming your doctor isn't shit scared of losing their license because certain moneyed interests have cleared the table of all proven treatments just so they can get their profit margin pumping.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I bought 15 bottles of Quercetin, D3, Zinc, and Vit C... at the start.

Combined with the fact that I've only had 4-5 jabs in my early life in the 70/80's, I'm fucking GOLDEN now.

Ivermectin is great stuff, but if there is a blockade, you find alternative treatments.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AMGeeze... careful if you have an unhealthy liver.

What organs can ivermectin damage?

"Ivermectin is potentially a very toxic drug," Dr. Uslan says. "There have been lots of cases of liver problems and liver failure, severe GI upset and even things like seizure and coma."

3 Sept 2021
https://www.uclahealth.org › news

What is ivermectin? How a livestock dewormer became a rumored ...

A doctor should know literally everything is potentially toxic. What makes something toxic is the amount and route of transmission.

Meaning orange juice won't hurt you if you drink it....but you don't wanna inject it into your blood stream

And water will kill you if you drink too much of it.

Toxicity is just the dose
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

lmmfao.... you motherfuckers are so unbelievably stupid.... ivermectin was included in immigrant care packages for decades prior to covid.... i can assure you the government isn't gonna put poison in an immigrant.... that would be an international nightmare.... which ironically, is why they didn't force immigrants to be vaccinated for covid either.... the campaign against ivermectin had two reasons.... first of all, by being a safe treatment it nullified the emergency use authorization for the jab.... secondly the patent had expired meaning that ANYONE can manufacture it.... that makes "high profit" impossible.... you gullible fuckin idiots think that the liberal media "warned" you of the dangers of ivermectin to PROTECT YOU??? lmmfao.... the same media that heralds remdesivir as a medical miracle? remdesivir has the same "survivability" as fuckin cancer.... and remdesivir and a respirator combined are a fuckin death sentence.... you motherfuckers are retarded.... turn off the tv.... you might live a little longer.... fuckin sheeple....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:17:01 AMlmmfao.... you motherfuckers are so unbelievably stupid.... ivermectin was included in immigrant care packages for decades prior to covid.... i can assure you the government isn't gonna put poison in an immigrant.... that would be an international nightmare.... which ironically, is why they didn't force immigrants to be vaccinated for covid either.... the campaign against ivermectin had two reasons.... first of all, by being a safe treatment it nullified the emergency use authorization for the jab.... secondly the patent had expired meaning that ANYONE can manufacture it.... that makes "high profit" impossible.... you gullible fuckin idiots think that the liberal media "warned" you of the dangers of ivermectin to PROTECT YOU??? lmmfao.... the same media that heralds remdesivir as a medical miracle? remdesivir has the same "survivability" as fuckin cancer.... and remdesivir and a respirator combined are a fuckin death sentence.... you motherfuckers are retarded.... turn off the tv.... you might live a little longer.... fuckin sheeple....  :crampe:
Ivermectin only became a toxin when it was dicovered it could put an end to a good emergency.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

i bet the same idiots who think "ivermectin is bad" are the same goofs that are shot full of clot enhancer....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:30:27 AMi bet the same idiots who think "ivermectin is bad" are the same goofs that are shot full of clot enhancer....  :crampe:
Absolutely.

Frood

Hot to Clot Trotters; The Story of the Covidiot Era Swindle

(NEXT ON LIFETIME CUT SHORT CHANNEL)
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

i have a friend who likes to wait till we're in public.... he grabs his chest and says loudly "i'm having a climate change"....  :crampe:
Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:40:19 AMi have a friend who likes to wait till we're in public.... he grabs his chest and says loudly "i'm having a climate change"....  :crampe:
:s_laugh:

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:40:19 AMi have a friend who likes to wait till we're in public.... he grabs his chest and says loudly "i'm having a climate change"....  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

heres some more safety tips for you "ivermectin is horse medicine" clowns.... avoid water. they use it to clean toilets.... and don't breathe oxygen. they use it to make horses run faster....  :crampe:

caskur

I had to have antivirals. It cost the government $1,000 for me to take them now they only want 70 plus year old people to get them...  oops, obviously the Labor government can't afford to give everyone antivirals these days.

What antivirals are given for COVID?

Lagevrio and Paxlovid are oral COVID-19 antiviral medicines (taken by mouth) that help to stop the COVID-19 infection from becoming severe and making you very sick. Lagevrio and Paxlovid can be prescribed by your doctor or nurse practitioner.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au › m...
COVID-19 medications and antivirals - Healthdirect

I think I'll pass on believing horse worming medicine stops covid.

COVID has killed nearly 7 million. Not as many as we thought it would.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:30:27 AMi bet the same idiots who think "ivermectin is bad" are the same goofs that are shot full of clot enhancer....  :crampe:
Or saline shots, it's pretty much an open secret now the jabs were never intended as a preventative in the first place. I'd suspected as much all along, right from the point when all curatives and preventatives were being banned by governments worldwide. So pretty much from the beginning of the Scamdemic.

But then anyone that was paying attention could have worked that much out for themselves. The clue was in the name... "coronavirus". People have been catching coronavirus infections for countless generations; along with the rhinovirus family, coronavirii are the pathogens that most people previously knew as "the common cold". Something you could easily beat on your own provided you weren't some old, fat, asthmatic fuck with the immune system of your average AIDS sufferer.

You know what else inhibits coronaviral infections? Nicotine. It too is a poison in administered in high enough quantities and if your delivery mechanism is burning tobacco leaves then there's side effects like COPD you get to contend with. Vaping it is a much less damaging form of administering it, so you can guess (correctly I contend) one of the reasons why scare-pieces are periodically dumped out into the public eye on the matter while almost nothing is mentioned about the tests conducted on its lethality against much smaller organisms... like virii.

The scamdemic was a grift from the start. I know it. You know it. Everything regarding the way the "experts" went about it points to it. A moneymaking exercise and another attempt to yoke the gullible into suspending all logic and reason and accepting the State's leash on a permanent basis.

Eventually it will kill them. And it will all get blamed on the people that survived it by standing fast and declaring the self-styled "experts" to be full of shit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview