The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

we were NEVER told the vaccine was a preventative, we were told if you were vaccinated you were less likely to go to hospital and you were less likely to die.

And that is true. While 3 times vaccinated Kurt had covid, he was able to nurse me through my covid.

I would have died without antivirals.

If I hadn't stopped smoking, I definitely would have died. My lungs were under excrutiating agony.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Bullshit. Government, the media, and big pharma lied their asses off like they do about everything.

Yes, they claimed the vaccines would prevent transmission
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/yes-they-claimed-the-vaccines-would-prevent-transmission/news-story/a176eb002c29e603fc29ef9fe0b33b18

This is how vaccines help reduce the spread of COVID-19
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/11/covid-19-vaccination-spread/

Fauci: Vaccinated people become 'dead ends' for the coronavirus
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-people-become-dead-ends-for-the-coronavirus/

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 09:00:20 PMwe were NEVER told the vaccine was a preventative, we were told if you were vaccinated you were less likely to go to hospital and you were less likely to die.

And that is true. While 3 times vaccinated Kurt had covid, he was able to nurse me through my covid.

I would have died without antivirals.

If I hadn't stopped smoking, I definitely would have died. My lungs were under excrutiating agony.

I had the sniffles for three days back in 2020, and then again in early 2022.  Was it the Covid?  I dunno, even though I had a shelf full of Covid tests the government kept sending me, I never used one.  I just tossed them in the garbage a few months ago.

Kurt shouldn't a got them jabs.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 29, 2023, 09:35:13 PMI had the sniffles for three days back in 2020, and then again in early 2022.  Was it the Covid?  I dunno, even though I had a shelf full of Covid tests the government kept sending me, I never used one.  I just tossed them in the garbage a few months ago.

I aint worried about the jabs I got. But, they sure as hell do not prevent folks from getting the rona and that is what we paid billions and billions for.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on August 29, 2023, 09:08:59 PMBullshit. Government, the media, and big pharma lied their asses off like they do about everything.

Yes, they claimed the vaccines would prevent transmission
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/yes-they-claimed-the-vaccines-would-prevent-transmission/news-story/a176eb002c29e603fc29ef9fe0b33b18

This is how vaccines help reduce the spread of COVID-19
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/11/covid-19-vaccination-spread/

Fauci: Vaccinated people become 'dead ends' for the coronavirus
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/553773-fauci-vaccinated-people-become-dead-ends-for-the-coronavirus/

All the information I got was from ABC doctors about the vaccines and was correct as I wrote it.... And yes from other sources I saw them declare false information like the unofficial links you provided. There was the real informaton going around from the government then there was the misinformation going around from sources like you just posted.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 29, 2023, 09:30:27 AMi bet the same idiots who think "ivermectin is bad" are the same goofs that are shot full of clot enhancer....  :crampe:

Ivermectin's purpose is for worming horses. That is what it is for.

The clot shot is for humans to cure their covid infestation quicker and stop them dying was the theory and apparently it is now a fact. Percentage of deaths by covid in Australia is now .4%.....we are all vaccinated.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 10:08:11 PMIvermectin's purpose is for worming horses. That is what it is for.

The clot shot is for humans to cure their covid infestation quicker and stop them dying was the theory and apparently it is now a fact. Percentage of deaths by covid in Australia is now .4%.....we are all vaccinated.
That is what the government, the media, and big pharma told us about Ivermectin, but they were the same lying pricks who told us the useless vaccines would stop the spred.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fda-forced-walk-back-smug-anti-ivermectin-post-makes-huge-admission-drug/
After years of denigrating ivermectin as dangerous and as "horse medicine," the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has been forced to backtrack on a smug tweet posted in 2021 and acknowledge, yet again, that ivermectin can be prescribed to humans. This thanks to three doctors who sued the agency in federal court, claiming the FDA had impeded their right as medical providers to prescribe the medicine to their patients.

The acknowledgement took place during an Aug. 8 proceeding in which lawyers for the doctors asked the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals whether doctors have a right to prescribe ivermectin since the FDA approved the drug for use in humans way back in 1986.

caskur

plus all the vaccinated people in their late 60s to early 80s are alive  and well and haven't caught covid yet..... and more importantly haven't dropped dead from their free clot shots...

you people are paranoid and feed off each others paranoia.

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 29, 2023, 09:35:13 PMI had the sniffles for three days back in 2020, and then again in early 2022.  Was it the Covid?  I dunno, even though I had a shelf full of Covid tests the government kept sending me, I never used one.  I just tossed them in the garbage a few months ago.

We had many negative RAT tests... don't throw them away, they are crucial...I had 2 vaccinations. 8 weeks later I had covid and because the RATS said I was postive I was able to get the antiviral immediately. You have to take the antiviral within the first 5 days of getting covid.

the antiviral was/is a game changer.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 10:18:44 PMplus all the vaccinated people in their late 60s to early 80s are alive  and well and haven't caught covid yet..... and more importantly haven't dropped dead from their free clot shots...

you people are paranoid and feed off each others paranoia.

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Wrong again.

Vaccines offer little protection against long Covid, study finds
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/vaccines-offer-little-protection-long-covid-study-finds-rcna30467

The vaccines were a multi billion dollar ripoff by big pharma will full compliance as usual from governments, and the media.

You live in a developed English speaking country. You should know better than to believe anything you are told by "science", government or the media.

caskur

The woman who invented covid vaccine. Nothing to do with big pharma....lol

Professor Gilbert co-developed the Oxford AstraZeneca covid vaccine which was one of the first vaccines available for use in the UK and around the world during the Covid pandemic, credited with saving a million lives. More than two billion doses have been distributed to at least 170 countries.18 July 2022
https://www.bath.ac.uk › covid-vacc...
Covid vaccine pioneer Dame Professor Sarah Gilbert ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55043551

Of course AstraZenica was taken off the market due to health concerns in younger people.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

The U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority has given AstraZeneca more than $1 billion in funding for the coronavirus vaccine. That is one country alone.

Herman

I remember they stopped giving the AZ vaccine to a lot of age groups in Canada because too many folks were dying from blood clots.

If caskur is going to give credit to big pharma for something they did not do and that is save lives, then she should hold those same corporatist scumbags responsible for the deaths their bullshit vaccines caused.

caskur

You will have to find the links yourselves but this story is from the BBC.

I HAVE SEEN YOU VACCINE CONSPIRISTS think this covid vaccine was just started being produced AFTER covid starting spreading which is UNTRUE.

Oxford vaccine: How did they make it so quickly?
Published
23 November 2020

Trials of the vaccine have been carried out around the world

By James Gallagher
Health and science correspondent

Ten years' vaccine work achieved in about 10 months. Yet no corners cut in designing, testing and manufacturing.

They are two statements that sound like a contradiction, and have led some to ask how we can be sure the Oxford vaccine - which has published its first results showing it is highly effective at stopping Covid-19 - is safe when it has been made so fast.

So, this is the real story of how the Oxford vaccine happened so quickly.

It is one that relies on good fortune as well as scientific brilliance; has origins in both a deadly Ebola outbreak and a chimpanzee's runny nose; and sees the researchers go from having no money in the bank to chartering private planes.

The work started years ago
Scientist working on the vaccinePA
We were planning how can we go really quickly to have a vaccine in someone in the shortest possible time
Prof Sarah Gilbert
The biggest misconception is the work on the vaccine started when the pandemic began.

ADVERTISEMENT

The world's biggest Ebola outbreak in 2014-2016 was a catastrophe. The response was too slow and 11,000 people died.

"The world should have done better," Prof Sarah Gilbert, the architect of the Oxford vaccine, told me.

In the recriminations that followed, a plan emerged for how to tackle the next big one. At the end of a list of known threats was "Disease X" - the sinister name of a new, unknown infection that would take the world by surprise.

The Jenner Institute at the University of Oxford - named after the scientist that performed the first vaccination in 1796, and now home to some of the world's leading experts - designed a strategy for defeating an unknown enemy.

"We were planning how can we go really quickly to have a vaccine in someone in the shortest possible time," Prof Gilbert said.

"We hadn't got the plan finished, but we did do pretty well."

The critical piece of technology
The central piece of their plan was a revolutionary style of vaccine known as "plug and play". It has two highly desirable traits for facing the unknown - it is both fast and flexible.

Conventional vaccines - including the whole of the childhood immunisation programme - use a killed or weakened form of the original infection, or inject fragments of it into the body. But these are slow to develop.

Instead the Oxford researchers constructed ChAdOx1 - or Chimpanzee Adenovirus Oxford One.

Scientists took a common cold virus that infected chimpanzees and engineered it to become the building block of a vaccine against almost anything.

Before Covid, 330 people had been given ChAdOx1 based-vaccines for diseases ranging from flu to Zika virus, and prostate cancer to the tropical disease chikungunya.

The virus from chimps is genetically modified so it cannot cause an infection in people. It can then be modified again to contain the genetic blueprints for whatever you want to train the immune system to attack. This target is known is an antigen.

ChAdOx1 is in essence a sophisticated, microscopic postman. All the scientists have to do is change the package.

"We drop it in and off we go," said Prof Gilbert.

January 1
- Andy Warhol

Herman

That is really misleading, but what does anybody expect from the BBC. BBC stands for British Bullshit Corporation.

The BBC is talking about research on MRNA vaccines in general, not these ripoff vaccines that even the CEO of Pfizer was forced to acknowledge are useless.

Pfizer CEO: Our Vaccines Offer 'Limited, If Any Protection'
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/01/11/pfizer-ceo-our-vaccines-offer-little-protection-n2601670

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview